Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 10-15-2008, 08:50 AM   #161
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

And apparently they're going to do another segment on it with the Hard Line at 8:50ish.
Old 10-15-2008, 08:58 AM   #162
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
And apparently they're going to do another segment on it with the Hard Line at 8:50ish.
I am locked and loaded.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:12 AM   #163
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
That was a tense interview with Wade on The Ticket just now. Did anybody hear that?
Details? What was the tension regarding?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:14 AM   #164
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Wade was just a complete jerk. Wouldn't answer anything. They asked him if he felt the team had underachieved, overachieved, or played to its potential so far, and he seemed to take great offense. Said "so we're gonna go there huh" and "well I know what you guys want me to say so I'll say it".

It was really tense.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 10-15-2008 at 09:14 AM.
Old 10-15-2008, 09:30 AM   #165
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9
I would agree, I just discount them tremendously b/c of the QB right now. Moss is still one of the best in the league as long as he has a QB who can get him the ball. Wes is a moving the chains guy if there ever was one. It's a nice balance between those two.
Well, we've never seen them together with anything other than Brady or Cassel...I don't hold Cassel's weakness against them and I don't give all the credit for Brady's genius.

they are very, very solid...Moss is all time greatness, but Welker is much a product of the Pat's system.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:33 AM   #166
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Wade was just a complete jerk. Wouldn't answer anything. They asked him if he felt the team had underachieved, overachieved, or played to its potential so far, and he seemed to take great offense. Said "so we're gonna go there huh" and "well I know what you guys want me to say so I'll say it".

It was really tense.
he took it way wrong..that was not a harsh question.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 10-15-2008, 10:06 AM   #167
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Well Wade has basically been labeled as a puppet of a coach this past week so he does have a legitimate reason to be upset. My guess is he just took it out in the interview.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:15 AM   #168
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

i am so pumped for this.

my idiot co-workers(skins fans)..keep sending me all these G D links about romo, being inured, pacman getting suspended, the punter being out for the year..

it's nice to finally get something to look forward to.

and he will play this week against the rams right?

sweeet!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:20 AM   #169
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
Talent-wise i'd throw TJ and Chad Johnson in there. And if I had to rank them i'd have it
Harrison/Wayne
Fitz/Bolden
TO/Roy
TJ/Chad
Jennings/Driver(overrated but I can't deny the yards those guys rack up)
Marshall/Royal
Coles/Cotchery
Something is being left out that's very, very important. It's pretty damn nice to have TO and Williams.. but you're leaving out perhaps the best of the group at his position. When you throw in Witten along with TO and Williams, the trio is just unfathomable. There's a huge difference between having two very talented receivers and a mediocre TE and having two very talented receivers and perhaps the best TE in the game.

Yeah, I know you're just talking about WR duos.... but, I wanted to point that out. Just adding Williams to TO is nice.. but adding Williams to TO and Witten is unfathomable.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:23 AM   #170
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
Something is being left out that's very, very important. It's pretty damn nice to have TO and Williams.. but you're leaving out perhaps the best of the group at his position. When you throw in Witten along with TO and Williams, the trio is just unfathomable. There's a huge difference between having two very talented receivers and a mediocre TE and having two very talented receivers and perhaps the best TE in the game.

Yeah, I know you're just talking about WR duos.... but, I wanted to point that out. Just adding Williams to TO is nice.. but adding Williams to TO and Witten is unfathomable.

No I agree. I think the Cowboys have the best receiving core in the league due to this Roy Williams trade. Maybe you could argue Harrison, Clark and Wayne? I'd probably give the Cowboys the edge over them.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:25 AM   #171
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32

It was really tense.
I can't blame him. The media is pretty damn harsh for a team that's 4-2 and just came off of a 13-3 season. And I understand the media isn't employed by the Cowboys but some of the criticisms are a bit ridiculous. Atleast let the team fail before you call them failures.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:28 AM   #172
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

The local media has not been harsh at all. Wade has been ridiculous in his press conferences, making excuses and dancing around questions.

He had no business reacting the way he did to those questions this morning.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 10-15-2008, 10:33 AM   #173
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Wade's not good with the media.. part of it is simply because he's extremely sensitive about his head coaching resume. But yeah, he needs to lighten up a bit.
Old 10-15-2008, 10:35 AM   #174
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
I can't blame him. The media is pretty damn harsh for a team that's 4-2 and just came off of a 13-3 season. And I understand the media isn't employed by the Cowboys but some of the criticisms are a bit ridiculous. Atleast let the team fail before you call them failures.
The expectations are through the roof this season - when people look at our roster, they think we can just steamroll our way to the Super Bowl like the Patriots did last year... The media acts like improving on last season's 13-3 record is all it takes for the Cowboys to get to the Big Game and criticize us harshly for every loss (as if the "lowly" Giants didn't win it all last season with a 10-6 record, defeating the team that gave them two of those losses on the way...)

I think our coaching staff has a bigger picture in mind - if we ramp up for the playoffs properly, the wins required to get us into the playoffs will follow... If that's the plan, you'll take your ugly losses in September & October and save your pretty wins for December & January...

Last edited by Underdog; 10-15-2008 at 10:37 AM.
Old 10-15-2008, 10:40 AM   #175
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Between Murph's and UD's posts, my outlook on (football) life is much better.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:53 AM   #176
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

woo hoo.

i'm pretty bummed about felix jones though..
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:19 AM   #177
Murphy3
Guru

Yep, they need him back healthy in a month.. completely healthy.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:34 AM   #178
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

The season is a marathon.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:53 AM   #179
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

So does this Felix injury mean we are going to get to see some more of The People's Choice? Considering how our last rookie running back didn't get a lot of usage and he was more talented and a better complement to Barber, I sort of doubt it. However, I like what little I've seen/heard about the kid so I wouldn't mind seeing him get some carries in Felix's absence.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:15 PM   #180
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Contact Me
Old 10-15-2008, 12:36 PM   #181
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic
So does this Felix injury mean we are going to get to see some more of The People's Choice? Considering how our last rookie running back didn't get a lot of usage and he was more talented and a better complement to Barber, I sort of doubt it. However, I like what little I've seen/heard about the kid so I wouldn't mind seeing him get some carries in Felix's absence.
I like how he kept us alive last week on special teams, so I can't wait to see more Tashard Choice at RB - he's a poor man's combination of both Marion Barber & Felix Jones (great draft, Jerry!)

Old 10-15-2008, 12:42 PM   #182
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

^ Yes I agree. Choice is an absolute stud on special teams. His hard work there definitely shows. He has also shown some hard running at the end of games. Give the People's Choice some more touches!

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:57 PM   #183
alby
Guru

http://www.dallasnews.com/video/dall...2923&emb&shu=1

Contact Me
Old 10-15-2008, 01:29 PM   #184
Underdog

Look at Patrick Crayton's face when T.O. talks about Roy Williams...

Old 10-15-2008, 01:58 PM   #185
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
they are very, very solid...Moss is all time greatness, but Welker is much a product of the Pat's system.
Eh...I don't buy that. I watched Wes in college and he played the same style for himself, possession WR. It's the same kind of system but you need the right players to operate it to it's fullest. As long as he has a QB who is confident and can get the ball out effectively, Wes is a very valuable WR. He's not a #1 WR by any stretch, but if you have an elite at his side like Moss, Wes can go to town.
Old 10-15-2008, 03:04 PM   #186
Underdog

Word out of Valley Ranch is that Favre called up Romo and told him he was a pu$$y for not playing with a broken pinkie - Tony Romo participated in practice today...

Last edited by Underdog; 10-15-2008 at 03:04 PM.
Old 10-15-2008, 03:07 PM   #187
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
Word out of Valley Ranch is that Favre called up Romo and told him he was a pu$$y for not playing with a broken pinkie - Tony Romo participated in practice today...
http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/ar...es-advice.html
Quote:
UPDATE: Romo isn't practicing today, but he is out on the practice fields, wearing workout gear but no helmet or shoulder pads.
(Dallas Morning News photo by Vernon Bryant)
Old 10-15-2008, 04:10 PM   #188
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9
Eh...I don't buy that. I watched Wes in college and he played the same style for himself, possession WR. It's the same kind of system but you need the right players to operate it to it's fullest. As long as he has a QB who is confident and can get the ball out effectively, Wes is a very valuable WR. He's not a #1 WR by any stretch, but if you have an elite at his side like Moss, Wes can go to town.
Don't think I'm discrediting Welker, I'm not. I'm a fan of his game...but the fact is, he needs a system that is friendly to his "short comings" (pun intended) for him to be the player he was last season. Plus, playing with Brady is an insane plus. Oh, and he played the same "style" at Tech because they used him similarly.

My real point is, take away Brady and the Moss/Welker combo isn't top 4.

Old 10-15-2008, 04:18 PM   #189
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
LOL! I think Favre's phone call was more encouragement and giving Romo tips on how Favre dealt with a broken thumb, but when I read about the call my first thought was what UD said. Repped.

Is this ghost ball??
Old 10-15-2008, 04:48 PM   #190
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Romo doesn't feel rushed to come back. I want him to get that pinkie healed, not end up with some nagging injury that leaves him at 90% going into the playoffs. Even though our team is banged up, I still think we have enough talent to hold fort while Romo is gone.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:59 PM   #191
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
Don't think I'm discrediting Welker, I'm not. I'm a fan of his game...but the fact is, he needs a system that is friendly to his "short comings" (pun intended) for him to be the player he was last season. Plus, playing with Brady is an insane plus. Oh, and he played the same "style" at Tech because they used him similarly.

My real point is, take away Brady and the Moss/Welker combo isn't top 4.
We're cool

I think he'd be effective in any system that has a solid QB in the passing game. He runs the routes in the middle of the field, he is quick and can find the creases in the defense. You incorporate what the player can do in your system...you don't always make the player fit your style. We've all seen here what that can do.
Old 10-15-2008, 05:05 PM   #192
sike
The Preacha

But now we have Roy Williams!!

Old 10-15-2008, 05:20 PM   #193
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

^ Which one?

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:33 PM   #194
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
^ Which one?
I don't have to choose!!!

Old 10-15-2008, 05:43 PM   #195
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Sike's obviously dreaming about this acquisition:

Very good blocking stance.

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 10-15-2008 at 05:44 PM.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:24 PM   #196
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Roy said today during his media time, "No offense to the Lions, but I've always wanted to be a Cowboy. Having that star on my helmet feels just like having that Longhorn on my helmet."

I love Roy.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:28 PM   #197
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub
Roy said today during his media time, "No offense to the Lions, but I've always wanted to be a Cowboy. Having that star on my helmet feels just like having that Longhorn on my helmet."

I love Roy.
What a great quote.

Old 10-15-2008, 06:33 PM   #198
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Romo wants to play Sunday. Hope he's ready for his pinky to be bent, pulled, and jammed.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:16 PM   #199
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseman
Romo wants to play Sunday. Hope he's ready for his pinky to be bent, pulled, and jammed.
Translation: hope he gets sidelined for the rest of the season.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:27 PM   #200
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360°
Translation: hope he gets sidelined for the rest of the season.
Translation: Caseman is still pissed about the 'Skins getting waxed by St Louis...