Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-30-2003, 03:05 PM   #81
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

I can't tell you how relieved I am they showed up. Nash looks good too from the 2 minutes I've seen.
Old 03-30-2003, 03:05 PM   #82
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

I just got home. Sorry to have missed the first half. Looks like Eddie is having a great game, Dirk and Steve too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 03:05 PM   #83
Julius

Julius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to all

Ames, Dirk is playing at his normal level. Text

Just nailing some 3pointer.
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 03:07 PM   #84
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice assist by Tariq
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 03:08 PM   #85
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Wow, I just realized Fin is still sitting. That's starting to worry me, I was really expecting him to be back today. But it's good they're making sure, I guess.
Old 03-30-2003, 03:08 PM   #86
Drbio
Banned

TAW makes the playoff roster.
Old 03-30-2003, 03:09 PM   #87
Drbio
Banned

<< Wow, I just realized Fin is still sitting. That's starting to worry me, I was really expecting him to be back today. But it's good they're making sure, I guess. >>

Better to miss him now for a few games then later (playoffs) for mnay games.
Old 03-30-2003, 03:09 PM   #88
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light

Dirk again on fire from 3point range, just like the sunday game vs. Sacramento!
#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 03:10 PM   #89
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

<< TAW makes the playoff roster. >>

Agree. Looks like Eschmeyer won't.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 03:10 PM   #90
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm so happy Tariq is playing well now.
#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 03:11 PM   #91
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

<< Wow, I just realized Fin is still sitting. That's starting to worry me, I was really expecting him to be back today. But it's good they're making sure, I guess. >>

I'm not worried like I was. They reported earlier that he's got his strength and control back. He's been working out and practicing with the team. But, when he really pushes on it, he's been feeling a slight twinge still.

I think more than anything they're just being cautious. Nelson mentioned that Fin would probably miss the game on Tuesday and they might sit him an extra game or two after that.

They know they need him for the playoffs more than holding onto the #1 seed.
Old 03-30-2003, 03:12 PM   #92
Drbio
Banned

Does anyone else HATE THIS FRIGGING OVERHEAD CAMERA SHOT?
Old 03-30-2003, 03:13 PM   #93
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

<< Does anyone else HATE THIS FRIGGING OVERHEAD CAMERA SHOT? >>

Yo.
Old 03-30-2003, 03:14 PM   #94
NashFan1341

NashFan1341 is on a distinguished road

*raise hand* That and the floor cam. Completely stupid ideas.
NashFan1341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 03:14 PM   #95
ames7
Diamond Member

I want TAW to make it now. He's such a good surprise b/c I was expecting absolutely NOTHING from him. Good for him for proving me wrong.
Old 03-30-2003, 03:14 PM   #96
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

It's ok a couple of times, but enough already.
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 03:15 PM   #97
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Count me as one that hates it. Makes me sick.

I'm shocked at how many times Dirk has been left open. What are they thinking??
Old 03-30-2003, 03:16 PM   #98
Julius

Julius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to all

DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK, DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK, DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
Old 03-30-2003, 03:18 PM   #99
Chiwas
Guru

<< DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK, DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK, DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK,DIRK!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! >>

**Tap, tap, tap**
Old 03-30-2003, 03:18 PM   #100
ames7
Diamond Member

Oh &amp; he can block too!

Nick looks hot today. SmallBall does not appear to be killing us.
Old 03-30-2003, 03:18 PM   #101
Drbio
Banned

Wow. We can't miss.

I love it.
Old 03-30-2003, 03:20 PM   #102
MavsFanFinley
Guru

That was a beautiful block by TAW.

Then NVE caps it off with that off-balanced shot before Timberwolves call a timeout.

We'll most likely hit 100 before the 4th quarter even starts. Amazing.
Old 03-30-2003, 03:21 PM   #103
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

This game is absolutely shocking me. T-Wolves are playing horrible and we can't miss.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 03:21 PM   #104
Drbio
Banned

Dirk is unbelievable. If he doesn't get serious MVP consideration at this point something is wrong.

NVE can't miss....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2003, 03:22 PM   #105
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Especially when they use it to follow the action at the other end of the court.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 03:22 PM   #106
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Garnett's MVP status is taking a beating today.
Old 03-30-2003, 03:23 PM   #107
Julius

94 points one min.to go in the third quarter!!!!
Old 03-30-2003, 03:24 PM   #108
Drbio
Banned

The T-puppies must know what it felt like to be on the Titanic.
Old 03-30-2003, 03:24 PM   #109
ames7
Diamond Member

The T-Wolves leave someone open everytime. It's beautiful.
Old 03-30-2003, 03:24 PM   #110
Drbio
Banned

100!!!!!!
Old 03-30-2003, 03:24 PM   #111
Chiwas
Guru

On the road chalupa by NVE.
Old 03-30-2003, 03:24 PM   #112
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Beautiful!!

100 points scored after 3 quarters.

NVE was on fire!!
Old 03-30-2003, 03:24 PM   #113
MFFL
Guru

100 points after 3 quarters - amazing.
Old 03-30-2003, 03:26 PM   #114
digit

digit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura about

wooohoo...100pts and still one quarter to go...go Mavs!!
digit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 03:26 PM   #115
Julius

100 after 3 quarters.
Now i would like to see Rigaudeau.
Too sad he isnĀ“t on the roster.
Old 03-30-2003, 03:27 PM   #116
Drbio
Banned

To be honest, I wish we wouldn't have even bothered ith Rigadeau at all.

Yet another case of French non-support.
Old 03-30-2003, 03:27 PM   #117
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Except for that 3rd quarter, the Mavs had done a lot of their scoring inside. Which was awesome, but watching them drain 3's like they did in that 3rd quarter is sooooo much FUN to watch as well.
Old 03-30-2003, 03:27 PM   #118
sturm und drang
Golden Member

sturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura about

<< On the road chalupa by NVE. >>

Don't you think it should be upgraded to Supreme Nachos for hitting 100 in three quarters?

Petition! Petition!
Old 03-30-2003, 03:29 PM   #119
MavsFanFinley
Guru

They just mentioned why is Dirk still in the game? I was thinking the same thing.

Which made me wonder where is Walt Williams?? Surely he could come in for Dirk now. Bell in for Nash.
Old 03-30-2003, 03:30 PM   #120
MFFL
Guru

<< TAW makes the playoff roster. >>

TAW looks explosive and not tentative at all. I really didn't expect any contribution from him and all and I'm pleasantly suprised.