Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-14-2003, 03:15 PM   #1961
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default Say something about the last poster in this thread

excuse me while I powder my nose..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 03:16 PM   #1962
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Should know that I only powder my nose right before I blow it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 03:20 PM   #1963
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

should know I would like to borrow a cup of catnip purely for health reasons..............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 03:22 PM   #1964
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Should probably look into CA (Catnip Aholics) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 03:24 PM   #1965
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Say something about the last poster in this thread

Think he meant to say CA (Catnipholic Anonymous).

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 03:26 PM   #1966
LRB
Guru

you mean they get to be anonymous!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 03:26 PM   #1967
Caliente
Diamond Member

should kick back and chill out in the Lounge more often............................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

that goes for LRB too.

edited for accuracy
Old 10-14-2003, 03:30 PM   #1968
LRB
Guru

her wish is my command [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 03:32 PM   #1969
Caliente
Diamond Member

just don't wish your life away.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 03:33 PM   #1970
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

should realize I would love to kick back in the Lounge but work seems to be taking more of my time recently.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

There I go again with the crying. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 03:37 PM   #1971
Caliente
Diamond Member

you are a breath of fresh air when you show up......................what will it take to make you stay? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 03:39 PM   #1972
LRB
Guru

Is bidding for U2's attention [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 03:40 PM   #1973
Caliente
Diamond Member

am I getting an icy stare right now.....?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 03:42 PM   #1974
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

would be able to tell if she is getting an icy stare if LRB would sign up on friendsters and upload a picture.....
Old 10-14-2003, 03:43 PM   #1975
Caliente
Diamond Member

U2, sit down and play a while................................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 03:46 PM   #1976
LRB
Guru

Asked U2 to sit down. BTW I have a picture on this board U2.
Old 10-14-2003, 03:48 PM   #1977
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

is right about that, but you are in the background so you can't tell if you have an icy stare....
Old 10-14-2003, 03:49 PM   #1978
Caliente
Diamond Member

LRB is funnier than Rodney Dangerfield........and much younger.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 03:49 PM   #1979
LRB
Guru

should know my eyes are ice blue [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 03:51 PM   #1980
Caliente
Diamond Member

see post above you..............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 03:52 PM   #1981
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

see post three pages above you............ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 03:52 PM   #1982
LRB
Guru

should know that I get about the same level of respect as RD [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 03:54 PM   #1983
Caliente
Diamond Member

an inside joke................? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 03:59 PM   #1984
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

He was talking about Rodney Daingerfield...

I just got it!!!

Do I get a prize?
Old 10-14-2003, 04:03 PM   #1985
Caliente
Diamond Member

No, you are the prize........................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 04:07 PM   #1986
LRB
Guru

Should know that I want a [img]i/expressions/present.gif[/img] to [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 04:08 PM   #1987
Caliente
Diamond Member

o.k..............................but let me decide which one first........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 04:10 PM   #1988
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

am I reading this right? I am the prize, and LRB wants me?

LRB should know that I don't subscribe to that magazine.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 04:13 PM   #1989
Caliente
Diamond Member

why are you suprised..............you are a precious gem.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 04:15 PM   #1990
LRB
Guru

Should know that US is definitely not the [img]i/expressions/present.gif[/img] that I want
Old 10-14-2003, 04:18 PM   #1991
Caliente
Diamond Member

stop staring at my avatar.............I can feel you, don't you know..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 04:21 PM   #1992
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 04:22 PM   #1993
LRB
Guru

needs to fix his mouth [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 04:22 PM   #1994
Caliente
Diamond Member

that goes for you, too...........U2 ......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 04:22 PM   #1995
LRB
Guru

is getting fiesty [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 04:24 PM   #1996
Caliente
Diamond Member

fiesty, no.......................ruffled, maybe.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 04:26 PM   #1997
LRB
Guru

Why am I feeling like Roy Horn all of a sudden? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 04:30 PM   #1998
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

makes me laugh daily...

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

(what did you mean by fix my mouth?)
Old 10-14-2003, 04:31 PM   #1999
Caliente
Diamond Member

must be that chicken you had for lunch..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 04:32 PM   #2000
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

....is buying some potato chips.