Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-08-2004, 05:31 AM   #1
zanahale

zanahale is on a distinguished road
Default Devin Harris Video Hightlights from Wisconsin

For those of you who haven't got to see Devin Harris in action, you've got to check out these highlights of him at Wisconsin. Not all are him, but he is in a lot of them. I'm pretty sure this link was nested in a previous thread but I thought I would create a separate one in case someone missed it.

The video is about 18 minutes long and has some cool background music to go with it.

http://www.uwbadgers.com/audio_visua...4/mbb_0304.asx

In case any of you dont know, his number is 34.
zanahale is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2004, 09:00 AM   #2
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE: Devin Harris Video Hightlights from Wisconsin

Nice video... I liked Devin's passes especially!
#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 03:24 PM   #3
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about
Default RE:Devin Harris Video Hightlights from Wisconsin

Good Music
Watching that video makes me wish I would have followed college BBall outside of the championship tourney last year. Plus, Devin Harris is awesome. Can't wait to see that kid play.
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 04:42 PM   #4
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future
Default RE:Devin Harris Video Hightlights from Wisconsin

Harris looks like he has FUN out there, something that was sorely lacking on the Mavs squad last year. I want the team to get back to exciting, fun basketball. Maybe he can help?

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 03:48 PM   #5
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

damn, sorry to bring up an old post, but i was just watching this. devin can freakin' jump... i'm excited about this kid. and like you said, he looks to be having fun. that is a very important quality.
Old 07-13-2004, 04:27 PM   #6
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

What is the best video player to use for this? My screen is this tiny little thing on real player where I can't even see anything.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote