Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 02-14-2008, 07:43 PM   #1
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all
Default Phx At Gs

I watched this game last night and for excitting up and down, these two teams are excitting and especially when they play each other. No defense and all scorring. I wanted to see how much they missed Marion. With Marion, yes they win last nights game but remember Shaq did not play and with a 50% Shaq, Phx wins.

The scarry thing, Grant Hill always gets hurt and i am talking a major injury. He has taken up alot of what Marion does except finishing at the basket. Gs is relentless on making 3's and making them when they must make them. Neither team had no one to stop anyone for a layup. Both teams are amazing on outside shooting. Phx needs so so so bad a stopper on defense. They could have planted Shaq under the basket on defense and told him to not even come down on offense and Phx probably have won the game. Phx is going to score and that question was answered last night for me. Like Harris, like Parker, no one will stop Nash on what he does on offense.

Gs needs what Phx needs, a stopper on defense. They also have a good team if they could make any stops in the 4th quarter. This is why Shaq is going to be huge for Phx on how far they go. They must make stops. Diaw is important and if Grant Hill can stay healthy.

Phx was beat and had no chance with about a minute to go. Yes it was a bad call for Phx and then gs put the game away with another 3. Then Nash does the unbelievable again and does not give up, with Amare rolling to the basket, hits him and he is such a good player(Amare) misses a point blank lay up. He was fouled but he should have layed the ball in or dunked it and they was down 2 with him shooting 2 ft's. He missed the first, made the second with 3 secs left in the game. Down by 1, they foul gs and they make 1 and miss 1 and Phx ends up getting a great shot by Barbosa(a three) and he barely misses the shot.

In a nut shell, neither can play defense. Both are great on offense. If i was Phx i would get another big huge stopper to come off the bench for Shaq. They can play offense even without Marion as good as anybody. Most of it is Nash. They must make stops in the 4th. Shaq will be huge if he can and if he can't, Phx is won't go far. Nellie also needs one big huge defensive stopper and stand him under the basket but he will never get one. He does not like defense.

The Dallas/Phx game should be excitting tonight no matter who wins or loses. I hope we win.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2008, 08:01 PM   #2
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

haha, good post!!!
that was a great game, GS got 60 points in halftime~
hope the Mavs will 50 points in the half
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 09:36 PM   #3
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

hope america have good! go mav!
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 10:02 PM   #4
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
hope america have good! go mav!
Where/when is he from?
Old 02-14-2008, 10:12 PM   #5
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360°
Where/when is he from?
Whoever and wherever, he's still no Romus. That guy was genius.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 10:18 AM   #6
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Another excitting game. Dallas lost but hung in. We was lucky shooting around 40% and them shooting around 60%. We played no defense but neither does Phx. Even with the loss i was impressed with us playing hard and our effort. I like seeing Dirk more aggressive and taking more shots and here lately he is. I would love to watch Harris and Barbosa in a track meet. Those two guys can simply fly. Very entertaining game.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 02:41 PM   #7
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Whoever and wherever, he's still no Romus. That guy was genius.
Found a few gems...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romus
I'm so far you know !
Now the sunrise on my country !
Go Mavs Go !
Quote:
Ball lost Stack NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo
Quote:
Terry is my KILLER !
I love this guy !

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 02-15-2008 at 02:42 PM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote