Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2009, 07:32 PM   #11
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
Enough is enough...take it to Denver with full physical force.

I'm not talking about injuring anyone, but I am talking about being extremely physical.

If the refs call fouls against Dallas, then so be it...I would love to see EVERYONE on the Mavs FOUL OUT!!! Make sure that the level of officiating is so horrible that it forces the NBA to stop!!!

Heck, I think the fans should jump into the action when the games come back to Dallas.

BOOOO the officials and anytime anyone from the NBA office is seen, launch the verbal booing!!! If I recall, back in the old days, when a play was being performed and the performance was horrible, the audience would throw rotten food at the actors on the stage. So, use the rotten food from the arena and throw it at the refs!!!

Again...NO FIGHTS...but make a huge statement!!!

Force the NBA to either CALL the fouls...or kick the Mavs out of the league...it doesn't matter!!!
Good post.

I agree. The Mavs can't stand around and cry about it to the refs the whole game. Just be as physical as possible but play smart. Make the refs and the NBA look bad. If the refs call the fouls, so be it. I'd rather the Mavs be the more physical team since they are not as talented as Denver.

No crappy touch fouls though.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
but is he the god?, filthy taggots, got a bit fluffy in here, hiding from murph, look at me im important, look@mypointlesthred.com, murph is a god, underdog is a god in bed, underdog=birdman