Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-14-2008, 02:39 PM   #1
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold
Default Stupid Journalist Throws Shoes at Bush!!!

Dont know if this is reported yet, but an Iraq Journalist threw both of his shoes at President Bush at a news conference...Anyone have a link yet to this?

I say this as kindly as possible. I dont give a rat as* who you like or dislike as our President, but I sure wish I was there when this happened. I would have beat the dog shi* out of this guy. Seriously, I would never think I would feel so much for Bush, but I promise you, you would not want me there at this conference. You can criticize American Policies all you want, but when you attack OUR President, you attack EVERY American.

I am hot as hell about this, and would seriously put that guy in a coma right now.. You dont Fuc* with American people, and you sure DONT fuc* with our President. I dont know what has become of me with this event, but I feel very much angered by this. All those who want to make a joke of this, you can take a dirt nap..Seriously, that guy went too far on this. I feel he took at shot at me...Yeah, it was a shoe, but when I saw OUR President eyes during this event, I it seemed like he was a part of my family and I wanted to take action on this guy..

Link: http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/node/10543
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7GaazqdvRI

Last edited by Silk Smoov; 12-14-2008 at 02:46 PM.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote