Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-23-2009, 11:48 PM   #1921
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
So we're either playing for 2010 or we have a trade lined up? Or there is no plan.It can't be that they just slept through all of this. In any event 2 of our presumed targets, make that 3- Miller, Jefferson,#5 are no longer options. That leaves us with seemingly just a few- Kaman, Camby, Baron
Shaq, VC, G.Wallace, Okafor, Felton
we knew RJ and Miller were in play so it's hard to see something totally out of the blue happening.
are there any scenarios not listed above that might be out there? i'm struggling to think of many. maybe something with Detroit? and i don't mean deals that just aren't gonna happen(iguodala,bosh, caron butler).
If the FO let RJ go to the Spurs because we have a deal in place or some masterplan than... great? Otherwise it's a strange non-move. Our prospects are dwindling.
If there was something lined up...we would've heard minor rumblings of it already: like we did about #5 with Washington. If it's draft related, it's gonna have to pick up some steam pretty quickly...I doubt it involves the draft though.

Phoenix could be an option. I'm not sure there are a lot of teams that are inclined to help them out with their situation. Dallas might not even be one themselves but there are pieces there that would be a fit based off of what we need and it's not just Shaq.
Old 06-24-2009, 12:20 AM   #1922
tybrock

tybrock is a jewel in the roughtybrock is a jewel in the roughtybrock is a jewel in the roughtybrock is a jewel in the rough

My Simple Off-Season

1. Resign J.Kidd(Bird Rights), B.Bass(Early-Bird Rights), R.Hollins(LLE).

2. Draft a PG

3. Sign S.Marion with MLE

4. Offer Stack & D.George for C.Kaman

My Lineup:

Kidd/Barea/Draft Pick
Howard/Jet
Marion/Wright/Williams
Dirk/Bass
Kaman/Damp/Hollins

Marion and Kaman certainly give us our upgrade over Wright and Damp. I think Howard is certainly capable of playing the 2. Our bench was one of the teams bright spots. The moving of Wright and Damp to the bench, as well as the draft pick, would only make our bench stronger than last year.
tybrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:53 AM   #1923
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
If there was something lined up...we would've heard minor rumblings of it already: like we did about #5 with Washington. If it's draft related, it's gonna have to pick up some steam pretty quickly...I doubt it involves the draft though.

Phoenix could be an option. I'm not sure there are a lot of teams that are inclined to help them out with their situation. Dallas might not even be one themselves but there are pieces there that would be a fit based off of what we need and it's not just Shaq.
That's what's strange. Usually these guys can't keep their mouths shut. If there is a deal imminent than it's been very carefully guarded. Jefferson MUST have been at least on our radar somewhere as a possibility. LAC supposedly shot down Mike Miller,good player and expiring, 4 Kaman so maybe we have a better offer in. Center is a tougher spot to fill. So if we're saving Stack for a Center we'd just better pull off the deal for one. Otherwise it's going to get to be slim pickens. It won't be best available(RJ,Miller)for Stack it'll be for another expiring player or part of a larger deal, neither of which seems as appetizing.
Aren't we also losing leverage with each deal that goes down? If we are talking w/LAC we can no longer say "take it or leave it we have a deal with the Bucks,Wiz,T-Wolves in place". The Bucks weren't fishing too hard for the best available deal---it was a salary dump. Maybe the plan is Shaq/Kaman for Stack and or Damp and we have someone targeted with the MLE. Just have to hit on those. The alternatives get a little sketchy.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:56 AM   #1924
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tybrock View Post
My Simple Off-Season

1. Resign J.Kidd(Bird Rights), B.Bass(Early-Bird Rights), R.Hollins(LLE).

2. Draft a PG

3. Sign S.Marion with MLE

4. Offer Stack & D.George for C.Kaman

My Lineup:

Kidd/Barea/Draft Pick
Howard/Jet
Marion/Wright/Williams
Dirk/Bass
Kaman/Damp/Hollins

Marion and Kaman certainly give us our upgrade over Wright and Damp. I think Howard is certainly capable of playing the 2. Our bench was one of the teams bright spots. The moving of Wright and Damp to the bench, as well as the draft pick, would only make our bench stronger than last year.
I like Kaman and i think Marion still has something left. Not sure we can get him with the MLE. And J-Ho at 2 guard next to Kidd-not sure it works or is ideal.
Old 06-24-2009, 03:33 AM   #1925
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
here are Cuban's exact tweets:

1. heading to Dallas from the Caymans. . Fired up about the NBA Draft this week. Could be a week of lots of talk, no action. Thats the NBA way10:48 AM Jun 22nd from web

So he's been out of the country this whole time on vacation.

2. winning the summer is not the ultimate goal in the nba #fbabout 6 hours ago from mobile web

does he know Boston won the summer two years ago, then raised their 32390840293th banner a few months later?
Reminds me of Donnie last year in China.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:03 AM   #1926
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

The Mavericks had no choice Tuesday but to stress patience – to themselves and their fans.

Rival San Antonio used a pair of contracts similar in nature to Jerry Stackhouse's to acquire Richard Jefferson from Milwaukee.

So why couldn't the Mavericks pull off such a deal?

It wasn't for lack of effort. They had what president of basketball operations Donnie Nelson called a "fairly active" Monday and Tuesday. And they will continue to try to use Stackhouse's contract as the primary chip in trade talks that they are confident will still pay off in the long run.

"There's a chance we could do something around the draft and probably an equal chance we would just carry it into July when a lot of the bigger deals are going to be discussed," Nelson said.

"We don't feel any outward sense of urgency because somebody else is doing something. But when it's right, we'll squeeze the trigger."

The Spurs used the contracts of Fabricio Oberto, Bruce Bowen and Kurt Thomas in the trade for Jefferson, a quality upgrade offensively over everybody the Spurs jettisoned. Milwaukee then sent Oberto to Detroit for Amir Johnson.

Oberto and Bowen combined have a salary of about $7 million. But only $2 million of that money is guaranteed, meaning their respective teams can waive both players for immediate savings.

Stackhouse's contract is virtually the same as those of Oberto and Bowen combined. He's due $7 million next season but can be bought out for $2 million with the team that does so saving $5 million.

The Mavericks still expect to make a deal involving Stackhouse. Teams like Chicago (Kirk Hinrich), Detroit (Tayshaun Prince), Milwaukee (Luke Ridnour), New Jersey (Vince Carter) and Philadelphia (Samuel Dalembert) are looking to dump players with longer-term contracts.

If the Mavericks offered Stackhouse and somebody like Erick Dampier, whose contract ends after next season, that's a palatable package for a team looking to get off a big contract that extends two or more seasons. And with Oberto and Bowen off the board, Stackhouse's deal becomes more valuable.

The Spurs, meanwhile, got Jefferson, a 6-7 scorer who will cost them an extra $27 million over the next two years. It is a large financial hit to take for someone who will be no better than their fourth-best player next season.

However, there's no question it fortifies the Spurs.

"The West gets tougher," Nelson said. "They went after their guy, no question."

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...e.3e1a8ec.html

Last edited by badfish22; 06-24-2009 at 04:04 AM.
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 05:46 AM   #1927
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

VC > RJ. Get'er done, Mavs.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:00 AM   #1928
241mavsrule

241mavsrule is on a distinguished road

break the bank 4 vc then use remaining assests on a center
241mavsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:30 AM   #1929
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

i just want VC and Kaman... Ill even settle for Davis and Camby if that's what the summer brings. SOMETHING significant that upgrades us.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:53 AM   #1930
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robillion View Post
i just want VC and Kaman... Ill even settle for Davis and Camby if that's what the summer brings. SOMETHING significant that upgrades us.
bingo

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:55 AM   #1931
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

THIS IS NOT A RUMOR!!!!

Just a proposal thrown out by a Clips fan (yes there are some out there)
Mavericks trade:
C. Eric Dampier
SG. Matt Carroll
SF. Josh Howard

Clippers trade
SF Al Thornton
PF. Zach Randolph
C. Chris Kaman
Old 06-24-2009, 11:04 AM   #1932
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
THIS IS NOT A RUMOR!!!!

Mavericks trade:
C. Eric Dampier
SG. Matt Carroll
SF. Josh Howard

Clippers trade
SF Al Thornton
PF. Zach Randolph
C. Chris Kaman
That's a real interesting trade. I want no part of Randolph though.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:06 AM   #1933
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Double BINGO

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:08 AM   #1934
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
That's a real interesting trade. I want no part of Randolph though.
I KNOW...that's the part that sucks, Randolph.
His contract ends after 10/11 I believe...so it's not terrible, but he's gotta be a bad figure in the locker room. I'm not sure if he'd have a ton of minutes either which would make it worse. He'd get all of the minutes behind Dirk I imagine and maybe some behind Kaman if we're not pushing Hollins up.

Thorton is a really young cheap piece for the SF position. It seems pretty bad that the Clippers are SO eager to get rid of him though. They had high hopes for him and they seem ready to bail on him. There is a chance he could still play up to the expectations, a more mature system might bring that out with good coaching.

Kaman is Kaman.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:10 AM   #1935
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

What about Rip Hamilton? If there's any truth to the idea that Detroit wants Gordon, and thus would be looking to move Hamilton's lengthy contract, he would be an immediate impact player for us at SG (and likely our #2 scoring option). If Detroit just wants salary dump, Stack & Shawne would work, as would Stack & George. Or, if they want some potential back, maybe Stack + a S&T Bass.
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:13 AM   #1936
MaVs0541

MaVs0541 is on a distinguished road

man i will be so happy if we can get carter and kaman maybe man i would be so excited lets see what happens but lets atleast hope that happens please mark dont let us down again please
MaVs0541 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:14 AM   #1937
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
I KNOW...that's the part that sucks, Randolph.
His contract ends after 10/11 I believe...so it's not terrible, but he's gotta be a bad figure in the locker room. I'm not sure if he'd have a ton of minutes either which would make it worse. He'd get all of the minutes behind Dirk I imagine and maybe some behind Kaman if we're not pushing Hollins up.

Thorton is a really young cheap piece for the SF position. It seems pretty bad that the Clippers are SO eager to get rid of him though. They had high hopes for him and they seem ready to bail on him. There is a chance he could still play up to the expectations, a more mature system might bring that out with good coaching.

Kaman is Kaman.
I'd have to say no on the deal. We're just giving up too much value and having to take on a player who we really don't want here (Randolph)
Old 06-24-2009, 11:18 AM   #1938
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfzSEJKDnLc

I don't know what Donnie is waiting for.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:20 AM   #1939
BGMaverick9
Guru

Here is another:

Stack
Josh

Rip
Prince

It lets Detroit go ALLLLLL Out for this summer and 2010.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:30 AM   #1940
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @mcuban
Guessing how many teams will use their Mid Level Exception impacts what we do on draft day.
Quote from Cuban's twitter.

Why is Mark being so d*mn reactive right now. We're in a position where we need to be more proactive.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:30 AM   #1941
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

^ TWSS

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 06-24-2009, 11:33 AM   #1942
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty View Post

Why is Mark being so d*mn reactive right now. We're in a position where we need to be more proactive.
At least it wasn't:
Gezzin' hw many teams use their MLE mpacts wut we do on draft day.

Small victories, my friend.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:44 AM   #1943
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Here is another:

Stack
Josh

Rip
Prince

I'm down with that.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:47 AM   #1944
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Quote:

Well, if you feel that you haven't exactly been proactive of late, it's at least helpful to acknowledge that you need to be just that in order to be a good owner or GM.

This COULD be one positive aspect of the RJ deal for us as long as it doesn't lead to desperation.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:51 AM   #1945
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

Quote:
Here is another:

Stack
Josh

Rip
Prince

I haven't done my research, but hasn't Rip been on the bench this season? Wasn't he plagued with injuries and less playing time?
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:58 AM   #1946
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

Rip Hamilton or Al Thornton next to Kidd? I'd be ecstatic to say the least.
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:00 PM   #1947
toby451

toby451 will become famous soon enough

Not at all. Rip only sat on the bench because AI's ego was too large to be a sixth man, and Stuckey is their guy.
toby451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:04 PM   #1948
BGMaverick9
Guru

Doing more research, Detroit doesn't seem like it'll be a match for Dallas (shocker).

They want a quality big for either Prince or Rip. They're not in a hurry to dump salary because AI helped get them ready for that and they've got lots of cap space now. Damp is an upgrade over what they have, but not enough to justify trading either of those guys.

I'd get worried big time over Kaman if he's gonna be a big target for us. Prince and Kaman are a match for what the teams are looking for.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 06-24-2009 at 12:05 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:22 PM   #1949
BGMaverick9
Guru

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/column...Chatter-090624

Lots of meat from Stein...some Mavs related, some that could have an influence on Dallas.
Old 06-24-2009, 12:47 PM   #1950
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Doing more research, Detroit doesn't seem like it'll be a match for Dallas (shocker).

They want a quality big for either Prince or Rip. They're not in a hurry to dump salary because AI helped get them ready for that and they've got lots of cap space now. Damp is an upgrade over what they have, but not enough to justify trading either of those guys.

I'd get worried big time over Kaman if he's gonna be a big target for us. Prince and Kaman are a match for what the teams are looking for.
So is Josh Howard and his contract is shorter than Prince. But is that a good idea?

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:02 PM   #1951
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
THIS IS NOT A RUMOR!!!!

Mavericks trade:
C. Eric Dampier
SG. Matt Carroll
SF. Josh Howard

Clippers trade
SF Al Thornton
PF. Zach Randolph
C. Chris Kaman
No!

Not getting rid of Josh. Thornton is young and pretty good, but all we're after is Kaman, try and get it. I don't want to lose Josh.

Quote:
That's where I have stood this entire time. Vince + Kaman + good MLE = We win the Summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:11 PM   #1952
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Well, today we can be optimistic about the draft. I have at least a little faith that they'll get a decent player at 22. Come on Maynor!

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:21 PM   #1953
mac222b
Diamond Member

No to Randolph. Worst contract in the league.
Old 06-24-2009, 02:22 PM   #1954
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Well, today we can be optimistic about the draft. I have at least a little faith that they'll get a decent player at 22. Come on Maynor!
We'll probably trade down in the draft for no reason other than because Mark Cuban reads this board and wants to whip everyone here into a frenzy (it's part of an experiment that he & DocBio are conducting!)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-24-2009 at 02:32 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:45 PM   #1955
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I don´t know much about twitter and i am against too much modern technique, but i ´d follow the eternal sun of FWD, our great leader. Could you describe in shorts words how to subscribe ?
Old 06-24-2009, 02:51 PM   #1956
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
No to Randolph. Worst contract in the league.
Agreed.
Kidd Karma is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:55 PM   #1957
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
I don´t know much about twitter and i am against too much modern technique, but i ´d follow the eternal sun of FWD, our great leader. Could you describe in shorts words how to subscribe ?
First go to Twitter.com and sign up

https://twitter.com/mcuban

There's a link to his page. Under his picture it says follow, click that. Have fun!

Quote:
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!

Last edited by Nowitzki4President; 06-24-2009 at 02:57 PM.
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:00 PM   #1958
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
First go to Twitter.com and sign up

https://twitter.com/mcuban

There's a link to his page. Under his picture it says follow, click that. Have fun!
I believe you don't even have to sign up on twitter to see his page.

Old 06-24-2009, 03:36 PM   #1959
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Uh. Thanks guys. I though, i would receive a sms every time when Mark is ordering a beer.

Last edited by GermanDunk; 06-24-2009 at 03:47 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:48 PM   #1960
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

GSW sends Jamal Crawford to ATL for Acie Law and Claxton.

Crawford has 2 years 20 million left on his deal. ATL was looking for cash to pay Bibby. Is it sayonara Bibby or does Joe Johnson on the trade table? Would be a nice pickup for Stack's contract.
Kidd Karma is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
bea > drew > erick, bea arthur could ball, bea arthur has balls, biedrins for the wins, boobsftw, damn bucksuckshot, flaco's purple nipples, mc pee pants?, oliwa?candy, ostertagtag?, tweetweet, who is this mcpants?