Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 11-04-2008, 02:12 PM   #1
KiddNPlay
Banned

KiddNPlay will become famous soon enoughKiddNPlay will become famous soon enough
Default If Brandon Bass's value is still up...

then I suggest that this team trades him.

Out with Brandon Bass, Jerry Stackhouse, J.J. Barea, and Antoine Wright.

In with a young quality backup PG who can possibly become our starter along with a quality backup SG.

I feel Gerald Green should be the starting SG on this team.

Now I feel Brandon Bass should attract some offers at least and Wright and Stackhouse shouldn't hurt either. Barea is just a throw in. Can this package of players work out in some trade scenario like a 3 team trade? I really wonder what this team can do.
KiddNPlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2008, 02:42 PM   #2
Zki41

Zki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to all

The only back up PG I can really think of is Stephon Marbury, lol.
Zki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:47 PM   #3
Snoopy

Snoopy is on a distinguished road

we need to get kirk hinrich... 27 yrs old, 3pt shooter and good defender

perhaps jet, stack's contract, and bass for hinrich and nocioni... and try to pick up mcdyess to replace bass if denver buys out his contract...

Last edited by Snoopy; 11-04-2008 at 02:52 PM.
Snoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 03:43 PM   #4
muzak

muzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
we need to get kirk hinrich... 27 yrs old, 3pt shooter and good defender

perhaps jet, stack's contract, and bass for hinrich and nocioni... and try to pick up mcdyess to replace bass if denver buys out his contract...
I've been thinking the same. He's wasted talent over there now with Rose.
muzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:04 PM   #5
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

I would keep Bass forever~
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:38 PM   #6
KiddNPlay
Banned

KiddNPlay will become famous soon enoughKiddNPlay will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzak View Post
I've been thinking the same. He's wasted talent over there now with Rose.
Agreed. He's being wasted the same way Nash was when Phoenix had Kevin Johnson and Jason Kidd. The Mavericks can definitely use his talents. In fact, if the Mavericks can acquire him they should shop Kidd this season as well.
KiddNPlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:33 AM   #7
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse900703 View Post
I would keep Bass forever~
Well it's a good thing that you're not this teams GM, right?

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:34 AM   #8
Zaknaf3in

Zaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud of

Isn't there some evidence that he could actually be this team's GM?

Dallas Mavs Supporter, Berlin/Germany
Zaknaf3in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 04:27 PM   #9
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually the value of Bass this season is around zero...

If he get´s traded this season he lose his early bird rights, that means he can walk away from his new team in the offseason whereever he wants or the new team has to use capspace/MLE to resign him.

So if we pull a trade we really can just offer Stacks contract..
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote