Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 10-29-2003, 10:07 PM   #1
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fortson's over\under ....COME ON..GIVE IT A SHOT!

THE LINE IS SET AT SIX REBOUNDS...I THINK HE'LL GET SOME MINUTES TONIGHT..SO SIX IT IS ....
OVER OR UNDER???

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2003, 10:13 PM   #2
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of
Default RE: Fortson's over\under ....COME ON..GIVE IT A SHOT!

over

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003, 10:14 PM   #3
Dirk41= konsesjonen
Banned

Dirk41= konsesjonen is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Fortson's over\under ....COME ON..GIVE IT A SHOT!

Dirk41= konsesjonen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003, 10:18 PM   #4
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

This is his revenge night. I'll say over.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003, 10:24 PM   #5
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Ok this is the last time. Over.
Old 10-29-2003, 11:07 PM   #6
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Is there a category for overhyped ?
Old 10-29-2003, 11:29 PM   #7
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: OutletPass
Is there a category for overhyped ?
Maybe it should be Fortson's over\under for fouls. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-30-2003, 08:17 AM   #8
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

OK. If you guessed zero, you win the prize.

Here's a FORTSON REBOUNDING STATUS UPDATE!!!!

Currently, Fortson is averaging 1.5 rebounds a game and 8.47 per 48. That's good enough to rank him eigth on the team behind Dirk Nowitzki, Anoine Walker, Antawn Jamison, Shawn Bradley, Michael Finley, Josh Howard and TONY DELK.

Asked if he enjoyed spending the second half of last night's game on the bench, Fortson had this to say:

" F*ck you"

-
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 10:31 AM   #9
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

ok.....I am sick of this three minute...zero rebound CRAP!!!!.....IT LOOKS LIKE BOTH NELLIE AND FORT FOOLED ME....I THOUGHT ALL THE PRAISE FROM NELLIE WAS REAL, NOT JUST SOME FREAKIN MIND GAME OR WHATEVER IT TURNED OUT TO BE...! AND I THOUGHT FORT'S GAME WAS REAL!...IT JUST TURNED OUT TO BE REALLY DEAD!!!...AS IS THIS LINE ON FORT...I'M DONE WITH THIS CRAP!

oh yeah..if you played the line and bet on over....you lost....

Form now on...I WILL BE PLACING AN OVER\UNDER ON DIRK'S POINTS and NASH'S ASSISTS. A LITTLE MORE OBVIOUS I KNOW....BUT ALSO MORE REWARDING...SEEING AS HOW THESE TWO WILL ACTUALLY PRODUCE.....also, i think it may spark your interest a little more.

SO GET READY NEXT SATURDAY NIGHT TO PLACE YOUR "BETS" ON SOMETHING THAT MIGHT ACUTALLY BE DIFFICULT TO FIGURE OUT...(unlike Fortson's game=dead in the water)...the DIRK AND STEVE OVER\UNDER....COMING SOON.....acutally Saturday....

screw Danny Fortson and LONG LIVE HOOP!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 10:57 AM   #10
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

What about an over/under on Fort's plus/minus? THE LINE ON THE UTAH GAME IS MINUS FOUR!!!!....PLACE YOUR BETS NOW!!!!!
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 11:24 AM   #11
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

Language. Bradley hell hes a beast thats why we spent the entire offseason chasing ZO, Kandiman and Deke.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 03:36 PM   #12
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

well put jay-c, well put.