Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 02-15-2007, 11:20 AM   #41
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

What a silly poll. It´s like an arcade game!

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2007, 11:24 AM   #42
GermanFan

GermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to all

yepp so why dont i see our champ here (Male23Dan, with 123 arcade titles!)

(3068 Votes) Dirk Nowitzki
(3064 Votes) Jerry West

Last edited by GermanFan; 02-15-2007 at 11:33 AM.
GermanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 11:33 AM   #43
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm Dirk seems to be catching West at a quick rate....
Old 02-15-2007, 11:34 AM   #44
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk's ahead now...

what a ruse this thing is....
Old 02-15-2007, 11:35 AM   #45
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Good work, the left mouse button glows but highscore is done. There is a clicking frequency that is best for voting (not too fast, but not too slow either).

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 02-15-2007 at 11:36 AM.
Old 02-15-2007, 11:36 AM   #46
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Dirk's ahead now...

what a ruse this thing is....
Well this is the only "popularity contest" we can actually help him win.....
Old 02-15-2007, 11:37 AM   #47
GermanFan

GermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Well this is the only "popularity contest" we can actually help him win.....

thats the reason iam klicking *G
Old 02-15-2007, 11:49 AM   #48
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Now Dirk is at 4222 to 3170 that should be enough at the moment.

"Talk to the claw."

Old 02-15-2007, 12:02 PM   #49
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

I just did my part and got him to 5K

Total Votes: 8430
Dirk Nowitzki (5000 Votes)
Jerry West(3430 Votes)

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 12:06 PM   #50
GermanFan

(5001 Votes) Dirk Nowitzki
(3777 Votes) Jerry West

somebody startet klicking for West
Old 02-15-2007, 12:09 PM   #51
candid_snoop41
Golden Member

candid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the rough

i just voted for dirk several times (BOUT 100 ;-) )...keep it up mavs fans
Old 02-15-2007, 12:11 PM   #52
GermanFan

(6013 Votes) Dirk Nowitzki
(4461 Votes) Jerry West nice work bye everybody
Old 02-15-2007, 12:11 PM   #53
candid_snoop41
Golden Member

candid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the rough

(6064 Votes) Dirk Nowitzki
(4481 Votes) Jerry West

;-)
Old 02-15-2007, 12:11 PM   #54
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Total Votes: 10614
(6115 Votes)
Dirk Nowitzki
(4499 Votes)
Jerry West

I helped get him up to 6K

If you just keep clicking and clicking before it registers the vote, all the clicks count. So you can easily give Dirk 500 votes in less than 2 minutes.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 02-15-2007 at 12:13 PM.
Old 02-15-2007, 12:17 PM   #55
candid_snoop41
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
(6115 Votes)
Dirk Nowitzki
(4499 Votes)
Jerry West

If you just keep clicking and clicking before it registers the vote, all the clicks count. So you can easily give Dirk 500 votes in less than 2 minutes.
you know how to play the game. i'll follow your advice...*ggg*
Old 02-15-2007, 12:23 PM   #56
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

West is going up pretty fast now, keep clicking guys.

Old 02-15-2007, 12:24 PM   #57
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
(6115 Votes)
Dirk Nowitzki
(4499 Votes)
Jerry West

However I disagree with that assesment. To test this theory out I went to the Big O, Wilt one and clicked 4 times on Wilt before it went to the results screen.... and it only registered one vote for Wilt.

So either I'm doing something wrong (I clicked vote as many times as I could) or it's now working that way.
Old 02-15-2007, 12:25 PM   #58
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

I couldn´t hold back any longer. I always loved the game "Track and Field".

"Talk to the claw."

Old 02-15-2007, 12:26 PM   #59
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
However I disagree with that assesment. To test this theory out I went to the Big O, Wilt one and clicked 4 times on Wilt before it went to the results screen.... and it only registered one vote for Wilt.

So either I'm doing something wrong (I clicked vote as many times as I could) or it's now working that way.
Okay I figured it out.

In firefox when I do the repeat clicking thing it always only registers one vote. But if I use Internet Destroyer it will register multiple clicks.
Old 02-15-2007, 12:28 PM   #60
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Quote:

It don´t work on firefox, mozilla or seamonkey but it works for Internet Explorer!

"Talk to the claw."

Old 02-15-2007, 12:31 PM   #61
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Jerry West's crew are gaining on us....
Old 02-15-2007, 12:31 PM   #62
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Zoidberg
It don´t work on firefox, mozilla or seamonkey but it works for Internet Explorer!
Yeah, I figured that out. (read the post above this one) .
Old 02-15-2007, 12:34 PM   #63
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Look at the progress bar to optimize your clicking frequenzy!

"Talk to the claw."

Old 02-15-2007, 12:46 PM   #64
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

I got him to 10,000!
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 12:51 PM   #65
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

11000! Here we go. Keep it going cuz I think the Jerry West fans know the trick as well.

"Talk to the claw."

Old 02-15-2007, 12:51 PM   #66
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

I gotta go to class....someone keep up the clicking!
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 01:00 PM   #67
mavs05

mavs05 is just really nicemavs05 is just really nicemavs05 is just really nicemavs05 is just really nicemavs05 is just really nicemavs05 is just really nice

Quote:
11000! Here we go. Keep it going cuz I think the Jerry West fans know the trick as well.
There are no Jerry West Fans. It's Dwyaaaaane Wade. !
mavs05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 01:03 PM   #68
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

12057-10456! We need more voter. At the moment I´m the only one!

"Talk to the claw."

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 02-15-2007 at 01:03 PM.
Old 02-15-2007, 01:06 PM   #69
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Jerry West will have a great come back win, if nobody helps!

"Talk to the claw."

Old 02-15-2007, 01:15 PM   #70
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

I am helping a lot, but appearently there is a great Jerry West following out there, maybe the lakers fans are doing the same thing as us.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 01:20 PM   #71
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Up to 14000 to12572. I have to take a break now. Keep on voting!

"Talk to the claw."

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 02-15-2007 at 01:21 PM.
Old 02-15-2007, 01:24 PM   #72
GermanFan

i take a break too (shower is calling out to me *G) hope we are still up later on
Old 02-15-2007, 01:31 PM   #73
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I couldn´t hold back any longer. I always loved the game "Track and Field".
Where's the turbo switch?!?!??!?!?!?!? Or at least an electric toothbrush....
Old 02-15-2007, 01:31 PM   #74
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

I need help
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 01:37 PM   #75
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70
Where's the turbo switch?!?!??!?!?!?!? Or at least an electric toothbrush....
I´m back again, if you´ve possibly realized.

"Talk to the claw."

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 02-15-2007 at 01:41 PM.
Old 02-15-2007, 01:45 PM   #76
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Okay I figured it out.

In firefox when I do the repeat clicking thing it always only registers one vote. But if I use Internet Destroyer it will register multiple clicks.
I'm using Safari, and it works as well.

Old 02-15-2007, 01:47 PM   #77
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Here we go!

"Talk to the claw."

Old 02-15-2007, 01:49 PM   #78
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

I'm voting again, and the gap is widening

Old 02-15-2007, 01:51 PM   #79
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dirk is in top shape now!

"Talk to the claw."

Old 02-15-2007, 01:52 PM   #80
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

20K!

3,500+ vote lead!