Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-24-2013, 01:52 AM   #41
Fragism

Fragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
Explain? There are plenty of lights out shooters all over the world. Problem is they can't get a shot off at the NBA level. It's takes tremendous athleticism to shake off a NBA caliber defender and get a shot off.

I am tired of all the stat geeks. You dweebs don't have the slightest clue about the game of basketball besides what you heard on the post game show.

I'd love more than anything for one of you guys to get thrown into a NBA game and say have a guy like Westbrook cover you. I'd love to see you get one clean look without getting the ball smacked right back into your face. Then tell me how you can be so not athletic and play NBA ball.
Didn't you say Kobe is top 3 all time?
Fragism is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2013, 05:16 AM   #42
AtlMavsFan
Banned

AtlMavsFan is infamous around these partsAtlMavsFan is infamous around these partsAtlMavsFan is infamous around these partsAtlMavsFan is infamous around these partsAtlMavsFan is infamous around these partsAtlMavsFan is infamous around these partsAtlMavsFan is infamous around these parts

This team needed to make a trade to become better and make a run at the playoffs this year. Unfortunately, Morrow is not that player that will make this team better. I think the top 8 seeds are already set with the Lakers and Mavs being the odd teams out.
AtlMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:14 AM   #43
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Based off the Lakers game against the Celtics, they looked poised for a second half run. People are getting healthy. Hopefully its just the Celtics running out of steam without rondo.

Tomorrow is huge for both teams mentally and momentum wise.

Tags
dumb dirk-doubters, i like dirk best!, i like dirk more than you, my dirk's bigger than urs