Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2005, 08:07 PM   #1
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future
Default So what's your dream?

Every once in a while a have an 'Elevator' dream. No, it's not a nightmare, just a recurring annoying type of dream.

I do take elevators everyday (appartment on 13th floor, office on 10th floor, although I usually take the stairs to the office to do some exercise) and those elevators are modern, spacious and well lit.

So, what's the dream about? Basically I enter the elevator and push a button. The elevator starts going up and when it's time to stop it just goes on further up. At that time I usually think: 'Oh no! Not again...'. Sometimes I dream entering the elevator and say to myself 'OK, I am clearly awake, nothing can happen. Yeah right... Ever dreamt of being awake?

Now the elevator doesn't stop. What next? First it goes from vertical to horizontal. Have you seen the old Keanu Reeves movie where he and the other DUDE fly to the past in a telephone booth? That comes close. Now I am flying vertically. Sometimes across a cityscape. Eventually the elevator stops. But now it has become a commuter train or a subway stopping at a station. I go out and realize I am somewhere in Southeast Asia. Must be Malaysia but sometimes it's in France... So, how to go back? Take the next train in the opposite direction, right? Yeah, right! It goes somewhere else but not back into my building. I usually don't bother trying again, but explore the station and its surrounding instead. It's usually hot, tropical weather, and nothing much going on, a rather dull place. And than I wake up. I have this kind of dream quite often.

Last night I had a shorter, more exciting version. I enter a small, old, shabby dark kind of elevator that probably fits just three persons. I push a greasy button and the elevator starts slowly going up. Before I know it the ceiling starts coming down (like in a bad James Bond movie) I try to push it back, and manage to do so for a while, but than the elevator slows down, comes to a halt and then, noooooo!, it goes down again, accelerating, become faster and faster.... no brakes .... and faster, and faster and ...... BOOOOm!

and then I wake up.

I've yet to dream about 'Sex in an Elevator' but I'm looking forward to [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

how about you guys?

Any reoccuring dreams?

how about sharing your 'I made love to J-Lo after dunking on Shaq" fantasy?

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote