Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 09-19-2005, 11:03 PM   #121
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future
Default RE: MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

SAFTEY PLEASE.

SIC 'EM BOYS.
Old 09-19-2005, 11:04 PM   #122
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Henry has been better than advertised!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 11:05 PM   #123
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

Why show such a terrible camera view on a 15 yard penalty?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 11:09 PM   #124
JLEEHASMUCHGAME

JLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enoughJLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
Henry has been better than advertised!
certainly better than I thought he would be. Very pleasant surprise, indeed.
JLEEHASMUCHGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 11:09 PM   #125
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate the redskins. Come on defense!
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 11:11 PM   #126
Drbio
Banned

Our defense kicks arse!
Old 09-19-2005, 11:11 PM   #127
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

wow....the Redskins D is sad....and the Boys' D is nice.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 09-19-2005, 11:11 PM   #128
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Let's put Crayton to work.
Old 09-19-2005, 11:13 PM   #129
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The Redskins D has limited the 'boys to less than 200 total yards and only 10 points to this point in the game.
Old 09-19-2005, 11:13 PM   #130
JLEEHASMUCHGAME

JLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enoughJLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enough

Quote:

You meant Redskins' O, right?
Old 09-19-2005, 11:13 PM   #131
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: Windmill360°
Let's put Crayton to work.
I wonder why we have not seen him?

Old 09-19-2005, 11:14 PM   #132
Drbio
Banned

Where is the ATrain? I'd like to see a little more of him.
Old 09-19-2005, 11:14 PM   #133
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: JLEEHASMUCHGAME
Quote:

You meant Redskins' O, right?
indeed

Old 09-19-2005, 11:14 PM   #134
Murphy3
Guru

Bledsoe panicked a little quick on that play. I suppose it's more important not to make a stupid mistake at this point in the game...but he bailed early.
Old 09-19-2005, 11:15 PM   #135
Drbio
Banned

Flozell got away with a HUGE hold. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-19-2005, 11:16 PM   #136
sike
The Preacha

The Skins are sitting on the run....

Old 09-19-2005, 11:17 PM   #137
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Flozell got away with a HUGE hold. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
...I suppose that makes up for the one that he was called for earlier when he anihilated his man and was called for a phantom hold... actually, the TD pass on the next play was poetic justice enough...
Old 09-19-2005, 11:18 PM   #138
Drbio
Banned

McBriar should get a game ball. wow.
Old 09-19-2005, 11:18 PM   #139
JLEEHASMUCHGAME

hahhaha
our punter is awesome!
Old 09-19-2005, 11:18 PM   #140
Murphy3
Guru

That is one of the most amazing punts that I've ever seen in my life.
Old 09-19-2005, 11:19 PM   #141
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

McBriar the Pro Bowl Punter.
Old 09-19-2005, 11:20 PM   #142
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

The best I have ever saw was the 90+ yarder by Cunningham, but that was pretty special...
Old 09-19-2005, 11:22 PM   #143
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Quote:
where was Chaff when we needed him?
Sorry guys, I was completely out of it today, and then had to start drinking before my show, so I completely forgot to start a thread. If you want to take my thread-starting away, that is fine. If not, I'll do my best to never forget again.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 11:22 PM   #144
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: Male23Dan
The best I have ever saw was the 90+ yarder by Cunningham, but that was pretty special...
Once saw John Baker at UNT with a 90 plus yard punt followed up by a 90 plus yard punt. The first one was called back because of a holding. He then repeated it with the exact same thing. It was amazing. Baker went on to kick for the Rams...
Old 09-19-2005, 11:22 PM   #145
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

True point, Murph. The Skins have done an unbelievable job against this offense of ours. Their offense does indeed sort of suck, but those kids can play some D. It takes two to tango, as it were. Respect the Cowboys for being where they are in this game right now. Washington is no lightweight on defense.

Where is Jason Whitten? Are they taking him away, much like SanDiego did last week?

Flash: if we don't hit that pass to Glenn, it might be 3-0 right now.

McBriar is special.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 11:24 PM   #146
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: chumdawg
True point, Murph. The Skins have done an unbelievable job against this offense of ours. Their offense does indeed sort of suck, but those kids can play some D. It takes two to tango, as it were. Respect the Cowboys for being where they are in this game right now. Washington is no lightweight on defense.

Where is Jason Whitten? Are they taking him away, much like SanDiego did last week?

Flash: if we don't hit that pass to Glenn, it might be 3-0 right now.

McBriar is special.
I believe the 'boys came into the game with a conservative mindset. Don't beat yourself because your defense will do more than enough to stop the 'skins offense. It's working.
Old 09-19-2005, 11:25 PM   #147
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
Quote:
Once saw John Baker at UNT with a 90 plus yard punt followed up by a 90 plus yard punt. The first one was called back because of a holding. He then repeated it with the exact same thing. It was amazing. Baker went on to kick for the Rams...
How much of that 90 yards came from bouncing each time? None? If there was no rolling that is just down right amazing!!!
Old 09-19-2005, 11:26 PM   #148
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
Quote:
How much of that 90 yards came from bouncing each time? None? If there was no rolling that is just down right amazing!!!
20 yards or so of rolling. but, it stopped inside the 5. Hey, I don't expect anyone to kick the ball 90 yards in the air to have it stop on a dime at the 5.
Old 09-19-2005, 11:27 PM   #149
sike
The Preacha

Newman....dang

Old 09-19-2005, 11:27 PM   #150
Murphy3
Guru

0 PD's for the skins along with 0 sacks.
Old 09-19-2005, 11:29 PM   #151
sike
The Preacha

their O is tooooo boring.... I love it

Old 09-19-2005, 11:31 PM   #152
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

That Washington Special Teamer thought he was auditioning for WWE there with Crayton!
Old 09-19-2005, 11:31 PM   #153
Drbio
Banned

I am completely enjoying the suckitude of the redskins offense.
Old 09-19-2005, 11:31 PM   #154
Drbio
Banned

I am completely enjoying the suckitude of the redskins offense
Old 09-19-2005, 11:31 PM   #155
Drbio
Banned

I am completely enjoying the suckitude of the redskins offense and
Old 09-19-2005, 11:31 PM   #156
Drbio
Banned

I am completely enjoying the suckitude of the redskins offense and the
Old 09-19-2005, 11:32 PM   #157
Drbio
Banned

I am completely enjoying the suckitude of the redskins offense and the concurrent greatness of our defense.
Old 09-19-2005, 11:33 PM   #158
sike
The Preacha

Now its JJ time!

Old 09-19-2005, 11:33 PM   #159
JLEEHASMUCHGAME

they got to work on that center to quarterback transfer
Old 09-19-2005, 11:34 PM   #160
sike
The Preacha

sneaky