Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 01-22-2010, 05:33 PM   #1
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default The official Bahama yadda-yadda-yadda thread.

With his ass-whupping in the bluest state in the union, Bahama has gone back to what he does best, talk.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/01/...ion=cnn_latest
Yadda-yadda-yadda..
Quote:
"Let me tell you, so long as I have the privilege of serving as your president, I'll never stop fighting for you," Obama said at the beginning of a town hall meeting with voters Friday. "I'll take my lumps, too. I'll never stop fighting to bring jobs back to Elyria. I'll never stop fighting for an economy where hard work is rewarded, where responsibility is honored, where accountability is upheld, where we're creating the jobs of tomorrow."
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2010, 04:04 PM   #2
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Okay, so something pretty funny happened to me today.

It's rather ironic...so much so that many wont believe it actually happened...but only the faithful here on the DM board would appreciate this.

Keep in mind, this happened to me, Obama's #1 Fan!!!

I was going through my Yahoo e-mails in the office, when one of them was for an Obama "State of the Union" watching party in Wylie.

I opened it up in a different tab, to read later.

I then did a few other things...until I finally decided to read about the invite.

Not sure if it was from a Conservative group I'm a part of or, some Obama supporter site that I signed up for to get the latest from the Obama camp.

It's from the Obama camp and supporters of Obama...as I scroll through it, I get about half-way down the page...then all of a sudden my Laptop locks up and crashes.

Nothing major, that a little reboot couldn't fix...but I had to laugh, thinking I got hit by an Obama Virus.

I'm sure the e-mail had nothing to do with the lock-up...but the timing sure brought a chuckle to me.

Anyway, best wishes to the Obama faithful, hope the crash is minor and that we can recover with a little Control, Alt, Delete
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote