Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 08-22-2002, 09:33 AM   #41
Nellie
Golden Member

Nellie is on a distinguished road

<< Also, telling me to let it go, is humorous since you keep on replying to my posts in this thread. I really don't want to get into an argument with you. >>

Then you should have dropped it a couple of posts up after I said you had your opinion and I had mine.

<< You do seem to be taking this thread too personal, and it's pointless for me to continue posting in this thread, since no matter what I say, you won't change you mind. >>

First of all, don't act like you know what I take personaly and what I don't. Just cause I am sick of this thread because you can't accept that we have different opinions on something (again, refer to a few posts up) doesn't mean I am taking anything too personal. Second of all, refer to my above comments.

I think refs fuck games up, you don't. I'm sick of talking about it so stop trying to &quot;change my mind.&quot;

Aight? Aight.
Old 08-22-2002, 12:55 PM   #42
PeterVecseyisdumb

PeterVecseyisdumb is an unknown quantity at this point

<<

<< Also, telling me to let it go, is humorous since you keep on replying to my posts in this thread. I really don't want to get into an argument with you. >>

Then you should have dropped it a couple of posts up after I said you had your opinion and I had mine.

<< You do seem to be taking this thread too personal, and it's pointless for me to continue posting in this thread, since no matter what I say, you won't change you mind. >>

First of all, don't act like you know what I take personaly and what I don't. Just cause I am sick of this thread because you can't accept that we have different opinions on something (again, refer to a few posts up) doesn't mean I am taking anything too personal. Second of all, refer to my above comments.

I think refs fuck games up, you don't. I'm sick of talking about it so stop trying to &quot;change my mind.&quot;

Aight? Aight.
>>

Nellie, for someone who is sick of this thread, you sure do keep making a lot of posts in this thread. Anyway, this my last post in this thread.
PeterVecseyisdumb is offline   Reply With Quote