Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 04-21-2009, 02:38 PM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Hey guess what, guys like Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Ted Turner...heck Mark Cuban, Tom Hicks, Jerry Jones...they all kicked my ARSE on finances...they shut me out 100-0, do you think they should call, apologize, forfiet and for that matter turn over some of their cash to me out of "REMORSE"

This thing is freakin insane!!!

I've lost big time and I've won big time...my kids have gone through similar things...you know what pissed me off the most...being on a losing team and the other side having pity on me and calling off the dawgs.

I've played on soccer teams that got killed 10-0 or worse...I was the goalie and I SUCKED!!! But I'll be darn if I didn't learn from it and actually developed a little bit of game for the next time we played.

I've also been in the same situation and a team is winning 4-0, then they start to play keep away and stop taking shots...we nearly had a few fights break out at that game...

Play the dang game, play to score, play to win...let the chips fall were they may!!!

Once you start a game, you can't QUIT in the middle...do we tell a losing team to QUIT, then why should we tell the winning team to quit?

Now the adults that put this together for the losing team, perhaps they should examine their own judgement ability? But to see people and places going out of their out of guilt that someone else put them in...that is freakin CRAZY!!!

It pisses me off that the winning coach lost his job over this, and to see so much spin that screams of liberalism ideology is driving me nuts!!!

This absolutely sends the WRONG message!!!

If we have gone this far, then you might as well give treats to the Mavs players at the end of every game, have fans on the court and make a tunnel for the players to run under, and then at the end of the season lets make sure they all get some type of trophy...oh and let's not keep score, after all its a game not a competition and EVERYONE is a winner!!!

This makes my head explode!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:35 PM   #2
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
This makes my head explode!!!
Your rhetorical style and your general point of view toward everybody make my head explode.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fluffsplosion!, got a bit fluffy in here, my head jus sploded