Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 09-15-2003, 03:13 PM   #1
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Karl Malone's house is on the market

I wonder if Keon Clark might be interesting in reaching above his means to aquire this $6 million, rustic estate?

Karl Malone's house listing
Old 09-15-2003, 03:23 PM   #2
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

Think your taxes are bad, over $28k a year for that house.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 06:30 PM   #3
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Man, is that pimp, or what? Too big for just me, though, I'll have to pass.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 06:39 PM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I wouldn't go a dollar over 5 million. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 06:40 PM   #5
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
I wouldn't go a dollar over 5 million. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 06:40 PM   #6
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

I'd like to see the house he is purchasing in L.A. You think the value of that one will drop proportionately to his salary reduction? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 06:54 PM   #7
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Just LOVE the dead animal motif...paging Davey Crockett.
Old 09-15-2003, 09:42 PM   #8
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: Evilmav2
I wonder if Keon Clark might be interesting in reaching above his means to aquire this $6 million, rustic estate?

Karl Malone's house listing
have you joined the ranks of house shoppers?

seems everyone is getting a house now days. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I would suggest you sell the stuffed animals before having a mavs watching party over there!!
Old 09-16-2003, 08:05 AM   #9
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Looks like Gaston's house from "Beauty and the Beast"
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 01:27 PM   #10
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally posted by: Dooby
Looks like Gaston's house from "Beauty and the Beast"
Haha, only Dooby would compare it to a Disney movie.

MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2003, 01:01 PM   #11
Nicky31

Nicky31 is on a distinguished road

Nice house.. Malone has some quite a bit of taste, but I guess almost every superstar or celebrity has some if you have ever watched the MTV show cribs.
Nicky31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2003, 10:13 PM   #12
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

I like the kitchen, but not so excited about the rest of the house. The dead animals give me the creaps and what's up with the sawed off antlers above the dining room table. I'd loose my appetite.

Can we move on to the next house please?
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 04:40 PM   #13
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

The pool, backyard, and full court basketball court make it worth the 6 mil. Ok, maybe not...but the house is sweet
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote