Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-02-2003, 12:59 PM   #1
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

hj
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2003, 01:17 PM   #2
realclipsfan
Banned

realclipsfan is on a distinguished road

how about removing all 3? just a suggestion
realclipsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 01:22 PM   #3
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

of you dont like whats said writen in the thread write it on them,dont try to make people laugh with a fifth grader since of humor.
Old 01-02-2003, 01:27 PM   #4
realclipsfan
Banned

the funny thing is, im serious. look at how many people seen it and didnt reply. that should tell you what you need to know there
Old 01-02-2003, 01:31 PM   #5
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

its enough for me that they saw it,its actualy a good thread,if they dont want to express their opinion,thats not my problem,the thread' topic is fine,people just dont like to admist that their wrong for criticizing so much,they want to go on bitching about their 25-5 teams shortcomings.
Old 01-02-2003, 01:40 PM   #6
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

NP: Read your thread. Didn't see a way to reply though. It just kept saying the thread was empty. Didn't see what I could hit to reply.

<< the thread' topic is fine,people just dont like to admist that their wrong for criticizing so much,they want to go on bitching about their 25-5 teams shortcomings. >>

a very good point. Since many of us( though not you of cource NP) live in a town with 2 other franchises which have had stellar records, the Cowboys and Rangers, this year it is hard not to critize any team which does not meet the bar for franchise success that has been laid down. And despite the great success of both these teams they made coaching changes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Really, I think it is every fan's right and priveledge to bitch and complain about their team no matter how successful it is. We just are taking it somewhat overboard. The problem is when your team loses very little or has very little wrong with it, the faults are magnified.

Tell me how I can post and I'll add to your thread.
Old 01-02-2003, 01:46 PM   #7
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

I tried to do just that, NP, but because it was empty, I didn't have my usual options to move or delete the thread.

How'd you manage to create an empty one anyway?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Maybe DJ can help.

RCF, please quit being an ass!!!
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 01:52 PM   #8
realclipsfan
Banned

sure, ok.
Old 01-02-2003, 02:26 PM   #9
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

you want me to post a new thread for it?i think its kinda importent.
Old 01-02-2003, 02:35 PM   #10
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

<< you want me to post a new thread for it?i think its kinda importent. >>

You have my vote to do so.
Old 01-02-2003, 02:47 PM   #11
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

<< Really, I think it is every fan's right and priveledge to bitch and complain about their team no matter how successful it is. >>

I agree and hope you don't forget what you posted, LRB. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

And about you, NP, you're behaving weird since can watch the Mavs games in tv. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Old 01-02-2003, 03:17 PM   #12
ÜberDirk
Golden Member

ÜberDirk is on a distinguished road

wtf? NP, how DID you make a thread w/o typing anything in it? I want to try!
Old 01-02-2003, 03:25 PM   #13
ÜberDirk
Golden Member

ÜberDirk is on a distinguished road

it wouldn't let me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Old 01-02-2003, 03:54 PM   #14
LRB
Guru

<<

<< Really, I think it is every fan's right and priveledge to bitch and complain about their team no matter how successful it is. >>

I agree and hope you don't forget what you posted, LRB. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

And about you, NP, you're behaving weird since can watch the Mavs games in tv. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
>>

Chiwas: I will remember. I also feel that it is my right and priveledge to bitch and complain about anything including someone else's bitching and complaining. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Of cource that doesn't take away there right not that I would want that if I had the power to do it. What else would I have to bitch and complain about? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 01-02-2003, 03:56 PM   #15
LRB
Guru

<< wtf? NP, how DID you make a thread w/o typing anything in it? I want to try! >>

UD it is secret Israeli technology unavailable to the likes of you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-02-2003, 04:39 PM   #16
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

<< UD it is secret Israeli technology unavailable to the likes of you. >>

iight,i like,i like.

UD,it was by mistake,i didnt ment to do that.
Old 01-02-2003, 05:29 PM   #17
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

<< Chiwas: I will remember. I also feel that it is my right and priveledge to bitch and complain about anything including someone else's bitching and complaining.

Of cource that doesn't take away there right not that I would want that if I had the power to do it. What else would I have to bitch and complain about?
>>

Darn! I have to agree too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]