Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2007, 07:20 PM   #1
FreakNasty

FreakNasty will become famous soon enough
Default Legal Trouble if anyone can help........

Ok, bout 6 months ago, I got into a verbal dispute with a guy that said he had caught me stealiing at their store. He says he gots me on tape, and i know for a fact that i didnt take anything, so i walk in his office and we r yelling back and forth at each other. i told him if he has me on tape, why is he trying to make me confess and im clearly showing him the contents of my pockets? So i try to walk out and he blocks the door. I tried to walk pass him, then he grabs me and throws me back, and he says "you just assaulted me" and looks to the owner and the owner says "yeah you sure did". I just respond with "both of yall are f**** up" Now they finally let me go.

A month later, i get a letter in the mail saying i have a ticket for assault (contact) which is a class c misdemeanor from a law firm. I didnt think anything of it because i never received a citation. I then really ignore the letter because i get hired at a job. If i had that on my background, why would they hire me right?

And now, i just got offered a position at a top car dealership in dallas, and ive been so nervous about getting this position. But as I walk out the door from my interview, the words of the sales manager just kept ringing in my head (as soon as we review your criminal background and driving record, you will start asap.) So I rush home, look through all my papers, and find that letter from that law firm i received months ago. I call that number and as shes explaining to me my personal information, i notice that they have my last name spelled wrong. ....... Is that maybe y i got hired at that last job????? Is it possible that it wont come up on a background check or a driving record check??? Or heck, maybe the ticket is void altogether? any help would be greatly appreciated.
FreakNasty is offline   Reply With Quote