Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-06-2009, 03:11 PM   #2001
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
August 11th...

Damn. Three months of watching The Wire at lunch. What the hell am I supposed to do now?
So what's the final verdict?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2009, 03:31 PM   #2002
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

The final verdict? It was awesome.

The newspaper story line was [in Gordo's fake Greggo voice] BOOOORIIING!!

It was really interesting how some people moved on (or died) and then the younger folks just stepped right into the same roles, of course. It's sad but I guess it's true.

I didn't like to see how Dukie ended up, but that's the point. The Bubbles story was obviously great. And Omar...too bad for Omar.

I think I can agree that season 4 was the best. I think I enjoyed 3 and 4 equally, with 5 close behind. 2 was obviously the worst.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:40 PM   #2003
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

That's odd. I really enjoyed season 2. It wasn't my favorite, but it was right up there.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 03:40 PM   #2004
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

So, is anyone still watching Flash Forward? I'm 3 weeks behind...just wanted to know whether or not it was worth watching.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:42 PM   #2005
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
That's odd. I really enjoyed season 2. It wasn't my favorite, but it was right up there.
When I say it was the worst...it's like the worst sex you ever had. You were still having sex. It was still awesome compared to <insert any season of almost any other show here> but it wasn't as good as other seasons of The Wire. Just my opinion.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 11-06-2009 at 03:43 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 03:45 PM   #2006
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The final verdict? It was awesome.

The newspaper story line was [in Gordo's fake Greggo voice] BOOOORIIING!!

It was really interesting how some people moved on (or died) and then the younger folks just stepped right into the same roles, of course. It's sad but I guess it's true.

I didn't like to see how Dukie ended up, but that's the point. The Bubbles story was obviously great. And Omar...too bad for Omar.

I think I can agree that season 4 was the best. I think I enjoyed 3 and 4 equally, with 5 close behind. 2 was obviously the worst.
Excellent. The Wire is batting a thousand so far. I fear the first time I recommend it to someone and they don't like it. That will be the end of my relationship with that person, whatever it may be.

Have to disagree with you on the newspaper though. I really enjoyed that. That editor was a very well done character.

BTW, to go back to a previous discussion, the character I despised the most by the end of the show was Herc. It makes me grind my teeth to watch him in earlier episodes knowing what he ends up doing. Uggg.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 11-06-2009, 03:50 PM   #2007
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I think I read that the editor was someone who worked on the show, or a director or something? He was good, I'll agree with that.

I don't know. I just thought the whole Scott Templeton character was just so uninteresting. I'm fascinated by all things journalism, so maybe I was expecting more.

It was lousy having to watch Bunk and McNulty be so estranged all season long. The wake scene for McNulty was fun though. That was as close to happy ending as you get on that show I suppose.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:57 PM   #2008
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately, Omar met his demise simply because he was exhausted from the emotional loss of his friend and mentor, and the overlying theme that new or younger blood is always around the "corner". Hands down my favorite scene is with Bunk and Omar back in S3. I look forward to seeing a lot of the actors in other roles. I just hope it isn't cameos in Law & Order.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 05:00 PM   #2009
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
I think I read that the editor was someone who worked on the show, or a director or something? He was good, I'll agree with that.
He wrote for the show and directed the first and last episodes (and plenty of others, I think).

He also had a major character on and wrote for Homicide, the show I referenced last week.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game

Last edited by jthig32; 11-06-2009 at 05:07 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 06:23 PM   #2010
Murphy3
Guru

Yep... I can honestly say that I enjoyed every single episode of The Wire. The only other shows that I can probably say the same about are Friday Night Lights and Chuck although neither are as consistently as awesome as The Wire.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:21 PM   #2011
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Well, Dollhouse got canceled. No surprise there.

Speaking of Whedon shows, U2, my wife showed the beginning of that "Castle" episode to me where he dresses up like Mal Reynolds...that was greatness. "It's been like 5 years, just let it go." Awesome.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:25 PM   #2012
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, Dollhouse got canceled. No surprise there.

Speaking of Whedon shows, U2, my wife showed the beginning of that "Castle" episode to me where he dresses up like Mal Reynolds...that was greatness. "It's been like 5 years, just let it go." Awesome.
That sucks. Really enjoying season one and have season two waiting on the DVR. Are they going to finish the season? If not I'll delete them now.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:40 PM   #2013
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Yes, I think they're finishing 13 episodes of season 2 like they had planned.

And, since season 2 was a miracle pickup anyway, I would hope* they've been writing it to have an ending. If they haven't been, it was foolishly optimistic beyond absurdity.

Season 2 has been good so far.

Edit...Found this:

Quote:
Dec. 4 - 8:00PM-10:00PM ET/PT (Episodes 5 & 6)
Dec. 11 - 8:00PM-10:00PM ET/PT (Episodes 7 & 8)
Dec. 18 - 8:00PM-10:00PM ET/PT (Episodes 9 & 10)

Jan. 8 - 9:00PM-10:00PM ET/PT (Episode 11)
Jan. 15 - 9:00PM-10:00PM ET/PT (Episode 12)
Jan. 22 - 9:00PM-10:00PM ET/PT (Episode 13 / Series Finale)
And this:

Quote:
"Dollhouse" creator Joss Whedon on Wednesday shared his disappointment at Fox's decision to cancel the sci-fi thriller.

"I don't have a lot to say," Whedon wrote in a post on Whedonesque.com. "I'm extremely proud of the people I've worked with: my star (Eliza Dushku), my staff, my cast, my crew. I feel the show is getting better pretty much every week, and I think you'll agree in the coming months. I'm grateful that we got to put it on, and then come back and put it on again."

Whedon also addressed his plans. "I'm off to pursue internet ventures/binge drinking," he wrote. "Possibly that relaxation thing I've read so much about. By the time the last episode airs, you'll know what my next project is. But for now there's a lot of work still to be done, and disappointment to bear."

"Thank you all for your support, your patience, your excellent adverts. See you again," Whedon said in closing.
I'll probably follow his ass to whatever he does next again, after being burnt twice. As long as it's Sci-Fi that is.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 11-12-2009 at 12:43 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 01:40 PM   #2014
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if any of you guys are eskimo bros...
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:41 PM   #2015
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

We're all eskimo bros, thanks to sike's momma.
Old 11-15-2009, 11:43 AM   #2016
Murphy3
Guru

Friday Night Lights has been excellent this season.
Old 11-15-2009, 03:31 PM   #2017
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Well I just saw Omar on Law & Order.
Old 11-15-2009, 05:04 PM   #2018
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
He wrote for the show and directed the first and last episodes (and plenty of others, I think).

He also had a major character on and wrote for Homicide, the show I referenced last week.
If I remember correctly he also wrote and directed for The Shield and Sleeper Cell. Bob and Dan had him on once.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 07:28 PM   #2019
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

you dont know what an eskimo brother is? how do you get stuff done??

great show
Old 11-17-2009, 10:38 AM   #2020
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I was ever so confused by the references to eskimo brother... but then I looked it up and can't stop giggling. BBL's line makes perfect sense now. Poor alien.
Old 11-17-2009, 10:44 AM   #2021
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Yeah I looked it up as well.

I'm kind of sorry I did.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:11 PM   #2022
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not a day one'r so I've missed a lot of episodes but last nights HIMYM was the funniest I've seen. The Lorenzo Von Matterhorn was pure genius, closely followed by the "He's not coming".
Old 11-18-2009, 08:57 PM   #2023
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

"The Fifth Column says hi"

That was pretty awesome.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-18-2009, 11:08 PM   #2024
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
"The Fifth Column says hi"

That was pretty awesome.
Gagree.

Too bad there is only one more of these until after the olympics
Old 11-19-2009, 02:36 AM   #2025
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

gLee is good.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:53 PM   #2026
BoomGoesTheDynamite

BoomGoesTheDynamite is on a distinguished road

Omar (Michael K. Williams) is going to be in "The Road." Reportedly he's only there for 15 minutes, but absolutely owns the screen. Still not sure if I want to see it because it is uber-bleak even by Cormac McCarthy standards.
BoomGoesTheDynamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:59 PM   #2027
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomGoesTheDynamite View Post
Omar (Michael K. Williams) is going to be in "The Road." Reportedly he's only there for 15 minutes, but absolutely owns the screen. Still not sure if I want to see it because it is uber-bleak even by Cormac McCarthy standards.
Well, Boom! Welcome to the board. It won't surprise me if he owns the screen for those 15 minutes. But, I think it will be more like 5 minutes.
Old 11-23-2009, 02:36 PM   #2028
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

After falling way behind, I've finally caught up on Fringe this season.

It's definitely picked up steam for me. I'm very glad to see that the horrible chick from the season premier has been essentially cast aside.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-23-2009, 02:56 PM   #2029
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

BTW, here's the thing on tv next year that I'm looking forward to even more than the final season of Lost.

I doubt anything can ever top Band of Brothers, but if it can come even remotely close, it will be the best thing on television all year.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-23-2009, 03:05 PM   #2030
Murphy3
Guru

I might have to try and catch back up with Fringe. I never disliked the show. It was always pretty good, but it didn't quite seem worth continuing on. I haven't missed it, but perhaps I should give it another shot.
Old 11-23-2009, 03:27 PM   #2031
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I am two behind on Fringe. I am behind on a lot of things. I assume we'll get a Christmas break for TV and hopefully I can get caught up.

Agree on that other thing thig. I can't watch YouTube at work, but I assume it's the HBO Pacific WWII thing. I've been looking forward to that for a couple of years now.

I've actually been watching Heroes this year too, though I'm a little behind. It has been far less horrible than seasons two and three, somehow.
Old 11-23-2009, 03:34 PM   #2032
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Saw a preview for Chuck's upcoming season.

I'm really getting WWII'd out, but I also would like to see Pacific. That is it with me and WWII for a while though.

I'm not a huge Curb Your Enthusiasm fan, but I managed to catch most of this past season. It was pretty darn good. Jerry Seinfeld was great in it.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:41 PM   #2033
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Oh yeah...Chuck in January sometime I guess, huh? That should be good.

Why are you WWII'd out right now, DHWS? I haven't personally seen anything WWII related in quite a while...
Old 11-23-2009, 03:47 PM   #2034
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Anyone get caught up in the recent "Mentalist"

Ya, Fringe has taken on a coold twist...

The CSI Trilogy was a bit of a downer...

Numbers was kinda fun, nice to see the "Early Edition" guy make a guest appearance, and pretty cool ending...

Bones was okay...

Missed "The Forgotten"...I might have it on the back TV/DVR...I'll try to catch up...

Criminal Minds remains cool...

Lie To Me is still hot...

I've gotten into White Collar...

Monk is okay, glad to be on its last season...

I've skipped House, but at times it can be entertaining...

Looking forward to the return of Chuck...

I might finally be out on 24, but seems like the household is into the show and I'll probably get pulled back in...

Waiting for new episodes of the Closer...and shouldn't Leverage be coming back around as well as Burn Notice?

As for tonight, it's two things (Titans and Stars)...any other shows will have to wait!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 09:23 PM   #2035
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

yeah..thanks.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:43 PM   #2036
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

Quote:
BTW, here's the thing on tv next year that I'm looking forward to even more than the final season of Lost.

I doubt anything can ever top Band of Brothers, but if it can come even remotely close, it will be the best thing on television all year.
Oh I am counting the days... All the history that I learned as I went through training in the Marine Corp and the genius of Band of Brothers gives me faith that this will be nothing short of greatness. Comparing it to Band of Brothers is not what I will do. It was a totally different war.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:53 PM   #2037
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

The Pacific (Trailer #2)
Old 11-24-2009, 01:29 AM   #2038
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Lost, Dexter, Entourage, The Office and Community are my favorites.

Shows I like, but with less zeal: Fringe, Flash Forward, Nip/Tuck, V.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 01:55 AM   #2039
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Dexter was great this week. Best episode since season 1.

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 03:17 AM   #2040
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh yeah...Chuck in January sometime I guess, huh? That should be good.

Why are you WWII'd out right now, DHWS? I haven't personally seen anything WWII related in quite a while...
You must not watch the History channel . They have this long and decent series called WWII in HD. It pretty much is just WWII in color....in HD.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dary, dvr fail, fluff warning, fluffhouse 92, fluffy envy, got a bit fluffy in here, its getting fluff in here, legen, legendaryfail, shut the fluff up!, tag wasting, wait for it, you married your tv?