Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 02-25-2021, 09:09 AM   #1
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

https://streamable.com/56kik1

This is killing the NBA. Defender in good position. Not making contact or reaching in. No defending it. They call for a ref review and the call stands. The NBA has a problem.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 11:58 AM   #2
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post

This is killing the NBA. Defender in good position. Not making contact or reaching in. No defending it. They call for a ref review and the call stands. The NBA has a problem.
That should be an obvious offensive foul imo. Permitting offensive players to jump into defenders like that is horrible. SMH. I can't believe I've reached the point where the NBA is becoming tiresome for me to watch. :-(

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
turin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 01:50 PM   #3
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by turin View Post
That should be an obvious offensive foul imo. Permitting offensive players to jump into defenders like that is horrible. SMH. I can't believe I've reached the point where the NBA is becoming tiresome for me to watch. :-(

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
yup that's garbage
defender has to have a place for their face to be geez...

no call or offensive foul
Brunson got called for an offensive foul for something that was much less than that the other night.

for that matter Brunson got called for a defensive foul on Kemba for running behind him on a 3pt attempt.

There's zero consistency and it's a terrible part of the game.
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 03:01 PM   #4
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post

It’s one thing to call the foul, but to review it and say the call stands? That’s terrible. It’s like the refs don’t want to admit to making a bad call.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote