Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-20-2003, 10:25 AM   #1
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

As I was watching the Sonics game last night, the third defeat in a row, I was actually
thankful. My expectations have been lowered and I can be happy with a victory again,
not just expectant. My hopes of a championship will not come down to a bad call in
game 7 of the WCF. The Mavs aren't there yet. Im my mind, the Mavs are underdogs again.
That has set me free. The stress is lifted.
jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2003, 10:29 AM   #2
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<< As I was watching the Sonics game last night, the third defeat in a row, I was actually
thankful. My expectations have been lowered and I can be happy with a victory again,
not just expectant. My hopes of a championship will not come down to a bad call in
game 7 of the WCF. The Mavs aren't there yet. Im my mind, the Mavs are underdogs again.
That has set me free. The stress is lifted.
>>

Well yea I guess there is a positive out of this not only for fans but for Mavs. Mavs were looking as if they didn't have to come out in play earlier in the season. Now I think they are getting the message that they actually do need to come in play to win.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2003, 04:05 PM   #3
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

Yes, definitely a wake-up call for the Mavs.
Old 01-20-2003, 04:08 PM   #4
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

But will Nellie reach for the snooze bar or not?
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote