Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 11-15-2006, 12:53 PM   #521
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I have AIDS and I don't like soup. I'm not real sure which part of that sentence worries me more.
I think it should be the "AIDS" part.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 11-15-2006 at 12:53 PM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2006, 03:00 PM   #522
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
Is it true i can get aids from posting in the same thread as u2?
how incredibly insensitive....
Old 11-15-2006, 03:04 PM   #523
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
how incredibly insensitive....
really?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-15-2006, 03:08 PM   #524
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

how incredibly sike-like?
Old 11-15-2006, 03:11 PM   #525
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
how incredibly sike-like?
Flaco-ShmackO

Old 11-15-2006, 03:54 PM   #526
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U2 schmoo-nooo, he's a punk and I don't like him at all...
Wow. Okay. Could you let me know what I did to get you to that point?
Old 11-15-2006, 03:55 PM   #527
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I have a major in 2nd grade caliber name calling from Colin county community college online
Im impressed.
Old 11-15-2006, 04:20 PM   #528
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Im impressed by anything.
Then I’d say you are impressed too easily

Old 11-15-2006, 04:35 PM   #529
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Quote:
I'm almost there! don't stop now!!!
Wow. Okay. Could you let me know what I did to get you to that point?
almost where? I don't get it.
Old 11-15-2006, 05:04 PM   #530
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
almost where? I don't get it.
you robot...check that....you robot word whore

Old 11-15-2006, 05:39 PM   #531
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
you robot...check that....you robot word whore
you take that back, sir!!!

you read every book in the Hitchikers guide to the Galaxy! and you'll appreciate the greatness of Marvin!!!
Old 11-15-2006, 05:53 PM   #532
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
you take that back, sir...I am NOT a straight man I will not listen to any of those lies anymore!!!
ok,ok,ok....your gay we get it.

Old 11-16-2006, 10:20 AM   #533
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I think what u2 had his kid do was just wrong, because I LOOOOVE democrats
I don't think you should piss off u2 like that....I thought it was genius.
Old 11-16-2006, 01:20 PM   #534
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I don't think you should piss off u2 like that....I thought it was gay.
then why get on me about it?

Last edited by sike; 11-16-2006 at 01:49 PM.
Old 11-16-2006, 01:27 PM   #535
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You know the saying better to be pissed off than pissed on? Well I disagree. I enjoy it when Flaco and U2 piss on me. Its much more fun than a regular bath. I get to bathe in their "musk" all day long afterwards....
WOAH! Sike i knew you were weird but good lord....

Last edited by Five-ofan; 11-16-2006 at 01:28 PM.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 01:38 PM   #536
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
WOAH! Sike i knew your penis was weird looking but good lord!!!....
oh he showed you too, huh?

I keep on telling him the underwear doesn't go on the head but he just runs around like that....
Old 11-16-2006, 01:40 PM   #537
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh he showed you too, huh? Does that mean you will be enjoying us in our get togethers? I really enjoy gayed out threesomes...
Seriously..... this thread should be renamed Brokeback.
Old 11-16-2006, 02:19 PM   #538
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Seriously..... this thread should be renamed Brokeback...(bends over)
odd

Old 11-16-2006, 02:23 PM   #539
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
That thread name gets me all tingly in my privates. If you renamed it to "Question re:Brokback" I think that would send me into an uncontrollable erotic shiver.
Dude. I never would have suggested that name had I known it would do that to you.
Old 11-16-2006, 02:25 PM   #540
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Dude, thats why I suggested it....I have always wanted to send shivers down your spine...and up your spine
what's with the wink?.... and what do you mean by "up my spine"?

Old 11-16-2006, 03:07 PM   #541
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
what's with the wink?.... and what do you mean by "up my shaft"?
I would've thought that would be pretty obvious at this point....

Last edited by Flacolaco; 11-16-2006 at 03:07 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 12:39 PM   #542
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I would've thought that would be pretty obvious at this point....but since its not...let me be clear...I want physically bear your love child
then I think you're using the wrong prahse....I don't think anything having to do with "up the shaft" is going to get that done...plus....I'm married....plus....I'm pretty sure you're a dude.

Old 11-17-2006, 05:42 PM   #543
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
then I think you're using the wrong prahse....I don't think anything having to do with "up the shaft" is going to get that done.....that's why I married a dude.
You hate kids so much you married a dude?
Old 11-17-2006, 05:46 PM   #544
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I hate kids so much that I ate one for dinner and it tasted good in my tummy
but why do you call it a tummy?

Old 11-17-2006, 05:50 PM   #545
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Im gonna swing by a gay bar on the way home to my wife tonight, have a couple of cosmos and ask a guy to spit on my neck and tell me im a dirty whore
I was just gonna watch the mavs and stars games.
Old 11-17-2006, 06:10 PM   #546
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I was just gonna watch the mavs and stars games and THEN go do my best to spit on sike's neck...and show him why he's a dirty whore..
I feel like my reputation is being trampled by this no good filthy word whore!

Old 11-17-2006, 10:41 PM   #547
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Tonight, Damp really showed the Grizzle whats up like he shows me at our weekend getaway beach house in Galveston
that is a serious accusation of a public figure, sir! I would think twice about insulting a giant man like that
Old 11-18-2006, 02:40 PM   #548
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I eat men like you for Breakfast!
I am certain that was supposed to sound "manly".... but to tell you the truth it just sounded flat out gay.
Old 11-18-2006, 03:11 PM   #549
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I make breakfast for men like you
What? just for fun...or? oh you mean after you uhh....oh ok. i get it
Old 11-18-2006, 08:31 PM   #550
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I like having breakfast made by my partner before we um, ok, you get it. It's just for fun. I give it to him real good as thanks. Get it?
Yeah, we get it, we get it.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 11:20 PM   #551
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
Hey guys, does anyone know any good techniques for fixing a popped Steve Nash blow up doll with optional "attachments?"
no. no, can't say that i do
Old 11-18-2006, 11:37 PM   #552
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
If it's anything like my Modano-doll this stuff works pretty well....
I think that is for Pools dude....
Old 11-18-2006, 11:41 PM   #553
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Hey, do you guys know where I can get a Jason Terry replica head band that fits around my dong for those long workouts with sike?
what is with the weird question from you people tonight?
Old 11-19-2006, 12:10 AM   #554
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
This question may sound a little weird.... but if I'm wearing a blue velvet skirt, should I match that with red high heels or stick with my blue hooker boots?
You are right.... that is VERY weird.
Old 11-19-2006, 03:49 AM   #555
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Flaco, the thing about the Nash blow up doll was pretty weak, but the Terry replica head band bit was pure gold.

This thread owns.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 01:30 AM   #556
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
Flaco, the plastic of the Nash blow up doll was pretty weak .I popped it with 2 thrusts....
2 thrusts with a 3.5 inch penis?

that must be some weak ass bull sh$t.
Old 11-20-2006, 01:35 AM   #557
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
2 thrusts with a 3.5 inch penis?

that must be some weak ass bull sh$t.
I'm trying to figure out which is scarier.... that you would know how big his manhood is, or that you would know that size of a manhood popping the Nash doll would be weak.
Old 11-20-2006, 02:04 AM   #558
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

this thread is so depressing. doesn't anyone have anything good to say?
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 02:40 AM   #559
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Why so emotional?

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 03:16 PM   #560
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I'm trying to figure out which is scarier.... sikes penis or a vanderjagt field goal attempt
hmm....

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!