Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-09-2004, 02:55 PM   #2041
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

she is a spy sent to steal my lake!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2004, 02:57 PM   #2042
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

He should know that I would never steal....................just share...................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2004, 03:04 PM   #2043
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

she learned well in preschool....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 03-09-2004, 03:41 PM   #2044
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

(This is the correct one)

Found a talking frog, at least one that knows how to write.
Old 03-09-2004, 03:45 PM   #2045
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

He is one of the friendliest posters at D-M.com............he is kind to all the animals here..............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Edit for spelling...............
Old 03-09-2004, 03:45 PM   #2046
sike
The Preacha

he has confounded me.....

Old 03-09-2004, 04:21 PM   #2047
Chiwas
Guru

He is really confounded. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2004, 04:26 PM   #2048
Caliente
Diamond Member

He is happy about Najera's recent performance.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2004, 04:32 PM   #2049
Chiwas
Guru

She is right, but she should know that I'm more happy seeing Walker's minutes decreasing.

Old 03-09-2004, 04:34 PM   #2050
sike
The Preacha

happier about Walker's min decreasing???? he is a real mavs fan!

Old 03-09-2004, 04:35 PM   #2051
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Is sweating every Walker made FT.
Old 03-09-2004, 04:38 PM   #2052
sike
The Preacha

(ahhh, but where are my sweat glands???)
knows that my victory is in the bag! (edited to add an "s")

Old 03-10-2004, 01:46 PM   #2053
Caliente
Diamond Member

Sike's other home.......................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Planet Nirvana
Old 03-10-2004, 01:50 PM   #2054
sike
The Preacha

she knows my momma never made anything looking that good!

Old 03-10-2004, 02:34 PM   #2055
Caliente
Diamond Member

Sike's favorite bedtime story...................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2004, 03:18 PM   #2056
sike
The Preacha

she may be correct.....

Old 03-10-2004, 03:23 PM   #2057
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Still sweating on every walker free throw
Old 03-10-2004, 03:31 PM   #2058
Caliente
Diamond Member

He wants to meet all the "chick" posters from D-M.com for lunch........................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2004, 03:43 PM   #2059
sike
The Preacha

thinks mff is a player or a cannibal....

Old 03-11-2004, 02:31 PM   #2060
Caliente
Diamond Member

Sike's lastest endeavour...................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-11-2004, 02:33 PM   #2061
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Should know that sike isn't that artistic.....
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 03:08 PM   #2062
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

guess he starts to like this thread [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 03:46 PM   #2063
sike
The Preacha

little stick man dancer....is her close frined "sticky"

Old 03-11-2004, 03:50 PM   #2064
Drbio
Banned

Likes Novice....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2004, 03:53 PM   #2065
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

knows she likes him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]...
Old 03-11-2004, 03:59 PM   #2066
sike
The Preacha

knows more than she lets on.....

Old 03-11-2004, 04:00 PM   #2067
Drbio
Banned

knows less than he puts out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

edit---> BTW, what is a newibe (look at your sig [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )
Old 03-11-2004, 04:01 PM   #2068
sike
The Preacha

has hit the nail on the head..... *ouch*

Old 03-15-2004, 02:05 PM   #2069
Caliente
Diamond Member

He should know that one of my cubs is missing......................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-15-2004, 02:23 PM   #2070
Novice#41
Golden Member

doesn't wants to share secrets anymore [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]...
Old 03-15-2004, 05:08 PM   #2071
sike
The Preacha

her dancer has me in a trance...................

Old 03-15-2004, 05:15 PM   #2072
Caliente
Diamond Member

He should zap another poster with his ray gun for starting a controversial thread.............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-15-2004, 09:00 PM   #2073
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Is so hot she sizzles [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-15-2004, 11:19 PM   #2074
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

wishes spurs and wolves lose every game
Old 03-15-2004, 11:24 PM   #2075
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Has some VERY interesting offbeat ideas.......
Old 03-16-2004, 05:14 AM   #2076
Novice#41
Golden Member

looks pretty sexy in his kilt [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
Old 03-16-2004, 09:44 AM   #2077
Caliente
Diamond Member

Whoa..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img].......her posts are more provocative than mine.............you go girl................... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Edit for spelling
Old 03-16-2004, 10:19 AM   #2078
LRB
Guru

Is the second sexy poster in a row to post in this thread. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-16-2004, 11:08 AM   #2079
Caliente
Diamond Member

He is one of the tallest posters at D-M.com....................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2004, 01:57 AM   #2080
Novice#41
Golden Member

has a marked preference for tall guys [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...