Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-04-2013, 09:53 PM   #1
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute
Default PGT Mavs get the crap beat out of ghem by OKC

Might as well start it.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2013, 10:05 PM   #2
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

pretty much
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:20 PM   #3
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Our best player was DoJo in garbage time. That pretty much sums it up.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:22 PM   #4
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Well... the mavs are one more game closer to the lottery.....
Old 02-04-2013, 10:27 PM   #5
GermanStandard

GermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to behold

One more game closer the Lottery where the Top 10 Players in the Draft are as good as Crowder and Cunningham last year lol

-------------------------------------------------

Baller from the G'
GermanStandard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:28 PM   #6
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

No one gives crap anymore.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:28 PM   #7
Bayliss

German.... they always say the draft is crappy.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:30 PM   #8
GermanStandard

GermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to behold

The draft is shit. Just look at the Players who are Top 15 in Mock Draft.

lol

-------------------------------------------------

Baller from the G'
GermanStandard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:31 PM   #9
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

We F'ing suck.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:33 PM   #10
Bayliss

And i bet there will be players in the draft that make the all star and all nba teams.....
Old 02-04-2013, 10:34 PM   #11
Bayliss

We dont fucking suck... we sucking fuck.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:34 PM   #12
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

I would rather watch project runway while bathing in used motor oil. I had more fun during the strike. Please make this season end.
jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:37 PM   #13
tgfan
Golden Member

tgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
And i bet there will be players in the draft that make the all star and all nba teams.....
Pop will find them, unfortunately.
tgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:45 PM   #14
tgfan
Golden Member

tgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to behold

Carlisle after the game: "We've got to play well to get our crowd in the game, because that's what we need to play well". Huh?
tgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:12 PM   #15
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgfan View Post
Pop will find them, unfortunately.
Pop knows how to find them.... and how to keep them. (Can you imagine Chandler or Nash leaving SAS ?)

Last edited by markus1234; 02-04-2013 at 11:14 PM.
Old 02-04-2013, 11:13 PM   #16
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

This shit is terrible to watch. I didn't expect much but that was god awful. Coach not playing Roddy and the lack of meaningful minutes for Wright is beyond frustrating now. Mike James is a scrub at the professional level, a scrub. The issue I have with MBT and Coach is that they think he needs to be out there and he can help.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:17 PM   #17
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
This shit is terrible to watch. I didn't expect much but that was god awful. Coach not playing Roddy and the lack of meaningful minutes for Wright is beyond frustrating now. Mike James is a scrub at the professional level, a scrub. The issue I have with MBT and Coach is that they think he needs to be out there and he can help.
Its incredibly shortsighted and conservative(stupid?)to play Mike James
over Roddy. Inexplicable.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:17 PM   #18
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Mayo drives past a wide open Dirk at the three point line and loses the ball in traffic under the basket. At that moment I stopped watching.

I want to get Dirk out of this situation as quick as possible. Please, Dirk, ask for a trade and play for a contender the few years you have left.

Dirk has done enough for Dallas, played with too many average players.

I would like to see him play in Chicago and beat NY, the Nets, the Heat, and OKC.

Dallas? Tank the season. Start from scratch.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:22 PM   #19
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Nothing on this roster can help. It's moving the deck chairs on the titanic.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:35 PM   #20
some1nw
Golden Member

some1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to all

The offense was horrible tonight. There was not any playmaker and nobody to call plays. This was an expected loss anyway.

Last edited by some1nw; 02-04-2013 at 11:43 PM.
some1nw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:41 PM   #21
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Its incredibly shortsighted and conservative(stupid?)to play Mike James
over Roddy. Inexplicable.
Yep. I almost said inexcusable in my post earlier but I hesitated. I hate to throw stones at Coach but I was cursing out loud to myself in my living room getting mad which is borderline insane in the context of, we are playing OKC so does it really matter. Then the game gets worse, he immediately turns the ball over because he can't dribble. He literally has not shown me that he can do anything well, aside from seeming that he isn't fazed by all the stupid shit he does on the court. Doesn't seem to bother him. :/

As the game goes on Wright shows up and I was like oh yeah, he's on our team too, WTF! Then with 9 mins left in the 4th, Roddy comes out. Ok. Pointless imo. As I've said before I'm not at practices so I hate to go against Rick but that has worn thru and it's really annoying. His rotations in general have had me slightly puzzled for about 45 of 48 games. Some more than others but tonight when OKC takes a Cosmic shit on our collective faces it's rubs me raw.

Old 02-05-2013, 12:03 AM   #22
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Someone save dirk and get him out of here. He shouldn't have to retire with 3 abominable seasons.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:03 AM   #23
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I can't explain the Roddy business. I mean, something is obviously up there. Mike James is a worthless chode who doesn't belong in the NBA. The whole PG situation is a disaster. I know other positions have had issues, but PG is an absolute joke.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:19 AM   #24
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

At least we're *that* much closer to Cuban doing something.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:47 AM   #25
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk is retiring a Mav regardless how the rest of his career pans out.

You pansies who call for him to get traded need to calm down and get your head out of your asses.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:00 AM   #26
TNT

TNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to all

"A good team usually responds to losses like that. I remember we used to be like that," said Nowitzki, who's not used to being on a team struggling to contend for a playoff spot.

It's just sad to read it and even sadder to watch it. Please, trade somebody, fire somebody. Do something!!!

Nowitzki and Marion are the only reason i'm still watching mavs games. How Cuban let this happen?? Going one of the best pgs of all time to Mike James who can't even bounce the ball without watching it..

Mavs have lost 9 games by 20 or more points (most NBA). Bobcats & Kings are 2nd with 8. via @STATS_Hoops

Last edited by TNT; 02-05-2013 at 05:17 AM.
TNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:45 AM   #27
ReDirkulous Tyme

ReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to behold

I love Rick Carlisle, and respect the HELL out of him as far as an X's and O's coach, but his lineups this season simply make ZERO sense. As a law student, I like to pride myself on the ability to argue any side of an argument, but I can't even do that much for Rick this year. His lineups have always been a bit frustrating/wacky but its been tolerable with a healthy-ish German on the roster. But Carlisle's insistence on playing the worst/oldest PG in the entire basketball world is completely infuriating. Mike James is worthless. Also, if Carlisle is willing to compromise our defense/shot-blocking with Dirk on the court, for consistency sake, why is he unwilling to do the same with Wright? In my opinion, although Wright isn't close to the offensive player Dirk is, he is by FAR our most polished offensive option at the power forward position not named Dirk, and he brings far more to the defensive end than Dirk. I honestly think Carlisle has lost us twice as many games this year solely due to his lineups than we otherwise would've lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Things in the mirror are closer than they appear.
ReDirkulous Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:11 AM   #28
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Dirk doesn't even look like he cares anymore. His play is so passive.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:18 AM   #29
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT View Post
"A good team usually responds to losses like that. I remember we used to be like that," said Nowitzki, who's not used to being on a team struggling to contend for a playoff spot.

It's just sad to read it and even sadder to watch it. Please, trade somebody, fire somebody. Do something!!!

Nowitzki and Marion are the only reason i'm still watching mavs games. How Cuban let this happen?? Going one of the best pgs of all time to Mike James who can't even bounce the ball without watching it..

Mavs have lost 9 games by 20 or more points (most NBA). Bobcats & Kings are 2nd with 8. via @STATS_Hoops

Dirk took 11 shots. IF he's gonna be playing, He needs to be near double that. There are way too many possessions that we take bad shots on, I'd rather them be by him. He's too passive right now.

Old 02-05-2013, 12:15 PM   #30
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkgreatness View Post
Can you really blame him? He has carried this franchise for years and can't do anything with this crap roster. After the Dirk/Fin/Nash era, it was always Dirk and the Dirkettes in my eyes. This year it is injured Dirk and the vomiteers.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:49 PM   #31
markus1234
Platinum Member

so true.

In the past there was at least Jet who made a 2 man game possible. Now Dirk has absolutely no one to play with on offense. Our team is full of "autistic" players.

Watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5OQp4YfkdA

Watch how we moved the ball and created high % shots. The contrast between now and then could not have been bigger.

Shawn Marion is the only player, who can survive under current circumstances and score on broken plays in a "broken" offense. But of course it will lead us to nothing.

Last edited by markus1234; 02-05-2013 at 01:06 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:29 PM   #32
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He has been kicked in the crotch by cubes.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:38 PM   #33
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post
bla
Still impressed with Mike James?

Last edited by Kante; 02-05-2013 at 01:39 PM.
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:41 PM   #34
markus1234
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
He has been kicked in the crotch by cubes.
http://www.scoresreport.com/2010/07/...town-discount/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
Still impressed with Mike James?
Plays like s*. Guaranteed contract made him cocky.

Last edited by markus1234; 02-05-2013 at 01:44 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:54 PM   #35
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post
Plays like s*. Guaranteed contract made him cocky.
But shouldn't he start?

Oh and, he was bad before!
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:48 PM   #36
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Well, if Dirk has given up, might as well blow this thing up! No point on trying to win some games. TANK! Its ashame this draft is weak from what a keep hearing.
Old 02-05-2013, 02:56 PM   #37
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Well, if Dirk has given up, might as well blow this thing up! No point on trying to win some games. TANK! Its ashame this draft is weak from what a keep hearing.
That's a ridiculous claim.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:54 PM   #38
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Ridiculous? Ive read from multiple articles claim this is a weak draft class.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:23 AM   #39
Bayliss

Quote:
Ridiculous? Ive read from multiple articles claim this is a weak draft class.
They say it every year. And yet there are all=stars and all-nba players drafted every year.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:30 AM   #40
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Hey guys the Robert tractor trailer trade for a skinny German kid named Dirk was a draft day disaster for the mavs according to the experts.
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote