Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-28-2002, 11:08 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

when will don nelson make the #1 offensive player on the team the #1 offensive option consistently..especially down the stretch.. and even moreso when he's on fire?

Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2002, 11:16 PM   #2
MackJack

MackJack is on a distinguished road

It is not like Dirk didn't get any looks Murphy, what do you want for him to take every shot down the stretch? He got shots, and he missed some. I do agree he should have gotten more shots, but it seems like you want him to take them all. Nash took the last shot, it was a good look but he missed it. End of story, get ready for a tough game against Boston.
MackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 11:21 PM   #3
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

can you not see where you're not wanted?
it's not about the last shot.
it's about the mavs getting it to their #1 scoring option more down the stretch.. it's about dirk getting a decent amount of touches down the stertch.

can you not understand this? or will you twist my words some more?
how many warnings do you want in one night?

i would tell you what i think of you, but i don't feel like receiving a warning
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 11:27 PM   #4
mavs_afroman

mavs_afroman is on a distinguished road

Don't worry about our old friend. We all know what you mean. Dirk definitely needs more touches in the fourth. I don't care about mismatches because Dirk always has an advantage over his defender. In close games he should get at least 8 shots and should get touches in the post nearly every time down. Its stupid to have someone with his ability and not take advantage.
Old 03-29-2002, 01:28 AM   #5
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

MackJack=MF4? What a tard.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote