Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 02-08-2005, 06:10 AM   #1
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Nets back to .500? I guess soon!

VC and Kidd are simply lighting up their opponents right now! Carter scored 40+ again with 43 (+14 rebounds and 5 assists) and Kidd had 22, 16 assists and 11 boards to lead the Nets 107-97 over the Sixers. They have now won 6 of the last 7 and 13 of 22 since VC is starting for them, his numbers with the Nets are up to where they were in his sophomore year ( 25,6 points, 6,0 rebounds (career high for a season) and 5,2 assists (career high for a season) )
#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2005, 06:01 AM   #2
Pirate

Pirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to all
Default RE: Nets back to .500? I guess soon!

They are indeed playing better, with Carter. But so far they are treading water at best.

When Carter arrived, they were 7 games under .500 to that point. Improvement: 12-12 since they got Carter. But still 7 games under .500, same as when Carter arrived. Their division leader is still at or near .500, so they havent made up any ground (or lost any) so far either.

EDITED FOR TYPO AS POINTED OUT BELOW

Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 10:59 AM   #3
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Nets back to .500? I guess soon!

Quote:
Originally posted by: Pirate
They are indeed playing better, with Carter. But so far they are treading water at best.

When Carter arrived, they were 12 games under .500 to that point. Improvement: 12-12 since they got Carter. But still 7 games under .500, same as when Carter arrived. Their division leader is still at or near .500, so they havent made up any ground (or lost any) so far either.
Huh? If they were 12 games under .500 before he arrived and are 12-12 since he arrived, how could they be 7 games under .500 now??
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 01:56 PM   #4
Pirate

Pirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to all
Default RE: Nets back to .500? I guess soon!

Oops. It was a typo. Good catch, i will edit it.
Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote