Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2014, 05:01 PM   #1
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Small trade for defense

Just spitballing an idea I had for a small trade that might help us grab two or three extra wins this season on the defensive end...

I've been a Mbah a Moute fan for quite a while and I think the defensive punch he'd bring off the bench could have been the difference in a few of our recent close losses that came off of huge blown leads. Minnesota traded for him about two months ago and Adelmann clearly doesn't have plans to use him (he's gotten 7 DNP-CDs and 5 other games where he's played less than 10 minutes). Despite the small amount of playing time he's gotten recently, I think the reasons for us wanting a player with his skillset are very obvious. I think Luc would fit right in here.

Minnesota is currently 22nd in 3PT FG%, and they're 11th in 3PA per game, so clearly he would fill a need for them and fit into their system. Minnesota has been absolutely rotten in close games this season so I think they'd welcome the addition of a playmaker like Vince who can also knock down open shots. He gives them some much-needed veteran experience.

Anyone interested in this trade?
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote