Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 01-24-2007, 11:41 AM   #881
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
This is shocking, and graphic sir, but good to know!!!! Sike and I have been looking for another person for our audience when we do our full frontal nudity dance routines. Please PM me a way to get ahold of you...
another person in the audience? Please tell me it's not Doc that watches you guys....
Old 01-24-2007, 11:43 AM   #882
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
another person in the audience? Please tell me it's not Doc that watches you guys....
It is doc!!! but instead of telling us that we're all "schtick" like he tells some people sometimes, he tells me that I'm all "STICK" if you know what I mean
I think that's all made up
Old 01-25-2007, 12:46 PM   #883
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think that's all made up...like my being straight.
enough!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 01:45 PM   #884
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
enough! don't even joke about a thing like that! you're hurting my feelings
your what?
Old 01-25-2007, 01:54 PM   #885
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I blow
U2 asked me to ask you, "How much?"
I have no clue what that means....is that like a code?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 01-25-2007, 02:58 PM   #886
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
is that like a code? I asked Dan Brown to write a book about me called "The sike code" kind of like the DaVinci Code, but he says he doesnt write homo-erotic novels
?
Old 01-26-2007, 06:05 PM   #887
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
does anyone want a piece?
of?

Old 01-26-2007, 06:17 PM   #888
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can one of you guys hold this so I can take pictures of it? I would have asked my wife to hold it but then it usually gets hard.
Please tell me you meant it's hard to take a picture of whatever you are talking about if your wife holds it for some reason.... and not what it sounds like...
Old 01-26-2007, 06:51 PM   #889
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please tell me you meant it's hard to take a piss whenever I hold it for some reason...
What the hell, leave the man and the man's manliness alone.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 06:53 PM   #890
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
What the hell, leave the man and the man's manliness to me!!!! I am so alone.
You can have him dude... I'm into girls... more specifically my wife. I do feel bad that you are "alone" though.
Old 01-27-2007, 12:18 PM   #891
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
You can have him dude...one guy is more than I can handle... more specifically my wife.
woah!

Old 01-29-2007, 09:39 AM   #892
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
woah! I just had an idea! Which Sportcenter anchor do you guys think is the cutest???
I'd ask if you were talking about the women, but the answer seems pretty obvious.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:09 AM   #893
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I'd ask if you were talking about the women, but the answer seems pretty obvious...oh and for the recored...I'd do Dan Patick in a new york minute!
"Do?"

Old 01-29-2007, 12:35 PM   #894
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I did not have sexual relations with that woman
oh I think I know who you are now....
Old 01-29-2007, 12:58 PM   #895
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
oh I think I know who you are now....do me!
"Do"?

Old 01-29-2007, 01:02 PM   #896
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Do you like cigars?
Yep, Flaco, apparently you were right....
Old 01-29-2007, 01:09 PM   #897
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Would you like to take a tour of all the room I have under my desk?
stop it
Old 01-29-2007, 01:24 PM   #898
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
stop it....I can only resist for so long!
I'll wait.

Old 01-29-2007, 02:26 PM   #899
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
One time, I used Bob Doles limp arm and hand to pleasure myself
now you're just going for shock value
Old 01-29-2007, 02:52 PM   #900
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Crazy

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 05:10 PM   #901
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah
I am Crazy in love with sike... and Flacolaco is making me jealous...
Why did you capitalize the C in crazy?
Old 01-29-2007, 05:15 PM   #902
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Complaining about penis length... screaming about perceived inequalities... that's the talk of a loser.
that line in your signature is really creeping me out
Old 01-29-2007, 05:31 PM   #903
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I sat on a public toilet today and must now tell everyone that I caught HIV.
I'm 100% certain you can't get HIV from a public toilet. Or were you just wanting us to know that you did sit on a public toilet? If so..... strange....
Old 01-29-2007, 05:44 PM   #904
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I'm 100% certain you can't get HIV from a public toilet. I'm also 100% sure you can catch it from sike.
don't worry man, we're gonna get you some help
Old 01-29-2007, 06:57 PM   #905
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
don't worry man, we're gonna get you some help...but just remind yourself...everyone dies...but not everyone truely
dies of AIDS?

Old 01-29-2007, 07:20 PM   #906
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
dies of AIDS? that's not true... my brother died from syphilis.
Wow... I didn't know you could die from that... don't they give you penicillin to clear that up?
Old 01-29-2007, 07:28 PM   #907
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Wow... I didn't know you could die from that... don't they give you penicillin to clear that up?...I mean thats what they gave me.
and it seemed to work?

Old 01-30-2007, 12:20 PM   #908
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Do you think Jerry will interview me, because I'm a minority? He's got to interview at least one alien right? Plus his neck fat is sexy.
you almost made it through that post without being gay. almost.
Old 01-30-2007, 12:23 PM   #909
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
you almost made it through that post without being hot....almost.
wow...I wouldn't want to break my "hotness" streak.

Old 01-30-2007, 12:23 PM   #910
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
you almost made it through that post without being gay. almost. and had you done so I would have been soooooo disappointed.
Interesting use of non capital letters until you got to the word "I". You do remember that the first word of every sentence should be capitalized?
Old 01-30-2007, 12:30 PM   #911
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
You know Flaco, these little spelling and grammar lessons aren't the only kind of lessons I give
seriously dude. you have a family. you need to get help
Old 01-30-2007, 12:35 PM   #912
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
seriously dude. you have a family. you need to get help and I want to "give it to ya"!
odd.

Last edited by sike; 01-30-2007 at 12:36 PM.
Old 01-30-2007, 03:09 PM   #913
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Have you ever made love to a frozen chicken?
and you thought I was odd?
Old 01-30-2007, 03:21 PM   #914
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
yes, yes I have made love to a chicken.
I only asked as a joke....I never expected this!

Old 01-30-2007, 03:33 PM   #915
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I overheard some boys at school say they banged some hot "chicks." I thought they were the same thing..."chicks"..."chicken"...who knew?.....
stop
Old 01-30-2007, 03:41 PM   #916
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I really prefer roosters...
You just HAD to go gay on this discussion....
Old 01-30-2007, 03:42 PM   #917
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
stop...send pictures
you are gross.

Old 01-30-2007, 03:50 PM   #918
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
if I upgrade to Windows Vista, will it screw up the way I have my porn organized on my machine? I lost half of my beastiality stuff when I got XP....
does this look like some sort of gay tech support?
Old 01-30-2007, 03:52 PM   #919
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
do I look like some sort of gay tech support?
well...that is your job right?

Old 01-30-2007, 03:52 PM   #920
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
not sure about that... maybe you should call the gay tech support line?
I'm pretty sure such a thing does not exist.....

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!