Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2001, 09:02 PM   #1
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Gary Adornato of DallasBasketball.com is writing an article on the reaction of fans to the Mavs finally clinching the playoffs. He's looking for a few good quotes from the REAL fans.

So, tonight the Mavericks MAY clinch a playoff slot. If so, it's likely not to create the fevered celebration that we all expected it to coming into the season, since their sights have now moved higher... but that doesn't mean that WE aren't happy.

I'd like to do an article on the reaction of fans - real fans - to the clinching, with any memories and anecdotes that you feel appropriate. If you'd like to be quoted and included, would you please respond to this thread? Include the name that you'd like me to use, and anything about yourself that you'd prefer to have included...

(And, conversely... if you'd rather not be quoted in the article, please note that in your response, and I'll respect that.)

I'm hoping that the article can be about us, and what this means to our "rooting" alter-egos. Thanks!

Please post your thoughts here!
djb is offline   Reply With Quote