Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 08-28-2002, 11:19 PM   #41
Kat

Kat is on a distinguished road

Anyone going to the Cowboys games? I went to the last one. Great game, even though Cundiff lost his foot at the end. I just wanted to cry, damn, I could've made that (22yds) from my seat. We have to get more females to go to the games, damn (not really complaining), four of us went (gal night out),and we were outnumbered 100 to one. It was tooo much fun! I am excited about the "Boys" this year, we might even win a couple of games!

We might as well turn this into the "gals" thread, as I really don't want to participate in the rest of the board after reading the threads. Sounds like we are under attack by the drones of the "other unnamed boards".

The Rasheed thread is beyond hope. I want to say, "shut up", and let's see what happens. Damn it. Bored minds lead to stupid shit. And no sentry at the door................
Old 08-28-2002, 11:29 PM   #42
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

I went, and took my wife, too. the game got pretty drag during the third quarter with all the penalties, but ended nicely, although they lost.

That hit on quincy was pretty rough huh? Ya think there was a little helmet to helmet contact???
Old 08-29-2002, 12:25 PM   #43
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

sorry kat... impossible with these url adr... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

here on of the pics from an other side...

please ask DJ or Rhylan for assist in this case...

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2002, 07:40 AM   #44
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

clothes make the man.

bog champion. Thanks DTL
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2002, 12:00 PM   #45
Kat

Old 08-31-2002, 12:03 PM   #46
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Oh no! Link didn't work, Kat!
Old 08-31-2002, 02:39 PM   #47
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

This thread needs to die...
Old 09-01-2002, 12:42 AM   #48
Kat

I just hate it when photos are copyrighted....damn
Old 09-01-2002, 12:45 AM   #49
Kat

And by the way...Evilmav2 ...what are you doing lurking in the "Gals" thread?
Old 09-01-2002, 02:57 AM   #50
Kat

Smiles....the photo, I guess is copyrighted. But, you can right click on it and copy it into your browser. WORTH THE EFFORT! It's Choc-ooo-late (Finley) sporting braids bringing down a rebound! Can we say, tough. Wow.
Old 09-01-2002, 10:59 AM   #51
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

kat - i guess you wanted to post this pic... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2002, 05:16 PM   #52
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL... I just noticed the existence of this thread and couldn't help commenting on the sacriledge of it being the most active in "Other Sports Talk"...
Old 09-01-2002, 11:18 PM   #53
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

I've not seen this thread before, but I nearly fainted when I saw the picture of Shane Heal.
*haha* What's he doing on a Dallas Mavs board.
How weird...

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2002, 11:30 AM   #54
Novice#41
Golden Member

hi veruca_salt...
due to the fact that this is the 'other sports' section and the
'sexiest male atheletes' thread... the pic of shane heal definitely
right over here...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and btw this is the correct header to post such
a pic of him...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

he looks sooooo goooooood ... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

just read the following:

Shane Heal has shown an enormous amount of faith in the club and the new ownership group, and will not only continue his playing career with the Kings, but will join them as a shareholder after investing his own money to become a member of the Kings Basketball Syndicate.

"I am excited about the plans the new ownership group has in place to take the franchise forward, and also the players that Brett and Grant have been assessing to join us," said Heal. "We have the basis of a very competitive and dynamic team with some exciting additions to come, and based on this I have decided to remain with the club for the up-coming season."

"I have also invested my own money in the franchise, becoming a part-owner, and I believe this is going to be an exciting time for the club and was happy to become more involved from an investor standpoint," Heal added.
Old 09-02-2002, 06:22 PM   #55
veruca salt
Platinum Member

Oh I know all about it Novice.
Doesn't make me like him anymore.
I hate the Sydney Kings. A lot.
I thought they were going to go bankrupt, and i
was quite happy with that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Smile like you mean it
Old 09-02-2002, 11:20 PM   #56
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Someone has got to tell me how to post pix!
Novice, have i got a blonde athlete for you! LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But, i might convert over this one.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Stay tuned.
Old 09-04-2002, 12:21 AM   #57
Kat

Oh, damn, Novice#41 you have my vote for posting that pic of Fin......................................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 09-04-2002, 07:42 PM   #58
Novice#41
Golden Member

here one other good looking sportsman... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Stephen Arigbabu
Old 09-04-2002, 07:53 PM   #59
Novice#41
Golden Member

kat - smiles_at_me10 - veruca salt...

c'mon - keep that "gals" thread alive... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2002, 12:42 AM   #60
Smiles
Diamond Member

Oh! I forgot to get permission to post that blonde guys picture for you, Novice!!! Shoot! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Stephen Arigbabu has a very nice smile... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'm a sucker for a sweetheart. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2002, 02:50 AM   #61
veruca salt
Platinum Member

Ok, i keep meaning to get around to this, as a rule, i tend
not to be attracted to sportsmen, but I figure there has to be
an exception to every rule...so i'll allow myself one in each sport
(in the case of football [soccer] i'll give myself 2)

roque santa cruz.

fredrik ljungberg

barry zito

That's all for now.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Smile like you mean it
Old 09-05-2002, 11:17 AM   #62
Novice#41
Golden Member

veruca salt

i would say you have good taste... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] incredible gorgeous... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

excellent choise !
Old 09-06-2002, 03:07 AM   #63
Kat

I second that
Old 09-06-2002, 11:22 AM   #64
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Two names that I've been surprised not to see mentioned here:

Lleyton Hewitt
Andy Roddick

<snicker>
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2002, 05:25 PM   #65
veruca salt
Platinum Member

there is nothing sexy about tennis.

Smile like you mean it
Old 09-07-2002, 11:36 PM   #66
Kat

Good gracious.....although I know many men that could use a good game of tennis to "give him some legs" The guys in tennis do nothin' for me as well. Guys have not a clue we (gals) rate them the same if not more critical ways than they do us. I think we are worse actually. They just don't know that fact..........if they did......more would be having the lip-o-suction and more....if they knew what we really thought. Oh, what they don't really know........hummmmm
Old 09-08-2002, 12:28 AM   #67
Smiles
Diamond Member

Kat, I have to disagree with you on this... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I, for one, am much less critical of men than they tend to be of women.

I almost wish I Could Agree with you. It would serve some of them right, if they too were critiqued by such impossible standards. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-08-2002, 01:22 AM   #68
Kat

You'd be surprised by the real men here. Ya..........just haven't met the right ones!
Old 09-08-2002, 05:41 AM   #69
veruca salt
Platinum Member

i don't have that high a standard *hahaha*
I just like good hair.
Not many men have good hair thought.

Smile like you mean it
Old 09-08-2002, 05:38 PM   #70
Smiles
Diamond Member

I'm a little lost as to what you mean, Kat. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

enlighten me? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-10-2002, 02:09 AM   #71
Smiles
Diamond Member

<< It would serve some of them right, if they too were critiqued by such impossible standards. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] >>

Kat, I don't by any means mean ALL men are impossible! Surely I'd be in dispair if such were true! I just lost it for a sec - broke my rule and threw in a slam. Shame on me! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Sorry guys. I'll be better. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-10-2002, 10:39 PM   #72
Kat

<< Kat, I have to disagree with you on this... I, for one, am much less critical of men than they tend to be of women.

I almost wish I Could Agree with you. It would serve some of them right, if they too were critiqued by such impossible standards.

>>

Actually Smiles, I find that my gals friends are becoming more critical of males, and my guy friends are becoming less critical of women than they used to be. Not sure why?
Old 09-15-2002, 08:05 AM   #73
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

I notice a paucity of runners on this list. What's wrong with you girls?
Old 09-15-2002, 05:31 PM   #74
veruca salt
Platinum Member

nothin' sexy about runnin'.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Smile like you mean it
Old 09-16-2002, 04:02 PM   #75
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

Stamina, baby. Marathon stamina.
Old 09-16-2002, 06:28 PM   #76
veruca salt
Platinum Member

come to think of it, there isn't
much sexy about sportsmen...

oh well! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Smile like you mean it
Old 09-16-2002, 10:27 PM   #77
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

Agree. 'Sexy'is such a timid adjective...
Old 09-16-2002, 10:51 PM   #78
veruca salt
Platinum Member

sportsmen are overated.

Smile like you mean it