Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 11-21-2003, 11:24 PM   #1
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:MAVS/RAPTORS TRADE SAID TO GO DOWN...

Quote:
Originally posted by: Max Power
I hope this trade doesn't happen. I can't understand why we would overpay so drastically for Davis.
MP I agree that giving up Jamison seems too expensive just to get Davis. Davis doesn't have that many playing years left either.
Old 11-21-2003, 11:27 PM   #2
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

BTW doesn't it seem funny how these rumors seem to surface on the weekend when we all know they can't be confirmed until Monday. Makes me think some dumb@$$ just pulled this out of his @$$ and started saying it alot. Say it enough times and the stupid media will pick it up and believe anything. This just looks like something that was created out of thin air like the Bonzi/Rasheed trade for Jamison/Fin.
Old 11-21-2003, 11:51 PM   #3
Max Power
Banned

Max Power is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
This just looks like something that was created out of thin air like the Bonzi/Rasheed trade for Jamison/Fin.
Yep.

Althought >I'M< taking credit for the Finley to Chicago, Rose to Toronto, and Davis to Dallas rumour.
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2003, 11:53 PM   #4
LRB
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: Max Power
Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
This just looks like something that was created out of thin air like the Bonzi/Rasheed trade for Jamison/Fin.
Yep.

Althought >I'M< taking credit for the Finley to Chicago, Rose to Toronto, and Davis to Dallas rumour.
MP try posting it on a few other boards and see if you can get it mentioned during tomorrow night's telecast. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 12:03 AM   #5
KingsFan4ever

KingsFan4ever is on a distinguished road

I was watching Kings-Magic game and Magic's announcers said it is about to happen..so seems legit...
The way I remember it
Bulls getting Mo Pete
Raptor getting Jalen, Delk, Jamison
Mavs getting Antonio Davis..

KingsFan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2003, 12:09 AM   #6
KingsFan4ever

KingsFan4ever is on a distinguished road

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?...nba&id=1667761 here it is
KingsFan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2003, 12:40 AM   #7
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

This is not true, I refuse to believe it...there is no reasoning behind it for the Mavs...
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2003, 01:41 AM   #8
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Give me a break, Cuban and Nellie would never do this for the simple fact that we could get so much more for Jamison and Delk. Our management is smarter than this; no way it goes through.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2003, 01:28 PM   #9
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

alright..now its saturday....where does all this stand now?????

Just crap or still possible?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2003, 01:43 PM   #10
LRB
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike

Sike if there was a trade in the works, which I'm 99.999% certain there isn't, it couldn't be made official until the league offices open on Monday and the league has time to review and approve the trade.

Old 11-22-2003, 01:50 PM   #11
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike

Keep your eyes open for something to happen with Toronto and Chicago; if the only proposals are those that have already been romored involving Dallas then Dallas will not be involved.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote