Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 06-22-2007, 08:36 AM   #1681
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
You're talking about a golf foursome right?
Don't be so naive. His kind can't play golf.

The homosexicles, that is.
Old 06-22-2007, 09:03 AM   #1682
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco

Consider me your private homopsicle...
y'know, I could've gone my whole life without that. The image of the good-humor man on warm summer nights has been permantly scarred.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 01:20 AM   #1683
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
big floppy donkey dick.
?

What does that even mean?
Old 06-26-2007, 01:28 PM   #1684
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I enjoy eating toe cheese.
My youngest daughter did too.... when SHE WAS 2!!!!!!
Old 06-26-2007, 01:32 PM   #1685
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
My youngest daughter started liking beer.... when SHE WAS 2!!!!!!
I hope she was already potty-trained
Old 06-26-2007, 02:19 PM   #1686
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
I hope someday to be potty-trained
strive man-- set your sights high, and soar!
Old 06-26-2007, 03:08 PM   #1687
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
strive man-- wear your pumps high, and whore!
I think you missed the point entirely.
Old 06-26-2007, 03:26 PM   #1688
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
As I scrubbed the bathroom floor my wife said "I think you missed the pot entirely."
Did you get it caught up in your panties?
Old 06-26-2007, 05:40 PM   #1689
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Go straight to FREAKING HELL!!!! DO YOU HEAR ME U2? STRAIGHT TO FREAKING HELL!!!
You are starting to sound like angry Ribby.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:05 PM   #1690
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Does anyone know where I can buy a Suns jersey?.
I'm sure the KG Suns jersey will be on sale by next monday. Just chill you bandwagoner.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:39 PM   #1691
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I have changed my allegiance to the Suns because that Gorilla mascot they have.... every time I see him... my pants go flying around the room.
Odd.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:00 PM   #1692
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I shattered one of the coffee pots and murdered Jll with the shards of glass.
I hope it wasn't the good coffee.
Old 06-27-2007, 05:13 PM   #1693
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I am sitting here alone, just me and my Phoenix Suns Gorilla mascot poster. All alone with a glass of wine and some Celine Dion playing in the background. All alone with the wine, Gorilla, Celine and a bottle of KY.
Now you are kinda starting to sound like Steve Martin in The Jerk when he was leaving his wife. Yet clearly more disturbing.
Old 06-27-2007, 06:05 PM   #1694
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Now you are kinda starting to make me want to jerk off to "The Jerk" and leave my wife.
I don't think we should talk anymore.
Old 06-28-2007, 08:10 AM   #1695
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
I don't think we should talk anymore, kiss me.
a true romantic.
Old 06-28-2007, 09:04 AM   #1696
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
My sister bought me a boy toy. I was shy at first but opened up to him later when he started to serenade me with his rendition of "Love Me Tender"...

"Love me tender,
Love me hard,
All my orifices now filled.
For my dudeguy I love you,
And I always will."

a true romantic.
That sounds more crude than anything else.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 06-28-2007 at 10:31 AM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 04:20 PM   #1697
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
So, have you guys ever had 'ear sex'?
I expect that kind of post from sike, but not from you. Speaking of which, did he die?
Old 06-28-2007, 05:17 PM   #1698
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I expect that kind of post from sike, but not from you. Speaking of which, do you know if he died? Because if you don't.... I'm here to tell you that I killed him.
Someone call the cops!!!!
Old 06-28-2007, 05:49 PM   #1699
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Someone call the cops!!!!

That's 'The police', you moron. Not the cops.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:04 PM   #1700
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I love that band Me2, and I love that song Tuesday Bloody Tuesday!!!! Here is a picture of their lead singer, Sonny, singing it:
You got that sooooooo wrong it's just sad.

Sad!
Old 06-29-2007, 11:47 AM   #1701
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Taco. Taco. Taco..... I can speak spanish!!
A cartoon is no place to learn a foreign language
Old 06-29-2007, 12:01 PM   #1702
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

funny..... make sure you see the one I posted just now....
Quote:
Tamale!Tamale!Tamale! (I just learned some Spanish!)
well, at least you are trying to better yourself.
Old 06-29-2007, 07:34 PM   #1703
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this thread blows without sike!
awww.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 08:00 PM   #1704
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
awww I left my detatchable penis in my other pants again.
Oh god...you're back?
Old 06-29-2007, 10:13 PM   #1705
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Oh almighty god...you're back? Welcome back oh great one.
Let's get this down, kay? He's a PREACHER! That doesn't make him a DEITY.
Old 06-30-2007, 12:26 PM   #1706
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let's get this down, kay? He's a PREACHER! That doesn't make him a DEITY, just closer to the Deity than any of us could ever dream about.
wow....you really respect me, U2. I like that.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 06-30-2007, 02:42 PM   #1707
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
wow....you really make this old gal feel special, U2. I like that.
Wearing panties doesn't make you an actual girl.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 07-02-2007 at 06:32 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 10:26 PM   #1708
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Wearing panties doesn't make you an actualy girl...and I like it that way
strange.

Old 07-02-2007, 04:25 PM   #1709
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I needs to find me some strange.
And all this time you have played yourself as happily married.
Old 07-03-2007, 10:22 PM   #1710
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lets hope the mods dont ban the new member 'free gay sex'!!!!!!!
I thought you were a mod yourself?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 01:20 PM   #1711
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I'm feeling quite patriotic right now so I thought I would type out while I sing the National Anthem....

And I'm proud to be an American
where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died
who gave that right to me.
And I'll proudly stand up! Next to you and defend her still today
cause there aint no doubt I love this land
God bless the U-S-A!!!!!!
Not you too......
Old 07-05-2007, 04:26 PM   #1712
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not u2.
I don't get it.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 04:13 PM   #1713
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The Mavs were never in the Billups race in the first place.
So I've heard.
Old 07-06-2007, 04:19 PM   #1714
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
BUT THEY"RE GOING TO GET KG!!!! ZOMG!!!! KG THIS AND KG THAT... Blah blah blah!!!! KG!!!!!
You're starting to sound like those nutters who actually think the mavs will make a deal.
Old 07-07-2007, 08:52 AM   #1715
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
You're starting to sound like those nutters who actually think the mavs will make a deal with me.
for what?

Old 07-08-2007, 04:06 PM   #1716
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
positive rep for anyone that can tell me the size of my penis....
That's not really fair since flaco would be the only one on here that knows that.
Old 07-08-2007, 05:54 PM   #1717
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Why would you give someone positive rep for telling the entire board how....'insufficient' you are?
That's a good question
Old 07-08-2007, 06:28 PM   #1718
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Why is mine so small? Now that's a good question
Even if it WERE a good question, it's probably something that is better kept to yourself.
Old 07-09-2007, 11:52 AM   #1719
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
Even if it IS inadequately sized, it's something that I'd really like you to present to me.

You may be tiny and homely... but lets get serious now, I'd still do ya.
too much detail!
Old 07-09-2007, 12:13 PM   #1720
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
If you're feeling small, we could always just play with mine. Let's go to the movies! Just don't get angry with me for pulling the old "popcorn trick" like my Dad did that one time.
That is horrific and disturbing.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 07-09-2007 at 03:13 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!