Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2009, 01:55 PM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default Looking for college Inteviewing advict & links

DM.Com friends,

Could you assist me in supporting one of my sons? He is one of 47 finalist competing for one of 5 Full Ride Scholarships via an honors program at one of the colleges he is considering.

As such, he has an interview coming up, where he will have his opportunity to shine.

From my end, I am doing my best to help him prepare...but my interviewing expertise is more from an Human Resources - Job Interviewing skills. I would assume that a University will have many of the similar questions...but perhaps a few 'Academic or University Specific' type questions.

Do any of you have some experience in this arena that you could provide me with some first hand knowledge to pass on to my son?

Do you have some internet links that may have some information to help him prepare?

As a note, I've been doing some mock interviews with him so that he can have some experience...I would like to practice with him, using more of College Interviewer Question list...

I'm lookin forward to any tips that you guys can send my way.

Thank you!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fluffy banter, good advict