Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-08-2003, 04:59 PM   #1
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all
Default Gameday

I dunno what we´re waiting for ...

103-94 Mavs.

PERIOD.
Old 11-08-2003, 05:01 PM   #2
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Gameday

Mavs 91 to 90 in ugly game.
Old 11-08-2003, 05:03 PM   #3
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Gameday

You know,i dont care if i feel we're losing or winning,i think this game just became a must win situation.
Lets salvage a small portion of respect from this field trip.

Mavs W,thats all i'd say.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 05:16 PM   #4
ReDIRKulous
Golden Member

ReDIRKulous is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Mavs vs Spurs Gameday

We have to win this game just for the Barkley factor.

Mavs 117 Spurs 105
There is nothing wrong with criticizing a team if your points are valid. But most of the armchair coaches on this board talk pseudo-basketball-ese and make results oriented comments as if they actually have an understanding of the game at the pro level. Most of the comments are based on disappointment from unrealistic expectations or the most ludicrous notion that you sitting in your barc-o-lounger knows more about how to win basketball games than Nelson. Just not gonna happen, boysan.-TwoDeep3
ReDIRKulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 05:19 PM   #5
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Mavs vs Spurs Gameday

Our rotation will be a puzzling nightmare, Finley is going to play like crap, Najera will play over 20 minutes, Toine will turn the ball over 5 times, Bradley will play 7 minutes, but the Mavs will hit their jumpshots tonight, so we win by 26...

Mavs 118, Spurs 92
Old 11-08-2003, 05:33 PM   #6
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

Please please Mavericks, play like your old selfs...not your 90s self, but like your last year self

Mavs 75
Spurs 69

IS THAT REALLY THAT UNBELIEVABLE?
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 05:40 PM   #7
ReDIRKulous
Golden Member

I think the Spurs are going to try to run with us without Duncan, that is why I think the score will be quite high tonight.

What do you guys think... will Pop try to run with us or slow it down?
There is nothing wrong with criticizing a team if your points are valid. But most of the armchair coaches on this board talk pseudo-basketball-ese and make results oriented comments as if they actually have an understanding of the game at the pro level. Most of the comments are based on disappointment from unrealistic expectations or the most ludicrous notion that you sitting in your barc-o-lounger knows more about how to win basketball games than Nelson. Just not gonna happen, boysan.-TwoDeep3
Old 11-08-2003, 06:00 PM   #8
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

It's gonna be a very difficult game, from the what I saw in the Spurs vs. Lakers game it seems like the Spurs turn the hustle knob all the way up on defense, and we're struggling on offense..... this looks like it is gonna be one ugly game, mavs win, sub 100 scores for both teams.
Old 11-08-2003, 06:07 PM   #9
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally posted by: ReDIRKulous
I think the Spurs are going to try to run with us without Duncan that is why I think the score will be quite high tonight.

What do you guys think... will Pop try to run with us or slow it down?
I doubt it, only because the Mavs run the fast break best.
That is an interesting theory though, we haven't ran it well as of last and Popovich could try to beat us at our own game.
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 07:10 PM   #10
DrtyFlthyNasty

DrtyFlthyNasty is on a distinguished road

We are bound to get 120 pts in one of the next games. W.out nash we SHOULD be better than the duncan/parkerless spurs.. mavs dont let me down!
"I know what I can do,'' Van Exel said. "I'm not really worried about what other people say, that I'm just a scorer or a ballhog or whatever. I know when I need to score, and I definitely know how to make players better.'' - Nick Van Exel

"The ROC handle like Van Exel,
I shake phoneys man, You can't get next to.."

-Jayz
DrtyFlthyNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 07:29 PM   #11
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all

Nash is going to play tonight according to the radio. Not very positive on this game. Mavs lose 95-85
Old 11-08-2003, 07:49 PM   #12
DrtyFlthyNasty

nash is playing?
"I know what I can do,'' Van Exel said. "I'm not really worried about what other people say, that I'm just a scorer or a ballhog or whatever. I know when I need to score, and I definitely know how to make players better.'' - Nick Van Exel

-Jayz
Old 11-08-2003, 08:36 PM   #13
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

n

Last edited by ShaggyDirk; 02-15-2007 at 12:17 AM.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 08:38 PM   #14
DrtyFlthyNasty

YES!! nash playing!!

-Jayz
Old 11-08-2003, 08:41 PM   #15
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

How many times in the last 2 years the Mavs have lost 3 in a row?

I believe NONE. (Or in one year and a half, or so)

Then, Dallas will win.

Old 11-08-2003, 08:42 PM   #16
Chiwas
Guru

Nash
Delk
Finley
Walker
Nowi

Old 11-08-2003, 08:44 PM   #17
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

gotta love the start
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 08:45 PM   #18
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all

Walker turns the ball over. MAvs turn the ball over two times. Just lost the TV coverage
Old 11-08-2003, 08:45 PM   #19
Chiwas
Guru

0-6

Our defense doesn't seem soft: seems no defense at all.

Old 11-08-2003, 08:46 PM   #20
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

100-99 Mavs

Game winner from Najera!
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 08:46 PM   #21
Chiwas
Guru

4-6

Good play by Nash and Walker.

Old 11-08-2003, 08:47 PM   #22
Simon2
Diamond Member

6-4 SA. Video coverage is gone. Funny how they have a "Coverage you can count on" sign on the TV.
Old 11-08-2003, 08:47 PM   #23
ReDIRKulous
Golden Member

Dirk has 2 fouls in one minute?
Old 11-08-2003, 08:47 PM   #24
Simon2
Diamond Member

GAme tied by Dirk 6-6
Old 11-08-2003, 08:48 PM   #25
Chiwas
Guru

Dirk is hot tonight. (Shooting)

Old 11-08-2003, 08:49 PM   #26
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

dirk hits two shots..let's see how long it takes for the mavs to forget about him
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 08:49 PM   #27
Simon2
Diamond Member

Coverage sucks. 10-6 Mavs
Old 11-08-2003, 08:49 PM   #28
Chiwas
Guru

10-6

A 10 run.

Old 11-08-2003, 08:51 PM   #29
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

nowitzki with 3 layups, walker with a dunk..... if we keep up the scoring in the paint, we should be in good shape.
Old 11-08-2003, 08:52 PM   #30
Chiwas
Guru

Hehehehe, did you watch the Mavs ad?

Funny.

"Novichi"

Old 11-08-2003, 08:52 PM   #31
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

You think they will have the video up by half? This sucks.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 08:53 PM   #32
Simon2
Diamond Member

Anyone else having problems with the coverage? The commercials seem to work.
Old 11-08-2003, 08:53 PM   #33
ReDIRKulous
Golden Member

They are putting in their "Dirk stopper" - Horry. Get ready for some eye-poking.
Old 11-08-2003, 08:54 PM   #34
Simon2
Diamond Member

Dirk for 3. 15-10 Dallas. Oops Horry just gets a dunk. 15-13 Dallas.
Old 11-08-2003, 08:54 PM   #35
Josh

Josh is on a distinguished road

No picture and the sound is breaking up. Go CBS
Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 08:55 PM   #36
Chiwas
Guru

It seems Dallas doesn't have a center. Weird. Who is guarding the paint under the basket?

Old 11-08-2003, 08:55 PM   #37
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Yeah, and they blacked out the game on NBAtv. This blows.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 08:56 PM   #38
Chiwas
Guru

Dirk is defending on the FT line. Nobody is inside, but Delk [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img].

Old 11-08-2003, 08:57 PM   #39
Simon2
Diamond Member

Nash hits a 3. DAllas leads by 5.
Old 11-08-2003, 08:58 PM   #40
Chiwas
Guru

Okey, I get it.

Walker and Dirk are defending close to the baseline now, and there isn't a Center.