Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

View Poll Results: Should the Mavericks keep Dirk for next year?
Keep Dirk? 99 78.57%
Don't keep Dirk? 27 21.43%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-29-2006, 01:26 PM   #1
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold
Default Keep Dirk or not?

Should the Mavericks keep Dirk or not?
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2006, 01:31 PM   #2
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Are you serious?

Have you been watching the playoffs?

Please tell me this is sarcasm...?

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 01:34 PM   #3
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
Are you serious?

Have you been watching the playoffs?

Please tell me this is sarcasm...?
Shut up and vote.
Old 05-29-2006, 01:36 PM   #4
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

I already did.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 05-29-2006, 02:12 PM   #5
dashiet

dashiet is on a distinguished road

Dirk sucks, he can't shoot worth crap and he never gets to the line. So let's trade/draft for a player with the potential to be a better player few years from now. end/sarcasm
dashiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 02:33 PM   #6
pickupyonuts

pickupyonuts will become famous soon enoughpickupyonuts will become famous soon enough

someone should just delete the thread now.
Old 05-29-2006, 02:34 PM   #7
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you think the Spurs would give us Barry for him?
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 02:35 PM   #8
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Nah, I was hoping to get Jerome James for him.

Old 05-29-2006, 02:36 PM   #9
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
Nah, I was hoping to get Jerome James for him.
Contracts don't match.
Old 05-29-2006, 03:07 PM   #10
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickupyonuts
someone should just delete the thread now.
Someone should take a little time to acquaint themselves with the personalities and dynamics of this board.
Old 05-29-2006, 03:45 PM   #11
vinylstar

vinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud of

Quote:
i wouldn't do it unless they threw in finley.
vinylstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 04:43 PM   #12
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all

Let's trade Dirk for Wang Z. Get rid of Dirk. He's a Hasselhoff fan. Get someone who has a better idol.
Old 05-29-2006, 05:17 PM   #13
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

No seriously what is this?????
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 05:29 PM   #14
ZueriMav

ZueriMav is just really niceZueriMav is just really niceZueriMav is just really niceZueriMav is just really niceZueriMav is just really niceZueriMav is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by endrity
No seriously what is this?????
Man, calm down! Some guys are having fun here... Sit back and enjoy...

But seriously, do you think Suns woud trade Diaw + couple of 1. rounders for Dirk??? It's a long time we haven't had any Frenchies on board

Cheers
ZueriMav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 05:43 PM   #15
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

i think stevie franchise can be had. if we play our cards right, maybe, just maybe, we can get starbury.

one can only dream.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 05:56 PM   #16
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZueriMav
Man, calm down! Some guys are having fun here... Sit back and enjoy...

But seriously, do you think Suns woud trade Diaw + couple of 1. rounders for Dirk??? It's a long time we haven't had any Frenchies on board

Cheers
Alright, keep dreaming fun scenarios. I am going to watch Pistons and the Heat, Game 4.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 08:17 PM   #17
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I think we should keep him. I wish he were averaging 40ppg and 25rpg. Then there would be no question.

But since he's only averaging 28.4 and 12.4 ppg and rpg respectively...he's still pretty good for a euro.

So yea, although I wish something better would come along and we could get something for him...I think we should keep him.

I also think the rest of the team likes him too, so that's another reason.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 08:32 PM   #18
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

We should trade him for Vlad Radmonovic, Dirk is just too soft.

Old 05-29-2006, 08:41 PM   #19
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Nowitzki's the kind of guy you want to come out as your 3rd or 4th offensive option. He helps spread the floor with his jumpshot (when it's on) and he can grab the occasional rebound. The problem with Dirk is that he's way too soft and his defense is always suspect, and he spends far too much time as a fixture outside the three-point line. Sure he's not All-Star caliber but when you have All-NBA players like Jerry Stackhouse and Keith Van Horn, you don't really need that much off-the-bench talent.

One thing I hate about his game is that he can't dribble or handle the ball very well for a 7-footer. I mean, c'mon...look around the league and find me a big man who is less versatile than Nowitzki. You can't! Dirk's game is predicated around his three-point shot - take that away from him and he simply disappears. It's really a shame...we wished for Larry Bird and instead are sitting here with KVH-lite.

But I think dude brings up an excellent point - Dirk is a nice personality to have in the locker room. He's given up on his gangsta rap career and he's put his years of crack dealing on the streets of Dusseldorf well behind him. I admit that I don't know much about the subject but Dirk's European right? That must mean he is very quiet and just an all-around nice guy to be around, and if he's ever out of line, his teammates will put him back in his place with a firm backhanded bitchslap.

I say, let's keep Dirk - as long as he doesn't ask for more than the MLE.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 10:54 PM   #20
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

This thread is so preposterous I won't dignify it with a vote.
Old 05-29-2006, 11:51 PM   #21
Crispey

Crispey is on a distinguished road
I think Dirk's turned the corner and is now ready to be a superstar player int he league.

After his preformance in the Spurs series, I'd need somehting amazing to let him go.
Crispey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 12:03 AM   #22
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe we're talking about whether or not we should keep Dirk and nobody's mentioned Garnett.

People, we need to trade Dirk for Garnett. Garnett has bigger testicles than Dirk!

Better yet, forget Garnett. Let's trade Dirk for Shaq! I mean, Shaq's the most dominant player in the NBA!
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 12:12 AM   #23
Crispey

Crispey is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson
I can't believe we're talking about whether or not we should keep Dirk and nobody's mentioned Garnett.

People, we need to trade Dirk for Garnett. Garnett has bigger testicles than Dirk!

Better yet, forget Garnett. Let's trade Dirk for Shaq! I mean, Shaq's the most dominant player in the NBA!
I'll have to contridict that and say he was the most dominant player in the NBA. I think Dirk is just now entering his prime and we can expect a good 5-10 more good years out of him.
Crispey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 12:27 AM   #24
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Can Dirk play the point? Hell no. It's definitely time to trade Dirk for AI.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 01:07 AM   #25
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Some of my biggest issues with Dirk.

1. He's not clutch. When was the last time he hit a game winner?
2. He doesn't play defense. Have you ever known him to block a shot late in a game or grab a rebound? Irk Nowitzki...need I say more?
3. He's just a jumpshooter.
4. He's a white European. When was the last time a white European was the definitive go to guy on a team that had success in the playoffs?
5. He doesn't show up big when the stage is big. Just look at his career playoff numbers and you'll see that his nuts shrivel when the Mavs make it to the playoffs.
6. He told the fans to boo Michael Finley.
7. Is he married? Seriously, he must be a flaming homosexual.
8. He stole Gordo's guitar.
9. When do you ever see him with the top play of the night on SportsCenter? How about slamming it on someone's head and then mugging for the camera?
10. He just doesn't have the killer instince of Jerry Stackhouse. I mean, come on. Jerry's never met a shot that he didn't like. But what's Dirk do? He passes the ball when he doesn't have a shot. Why in the hell would he do that? Shouldn't he prove his manhood by taking outside jumpers with multiple people in his face as often as possible?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 01:10 AM   #26
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

We don't need him, Jerry Stackhouse can carry us.

Old 05-30-2006, 06:28 AM   #27
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
Some of my biggest issues with Dirk.

1. He's not clutch. When was the last time he hit a game winner?
2. He doesn't play defense. Have you ever known him to block a shot late in a game or grab a rebound? Irk Nowitzki...need I say more?
3. He's just a jumpshooter.
4. He's a white European. When was the last time a white European was the definitive go to guy on a team that had success in the playoffs?
5. He doesn't show up big when the stage is big. Just look at his career playoff numbers and you'll see that his nuts shrivel when the Mavs make it to the playoffs.
6. He told the fans to boo Michael Finley.
7. Is he married? Seriously, he must be a flaming homosexual.
8. He stole Gordo's guitar.
9. When do you ever see him with the top play of the night on SportsCenter? How about slamming it on someone's head and then mugging for the camera?
10. He just doesn't have the killer instince of Jerry Stackhouse. I mean, come on. Jerry's never met a shot that he didn't like. But what's Dirk do? He passes the ball when he doesn't have a shot. Why in the hell would he do that? Shouldn't he prove his manhood by taking outside jumpers with multiple people in his face as often as possible?

This is quite a masterful list as we've actually heard these from commentators, especially Gordo.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 06:48 AM   #28
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Dirk doesn't bring anything to the table evan eschmeyer couldn't bring.
Old 05-30-2006, 01:27 PM   #29
SeriousSummer
Golden Member

SeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant future

Right, Xerxes, if Eschmeyer's knees hadn't gone bad, he'd be a household name by nome.

If Dirk would just shave his head, though, I think he might be tough enough. That and a few tats would do the job.
SeriousSummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 01:29 PM   #30
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriousSummer
Right, Xerxes, if Eschmeyer's knees hadn't gone bad, he'd be a household name by nome.

If Dirk would just shave his head, though, I think he might be tough enough. That and a few tats would do the job.
He should stop shaving his underarms, and wear higher socks too.
Old 05-30-2006, 03:48 PM   #31
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
only if we're lucky!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 03:55 PM   #32
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all

Lets just cut him now he's trying to replace the image of our beloved 1990's Mavs. What nerves he must have....
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 04:07 PM   #33
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all

Dirk isn't even on the team. He was kidnapped and replaced by some German monster.
Old 05-30-2006, 05:55 PM   #34
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon2
Let's trade Dirk for Wang Z. Get rid of Dirk. He's a Hasselhoff fan. Get someone who has a better idol.
I'm not sure Wang's idol is better than Hasselhoff........

But I think we should get rid of him. With Van Horn here, he's redundant.

Last edited by bernardos70; 05-30-2006 at 05:59 PM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 06:20 PM   #35
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

I'd do it for Chris Webber and Willie Green only if we could unload Devin Harris and JHo. Don't resign Jason Terry.

Willie Green (pg)
Jerry Stackhouse (sg)
Adrian Griffin (sf)
Chris Webber (pf)
Erick Dampier (c)

Pretty stout starting five, wouldn't you say?
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 11:27 PM   #36
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Let's wait and see how this series plays out. If we win, let's keep the whole team together. If we don't, then it must be time to blow it up.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 11:35 PM   #37
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Well, at least we know Dirk would be willing to accept a lesser role on the team.

*runs*

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 11:49 PM   #38
gomavs5

gomavs5 is an unknown quantity at this point

what the hell is this!!! are you serious????? Dirk is the best player in the league, and will be for years to come!!!! him for berry!!!!!! him for jerome james!!!!! oh my god!!!!!!!!!! get out of here you idiot!!!!!!!!
gomavs5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 11:58 PM   #39
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomavs5
what the hell is this!!! are you serious????? Dirk is the best player in the league, and will be for years to come!!!! him for berry!!!!!! him for jerome james!!!!! oh my god!!!!!!!!!! get out of here you idiot!!!!!!!!

i think there's some sarcasm floating around in this thread somewhere, don't let it get you too riled up.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 09:16 AM   #40
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

god, the overreactive responses are funnier than the original post itself.