Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 01-05-2007, 05:20 PM   #1
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dallas Cowboys @ Seattle Seahawks (1/6/07 - 7:00PM CST)

Seahawks are favored by a field goal.

NFL Preview - Dallas (9-7) at Seattle (9-7)

By Tony Moss, NFL Editor

(Sports Network) - Both the Seattle Seahawks and Dallas Cowboys enter their NFC Wild Card matchup standing on shaky ground.

One of the enigmatic clubs will finally crumble under the weight of unrealized expectations on Saturday night at Qwest Field. The other will carry some new- found momentum into the Divisional Playoff round.

The reigning NFC champion Seahawks claimed their third consecutive West division title in 2006, but did so in less-than-impressive fashion while playing in what was arguably the league's worst division. Amid extended injury-related absences of key performers like quarterback Matt Hasselbeck, running back Shaun Alexander, and wideout Darrell Jackson, Seattle defeated just one team all season that would finish with a winning record.

The Seahawks avoided carrying a four-game losing streak into the postseason by getting by four-win Tampa Bay (23-7) last Sunday.

Dallas encountered a similar up-and-down regular season, and heads to the Emerald City in an indisputable valley. The Cowboys were 8-4 and had a two- game lead in the NFC East following a win at the New York Giants on Dec. 3rd, but lost three of their last four games (all at home) to slip behind the streaking Philadelphia Eagles in the division.

Bill Parcells' squad gave up an average of 33 points per contest during its concluding four-game stretch, with the most recent indignity coming in the form of a 39-31 loss to the woeful Detroit Lions at Texas Stadium last Sunday.

On Saturday, Dallas will be seeking its first postseason victory since 1996, with the franchise's current nine-season playoff winless streak marking the longest such stretch in the 46-year history of the organization.

SERIES HISTORY

Dallas leads the all-time series with Seattle, 6-4, but was a 13-10 road loser when the teams last met, in Week 7 of last season. The Cowboys won the previous meeting, a 43-39 Monday night thriller at Qwest Field during the 2004 campaign.

The teams have never faced one another in the postseason.

Parcells is 5-5 in his career against the Seahawks, and had a four-game winning streak against Seattle snapped last season. Parcells is 1-1 against the Hawks since taking over in Dallas in 2003.

Seattle's Mike Holmgren has an extensive history with the Cowboys, holding a 4-8 record against them, including a 1-7 mark while with the Packers from 1992 through 1998. That record includes losses for the Pack in NFC Divisional Playoffs following the 1993 and 1994 seasons, as well as a setback in the 1995 NFC Championship.

Parcells is 3-2 in his career against Holmgren, but significantly, the loss came for his Patriots against Holmgren's Packers in Super Bowl XXXI.

COWBOYS OFFENSE VS. SEAHAWKS DEFENSE

The first playoff start in the career of Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo (2903 passing yards, 19 TD, 13 INT) will be among the top storylines in Seattle on Saturday night, as the young signal-caller comes in on the heels of 10 starts that were alternately dazzling and confounding. Romo went 6-4 in those first 10 NFL starts, earning a Pro Bowl citation on the strength of five wins in his first six outings, but looking a bit like Cinderella at midnight in three of the last four. Romo has five games with a passer rating of 100 or better, but has also thrown an interception in five consecutive contests. Though the Eastern Illinois' product's presence has meant more good than bad for wideouts Terrell Owens (85 receptions, 13 TD) and Terry Glenn (70 receptions, 6 TD), who each logged over 1,000 receiving yards in 2006, both players made public complaints about the team's offensive direction during the final month. Owens has a touchdown catch in four straight games, and recorded his third 100-yard day of the season against Detroit. Glenn also went over 100 yards in a losing effort last Sunday. Tight end Jason Witten (64 receptions, 1 TD) has posted at least three receptions in all but one game this year. The Dallas offensive line has had its problems this season, surrendering 37 sacks during the campaign.

The Seattle secondary is being held up with sticks and glue as the playoffs begin. One week after cornerback Marcus Trufant suffered a high ankle sprain that likely ended his season, the team's other starting CB, Kelly Herndon, was lost for the year with a broken ankle sustained against Tampa Bay. One of his potential replacements, Jimmy Williams, suffered a torn ACL that will render him unavailable for the postseason as well. For a team that ranked near the bottom of the league in interceptions (12) and passing touchdowns allowed (23), the fact that rookie Kelly Jennings (40 tackles, 1 INT) and converted backup safety Jordan Babineaux (55 tackles, 1 INT) will be matching up with Owens and Glenn this week is disturbing indeed. Safeties Ken Hamlin (96 tackles, 3 INT, 2 sacks) and Michael Boulware (39 tackles, 2 INT) will have to lend plenty of support, and a pass rush led by outside linebacker Julian Peterson (10 sacks) will have to place the requisite pressure on Romo. Peterson leads Seattle in sacks, but had just two during the second half of the season. Ends Grant Wistrom (37 tackles, 4 sacks) and Bryce Fisher (46 tackles, 4 sacks) both had quiet years.

In order to make a deep playoff run, the Cowboys are going to require a contribution from a ground game that has often been invisible over the past month. Julius Jones (1084 rushing yards, 4 TD) went over the 1,000-yard mark for the first time in his career in 2006, but has rushed for more than 40 yards just once in his last six starts. Jones carried just 10 times for 27 yards against the Lions last Sunday, and failed to score a touchdown for the eighth time in nine games. Backup Marion Barber III (654 rushing yards, 23 receptions, 16 TD) has been slightly more productive as a scorer, but has himself averaged just 19 rushing yards per game during Dallas' 1-3 stretch. The Cowboys finished the regular season ranked 13th in NFL rushing offense (121 yards per game).

The Seahawks were 22nd in the league against the run (126.8 yards per game) during the regular year, but have more stability in the front seven than in the secondary. Middle linebacker Lofa Tatupu (122 tackles, 1.5 sacks, 1 INT) is headed to the Pro Bowl, as is outside man Peterson (89 tackles, 1 INT), and second-year-pro LeRoy Hill (92 tackles, 2 sacks) was a consistent playmaker as well. Interior line staples Rocky Bernard (35 tackles, 3.5 sacks) and Chartric Darby (37 tackles, 3.5 sacks) have the capability of defending both the run and pass.

SEAHAWKS OFFENSE VS. COWBOYS DEFENSE

Hasselbeck (2442 passing yards, 18 TD, 15 INT) has had a difficult year, just one season removed from making his second Pro Bowl appearance and leading Seattle to its first trip to the Super Bowl. The ninth-year-pro finished with a mediocre 76.0 passer rating in 2006, after leading the NFC with a 98.2 mark a year ago, and has posted a rating of better than 60.0 just twice since returning from a sprained knee in late November. One of those performances came last week, when Hasselbeck completed 17-of-29 passes for 216 yards with a touchdown and zero turnovers against Tampa Bay. The Boston College product will get a break if No. 1 wideout Darrell Jackson (63 receptions, 10 TD) returns on Saturday. Jackson has missed the last three games with a case of turf toe, and is considered questionable for Dallas. Deion Branch (53 receptions, 4 TD) will make his first postseason appearance as a Seahawk, and will be in search of a fifth 100-yard playoff game. D.J. Hackett (45 receptions, 4 TD) has been Seattle's most consistent pass-catcher over the last month, with 19 receptions, 291 yards, and two touchdowns in his past four games combined. Tight end Jerramy Stevens (22 receptions, 4 TD) and veteran Bobby Engram (24 receptions, 1 TD) should also play a role. The battered Seattle line has allowed 49 sacks on the year, more than any other 2006 playoff team.

Hasselbeck could have a field day attacking a Dallas pass defense that has been terrible over the past month. Cornerbacks Anthony Henry (81 tackles, 2 INT) and Terence Newman (63 tackles, 1 INT) deserve some of the responsibility for that showing, but safeties Roy Williams (62 tackles, 5 INT) and Pat Watkins (36 tackles, 3 INT) have truly been the weak links. Last week, the group allowed Detroit quarterback Jon Kitna to torch them for 306 yards and four touchdowns on 28-of-42 passing. Watkins had the secondary's lone highlight of the day, an interception that led to a go-ahead touchdown in the second quarter. The pass rush struggled at times down the stretch, though outside linebacker DeMarcus Ware (71 tackles, 11.5 sacks, 1 INT) comes off a three-sack effort against Detroit. Rookie Bobby Carpenter (19 tackles, 1.5 sacks) is expected to start at the other OLB slot in Dallas' 3-4 scheme this week. The Cowboys were 24th in the league against aerial attacks during the regular season (219.1 yards per game), and their 25 passing touchdowns allowed were tied for 25th in the NFL.

Seattle failed to feature a 1,000-yard rusher in 2006, the first time since 1997 that has occurred, but did make some strides on the ground when Shaun Alexander (896 rushing yards, 7 TD) returned from his six-game absence due to a cracked bone in his foot. Alexander averaged 112 yards per game and scored five times in the Hawks' final six games of the year. In last week's victory over Tampa Bay, Alexander and backup Maurice Morris (604 rushing yards) combined for 131 yards on 38 carries. Alexander has five career touchdowns against the Cowboys. Seattle was 14th in the NFL in rushing offense (120.2 yards per game) in 2006.

Dallas finished 10th in the league against the run (103.7 yards per game) during the regular season, but is just two weeks removed from allowing over 200 ground yards in a loss to Philadelphia. The three-man line of Jason Ferguson (46 tackles) at nose tackle and Chris Canty (33 tackles, 1 sack) and Marcus Spears (45 tackles, 1 sack) at the ends will be asked to slow Alexander at the point of attack, and inside linebackers Bradie James (101 tackles, 1 INT) and Akin Ayodele (84 tackles, 2 INT, 1 sack) will be required to make some plays behind them. Ferguson was tops on the Dallas line in tackles during the regular season, while James and Ayodele were 1-2 on the club in stops overall.

SPECIAL TEAMS

Parcells is likely praying that the game doesn't come down to a last-second Dallas field goal, since that would put the spotlight on the notoriously erratic Martin Gramatica (7-9 FG). Gramatica hit a 46-yarder to beat the Giants back on Dec. 3rd, but has missed kicks of 44 and 43 yards in his five games with Dallas. Punter Mat McBriar led the league with a 48.2 average, and earned his first career Pro Bowl citation on the strength of that showing. Miles Austin (26.0 avg.) has been handling kickoff returns for Dallas of late, while Terence Newman (10.1 avg., 1 TD) scored on a 56-yard punt return against the Lions last Sunday.

Seattle's Josh Brown (25-31 FG) has been the NFL's most clutch kicker in 2006, hitting no fewer than four game-winning field goals to help Seattle to the playoffs. Brown is 10-of-14 on kicks of 40 yards or longer. Rookie Ryan Plackemeier (45.0 avg.) was among the NFL's leaders in gross punting average. Wideout Nate Burleson has been handling both punt (9.5 avg., 1 TD) and kickoff returns (24.7 avg.) over the second half, and made a big play with a 90-yard punt return for a touchdown against the Rams in Week 10.

OVERALL ANALYSIS

The Cowboys have talent and no chemistry. The Seahawks have remained together as a team but have a lack of personnel at several key positions. Who rises above their deficiencies? Bet on Dallas, which mailed it in during the final month of the regular season but sports a bunch of veterans (including their head coach) who are likely to offer a 100 percent effort now that the team's back is truly against the wall. Romo and the Cowboy passing game should be effective against a Seahawks defense that doesn't make many big plays, and the Dallas defense will catch a break against a Seattle offense that hasn't boasted anything close to 100 percent health since the first month of the season.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:37 PM   #2
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

This is me putting my vcash where my mouth is... ALL IN!!!

Dallas by 10!!!
Old 01-05-2007, 07:10 PM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

This is me betting one more dollar than Dan.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 07:48 PM   #4
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

I hope we win =[

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 11:55 PM   #5
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm all in on the Boys.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 12:17 AM   #6
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

honestly....and I wont put a single V dollar where my mouth is, but I think the Cowboys have a pretty good chance to win the game tomorrow.

I think everyone knows this is shaping up to be 2 teams hurling the ball down the field. Weather permitting of course. It's all up to the QBs. Which will turn the ball over more. It's the same every year.

It's hard to pick the rookie, but hey, the kid is SO f'ing cocky I dont think the pressure will ever get to him. Cowboys 31 - 27

Last edited by Flacolaco; 01-06-2007 at 12:17 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 01:49 AM   #7
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

I wish we had a decent defensive secondary. We also have zero momentum going into this game. I hope I am not sounding like ShaggyDirk here.

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 03:05 AM   #8
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

bring in the skull of roy tarpley
Old 01-06-2007, 03:25 AM   #9
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Roy Williams has played like a chihuahua humping pancakes....

hope this helps.....

Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 04:12 AM   #10
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Scouting report! I'm vacationing in Seattle this week & today we toured Qwest Field. We got to go to the visitor's locker rooms...turns out they built a wall in there to purposely divide the room in two so there's no way for the entire team to see each other. Touche, sneaky. Also, it rained like crazy today...we went on the field, it was miserable cold. Also! We got to go in Michaels & Madden's booth & we saw Madden on the way out. It was pretty cool...too bad we don't have tickets for the game (we're actually going to be in Vancouver for Cancucks/Panthers anyway).

So anyway, it's the Underachievement Bowl, I think it'll be close. Small bet on Boys win or lose by less than 3.
Old 01-06-2007, 06:50 AM   #11
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Go Cowboys.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 07:45 PM   #12
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

OK, this is it! Cowboys fans unite for one last run - no reason we shouldn't have a good chance in this game. Go Cowboys!
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 07:58 PM   #13
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 08:02 PM   #14
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

"LET'S DOOOOOOO IIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!"
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 08:06 PM   #15
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

LET'S GO COWBOYS!

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 01-06-2007, 08:10 PM   #16
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Wow, awesome start...

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-06-2007, 08:12 PM   #17
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Pathetic coverage.

Old 01-06-2007, 08:13 PM   #18
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

That's a HORRIBLE job of playing centerfield by Roy Williams. Jesus Christ....
Old 01-06-2007, 08:13 PM   #19
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

Alright - hold'em here and limit them to 3.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:13 PM   #20
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

I am not a fan of the cowboys, but I was hoping their defense would show up. It appears it is still parking the car outside the stadium.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:43 PM   #21
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Well, we're awesome.

Old 01-06-2007, 08:49 PM   #22
untitled
Golden Member

Good defense! Let's put something together now.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:52 PM   #23
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

WTF Romo? So many underthrown balls already.

Old 01-06-2007, 08:54 PM   #24
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

It's not cricket, Tony.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-06-2007, 08:55 PM   #25
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I think this is the Inept Bowl.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:55 PM   #26
untitled
Golden Member

He's been doing that more and more over the weeks it seems - mechanics issue I guess?
Old 01-06-2007, 08:59 PM   #27
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Finger in the dyke....lol.

Old 01-06-2007, 09:05 PM   #28
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

I hate our team.

Old 01-06-2007, 09:07 PM   #29
untitled
Golden Member

Ugh - that's the 3rd possible interception dropped by a Cowboy defender.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:07 PM   #30
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I hate our team without Greg Ellis.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:07 PM   #31
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Field Goal Bowl?

At least it rhymes.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:08 PM   #32
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

We're going to win this game.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-06-2007, 09:11 PM   #33
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Throw...the ball....away.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-06-2007, 09:12 PM   #34
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

That was offensive.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:13 PM   #35
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
We're going to win this game.
Wanna vBet?
Old 01-06-2007, 09:13 PM   #36
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Where is the Romo who could throw on the run?

Old 01-06-2007, 09:13 PM   #37
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Our offense looks awful.

But I still think we win.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-06-2007, 09:14 PM   #38
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterChaffy
Where is the Romo who could throw on the run?
That was sooooooo last year.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:14 PM   #39
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Wanna vBet?
I'm already all in on thi sgame.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-06-2007, 09:14 PM   #40
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Carpenter is playing pretty darn well tonight, save the dropped pick.