Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 08-12-2004, 10:19 PM   #1
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Donald Sterling gives extremely graphic (and disgusting) testimony in his lawsuit against prostitute

>>>>Warning<<<< If y'all follow the link to read scans of Sterling's court testimony about this prostitute scandal, he is pretty darned graphic in describing his trysts with the "$500 Freak" he is suing. I feel dirty even posting this stuff, but I know some of y'all will probably find this interesting...

NBA Owner In Sex Scandal
Los Angeles Clippers boss admitted he paid to play

AUGUST 12--Just what the NBA needs, another sex scandal: Donald Sterling, the miserly tycoon who owns the Los Angeles Clippers, testified last year that he regularly paid a Beverly Hills woman for sex, describing her as a $500-a-trick "freak" with whom he coupled "all over my building, in my bathroom, upstairs, in the corner, in the elevator." Sterling's graphic testimony--which came during a two-day pretrial deposition in connection with a lawsuit he filed against the woman, Alexandra Castro--will surely nettle basketball commissioner David Stern, who normally has to explain away the behavior of 20-something athletes, not married 70-year-old club owners worth nearly a billion. During a sworn January 2003 deposition, Sterling denied having a relationship with Castro, though he changed his testimony when questioned again last August. In often explicit detail, Sterling recounted three years of transactions with Castro, whom he met in mid-1999 (below you'll find excerpts from Sterling's deposition). While acknowledging that, "maybe I morally did something wrong," the Clippers owner was not shy when it came to describing hour-long sessions with Castro, whom Sterling credited with "sucking me all night long" and whose "best sex was better than words could express." Testifying that he was "quietly concealing it from the world," Sterling had a blunt appraisal of his "exciting" relationship with Castro: "It was purely sex for money, money for sex, sex for money, money for sex." Sterling, a Los Angeles real estate mogul, bought the Clippers in 1981 for $12.5 million and the franchise--one of the most profitable in the NBA--is now worth more than $200 million. Since Sterling's purchase, the team has amassed the NBA's worst combined record and gained a reputation as a stingy operation that will trade an exceptional player before paying him a superstar's salary.

Link to scans of Donald Sterling's court testimony
Old 08-12-2004, 10:27 PM   #2
fin4life

fin4life is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Donald Sterling mired in prostitute sex scandal

simply disgusting.... he is a sick guy
fin4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 10:51 PM   #3
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

No wonder Sterling never spent money on the Clips. We now know where that fat off the top is going.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 10:52 PM   #4
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE: Donald Sterling mired in prostitute sex scandal

man I wish I did not read the sucking part. I am disgusted.
Old 08-12-2004, 10:56 PM   #5
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed reading it. [img]i/expressions/moon.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-12-2004, 11:00 PM   #6
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I'd pay 500$ not to see Sterling naked.
Old 08-12-2004, 11:02 PM   #7
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
Heck... I think I would give at LEAST 6 months off the end of my life to not see him in person, much more time than that if he were naked.
Old 08-12-2004, 11:07 PM   #8
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
Heck... I think I would give at LEAST 6 months off the end of my life to not see him in person, much more time than that if he were naked.
The end of your life isn't worth much. I would give 6 months of the first half of my life to not see him naked.
Old 08-12-2004, 11:11 PM   #9
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

I'm confused what did he pay Elton Brand for?

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 11:15 PM   #10
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally posted by: grbh
I'm confused what did he pay Elton Brand for?
to hold his hand? to earn more "freaky bucks"?
Old 08-12-2004, 11:16 PM   #11
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

This is just disturbing... I will have bad dreams now!
Old 08-12-2004, 11:18 PM   #12
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

insert money/sex joke here: _______________________________________

nice Donny boy...once again men prove themselves to be such fools when sex is on the line.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 11:19 PM   #13
fin4life

fin4life is on a distinguished road

i dont get it all... he pays a girl for sex (illegal). He goes into description about how it was the best sex ever and all that gross crap about sucking. Why is HE suing HER??????????? It doesnt make sense.
fin4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 11:20 PM   #14
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

What is he suing the prostitute for again?
Old 08-12-2004, 11:26 PM   #15
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

How about we all dog pile on Evil so he knows how much we appreciate him posting this article. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-12-2004, 11:30 PM   #16
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

no more full body contact for the night, please.
Old 08-12-2004, 11:31 PM   #17
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha... I thought y'all might enjoy this one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 08-12-2004, 11:34 PM   #18
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally posted by: Evilmav2
Hahaha... I thought y'all might enjoy this one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
seriously, though. Why is he suing his prostitute. Makes as much sense as Jackson suing his boy toys or Downey Jr. suing his dealer.
Old 08-12-2004, 11:47 PM   #19
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

As near as I can understand, it looks like Sterling is suing her in some kind of countersuit (it looks like the prostitute is trying to imply that he is the father of a kid or maybe a miscarraige), because he is going out of his way to try to show that their relationship was exclusively a "sex for money" deal...

I can't find any regular newspaper sources describing this business yet, so I imagine that before the Smoking Gun site scooped this story, Sterling had been successful at keeping the scandal away from the public eye.
Old 08-13-2004, 12:59 AM   #20
mapape

mapape is on a distinguished road

Sterling is a dirty guy.
mapape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 01:03 AM   #21
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Mapape????

What a nice bedtime story

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 09:06 AM   #22
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Fox News Dime Smack: Some sick cash and thoughts
Dime Magazine
Posted: 4 minutes ago

We love it how readers took the tag-team wrestling concept and ran with it. People even gave finishing moves. We liked the move where Shawn Bradley throws his tag team partner Earl Boykins off the top turnbuckle on top of his opponent. The "Wallace Brothers" were the most popular tag team. People seem to want them to go at it with the Dudley Boys. We can already hear 'Sheed yelling, "GET THE TABLES!" By the way, the C-Webb "time-out elbow drop" was pretty funny as well. ...
Ray Allen and the Sonics are talking about an extension. According to the Seattle Times, Ray, who is somehow only 29, could be offered a 5-year $100 million dollar deal to stay with the Sonics. ...

Dime Magazine celebrates the game of basketball and its culture. Subscribe now for the hottest features on basketball players and the music, clothes, cars and honeys they love. (Dime Magazine)

The Blazers are reportedly planning on signing Joel Pryzbilla and Richie Frahm. Didn't we read that the Blazers wanted to make a huge splash this summer? We're waiting. ...

The Magic re-signed DeShawn Stevenson. It must be a slow day if Richie Frahm, DeShawn Stevenson and Joel Pryzbilla make the Smack. ...

If Allen Iverson leads the U.S. to a gold medal, you think the US Government will wipe out the $1,700 the Answer owes in parking tickets? They should right? ...

The crew at the Smoking Gun have really outdone themselves this time dropping the most hysterical hoops bust in quite some time. Turns out 70 year old Donald Sterling was paying for love, and that's putting it lightly, at 500 bucks a pop. Check out some of the quotes from Sterling under oath. At one point Sterling said that he got down "all over my building, in my bathroom, upstairs, in the corner, in the elevator." According to the Smoking Gun, Sterling also said his lady's "best sex was better than words could express." Yeah that's gross. Oh and by the way, this was all back in 2003. How is the Donald still the owner of the Clippers again? Good luck explaining this one Mr. Stern. Marv Albert must be ripped that this story wasn't huge. ...

In this business we've seen just about every possible throwback jersey ever made. Yet, we're always seeing new ones. Yesterday, at Ranch 1, the guy in front of us was rocking an orange Fighting Illini Marcus Liberty jersey. Amazing ...

We're out like the images of Big Poppa Sterling.