Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 08-13-2007, 03:06 PM   #1
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all
Default Iraq plans government crisis conference

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070813/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq

dude as you read this, think of the possibilities we have. That is right on who is a big factor on causing it and sending waves of people in to kill and create havoc. They will always say they are not.

If you and the neocons wanted a war with Iran and wanted us to invade and have a war with them, then yes i see why we went into Iraq. Remember i am trying to understand all this, so i have an open mind, from all people and will listen and then i try to decide. My mind is not closed and i even listen to your remarks and try to understand your thinking.

Do you think this little talk is going to stop the violence? I wish some people in the military that is going back and forth would help us understand and tell us things, where you and i could understand. No, i don't trust the neocons saying mission accomplished and everything looks rosey and right like we expected because frankly, i feel that is a lie.

Also it probably isn't as bad maybe as Ron Paul, Dennis K and Murtha might have portrayed it either. I am not sure, i think the public has a right to know the real truth. Can you see this big picture dude? Syria, Iran and even friendly countries we are allies to are not going to stop sending waves of ants and hornets in. Remember, Bin Laden wanted a holly war, a religious war.

Does all this look to you, we leave and let whoever take over? Do we stay and try to police it like walking a line in South Korea? Do we go ahead and get deeper and start it up with Iran and other's?

Do you feel this is maybe 3 choices and tell me more choices? Maybe you feel Iran, Syria and other's will just stop when we threaten them?

You know dude, it is hard to win an all out reigious war and it is hard to win an all out politics war. I am speaking all religions and all politics. If this is the route we take, then people need to be in for the long haul and alot longer war's going on and being fought on many front's. See what this is turning into?

You need to go read who funded the north Vietnemese and who we had to go after to get to all the sources. We did not cross that line. Do we cross that line this time? Maybe i am wrong and maybe if we threaten countries and some groups, maybe they will stop sending the ants and hornets across the borders but i do not feel they will.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links