Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 08-12-2010, 03:18 AM   #1
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice
Default T-mac in detroit!!!

http://houston.sbnation.com/2010/8/1...story-of-t-mac

McGrady has agreed to a one-year, $1.3M contract with the Detroit Pistons!!!
This is very funny 1.3$M in last season he earned 23$M.

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2010, 08:28 AM   #2
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 12:03 PM   #3
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

UD saves the thread.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 02:31 PM   #4
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

This will be like the second coming of Grant Hill!

....the Orlando version....

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 06:08 AM   #5
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

I know it's fun to dump on T-Mac, but honestly it makes me sad to see such a phenominal player have his career ruined by bad health. It wasn't very long ago that he was a flat-out superstar. At his peak, he was always one of my favorite players to watch. I'll never forget that shoot-out he had with Dirk in 2004/2005 when Dirk had 53 and T-Mac had 48. And even though the Mavs ended up beating the Rockets in the playoffs that same year, T-Mac played a fantastic series (he also showed his worth as a defensive player in that series, guarding Dirk very effectively.) I also remember going to a Mavs/Rockets game a couple of years later and screaming in despair as T-Mac sunk just about every shot he took, no matter how impossible it looked (I think he had something like 35 points at halftime) And he earned a special place in my heart when he scored 13 points in the last 33 seconds to beat the Spurs. I hate to see such a great talent fade so prematurely.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 08-13-2010 at 06:16 AM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 02:47 PM   #6
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I know it's fun to dump on T-Mac, but honestly it makes me sad to see such a phenominal player have his career ruined by bad health. It wasn't very long ago that he was a flat-out superstar. At his peak, he was always one of my favorite players to watch. I'll never forget that shoot-out he had with Dirk in 2004/2005 when Dirk had 53 and T-Mac had 48. And even though the Mavs ended up beating the Rockets in the playoffs that same year, T-Mac played a fantastic series (he also showed his worth as a defensive player in that series, guarding Dirk very effectively.) I also remember going to a Mavs/Rockets game a couple of years later and screaming in despair as T-Mac sunk just about every shot he took, no matter how impossible it looked (I think he had something like 35 points at halftime) And he earned a special place in my heart when he scored 13 points in the last 33 seconds to beat the Spurs. I hate to see such a great talent fade so prematurely.
Plus, he has always talked very highly of Dirk and voiced his anti-Miami opinions after that Finals series.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:32 AM   #7
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

what a steal by detroit!
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote