Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-30-2003, 01:00 PM   #441
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

Doesn't know whether that guy is a great singer because she was not in the US during his recent tour.
Old 11-30-2003, 01:09 PM   #442
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

at least she can say he is a good looking singer ! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2003, 01:11 PM   #443
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

She got fun last night. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2003, 01:15 PM   #444
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Teaches me about the actual meaning of words.
Old 11-30-2003, 01:17 PM   #445
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

He was with two of my friends the other night and also is teaching me some sayings.

Old 11-30-2003, 01:26 PM   #446
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Needs to travel to Dallas for a BIG party, drinks on me.
Old 11-30-2003, 01:32 PM   #447
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

needs to invite some more great people to get an unforgettable BIG party [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
Old 11-30-2003, 01:34 PM   #448
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Is also invited.
Old 11-30-2003, 01:41 PM   #449
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Is inviting people to a party.
Old 11-30-2003, 01:43 PM   #450
Novice#41
Golden Member

LRB is always too fast for me...

but still

invitation accepted !

now i have to hope dallas_esq will celebrate one in let s say around march next year... otherwise this german girl can't be around [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
Old 11-30-2003, 01:44 PM   #451
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Wants to come party in March.
Old 11-30-2003, 01:47 PM   #452
Novice#41
Golden Member

hope he will be around as well
Old 11-30-2003, 01:47 PM   #453
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Will probably see my March show, location TBA.
Old 11-30-2003, 01:49 PM   #454
LRB
Guru

Is looking for locations to hold his March show.
Old 11-30-2003, 02:00 PM   #455
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Is the designated driver of Dallas-mavs.com.
Old 11-30-2003, 02:31 PM   #456
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Is the designated drinker of Dallasmavs.com..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2003, 02:34 PM   #457
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Is the only cat I allow in my house, aside from Chiwas of course.
Old 11-30-2003, 02:43 PM   #458
LRB
Guru

Let's Chiwas in his house.
Old 11-30-2003, 02:44 PM   #459
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Had the pleasure of meeting dallas_esq in the flesh............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2003, 02:45 PM   #460
LRB
Guru

Should know that I would much rather have met her in the flesh. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2003, 03:06 PM   #461
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Is a red-blooded American male, good job LRB.
Old 11-30-2003, 03:07 PM   #462
Caliente
Diamond Member

Meowwww.......be careful what you wish for.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2003, 03:13 PM   #463
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Has a lot of "good advice" to offer...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2003, 03:13 PM   #464
LRB
Guru

Like's Caliente's advice.
Old 11-30-2003, 03:39 PM   #465
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

likes Cali in general!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2003, 03:45 PM   #466
LRB
Guru

Should know that I like Cali in specific as well. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2003, 03:47 PM   #467
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

he is a snow man....so they say[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-30-2003, 03:50 PM   #468
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Alienboy, fetch!
Old 11-30-2003, 03:53 PM   #469
sike
The Preacha

if you put a hat with a buckle on it on his head...looks like a pilgrim!

Old 11-30-2003, 04:10 PM   #470
dallas_esq
Golden Member

He doesn't have a forehead, he has a fivehead.
Old 11-30-2003, 04:13 PM   #471
sike
The Preacha

HAIRCUT FROM THE 70'S...NICE LOOK ESQ![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2003, 04:17 PM   #472
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Take me to your leader...
Old 11-30-2003, 04:18 PM   #473
sike
The Preacha

BELIEVES IN ALIENS....OR PERHAPS JUST LEADERS?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2003, 04:23 PM   #474
LRB
Guru

Looks like one of California's most wanted. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2003, 04:25 PM   #475
sike
The Preacha

so very ugly...for a man with a carrot for a nose!

Old 11-30-2003, 04:30 PM   #476
LRB
Guru

Is envious of my carrot. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2003, 04:35 PM   #477
Caliente
Diamond Member

Wants to meet my flesh........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2003, 04:35 PM   #478
Novice#41
Golden Member

loves to tease envious person...
Old 11-30-2003, 04:38 PM   #479
Caliente
Diamond Member

tease, no........please, maybe..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2003, 05:02 PM   #480
LRB
Guru

Really is teasing me now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]