Golden Member

Nellie is on a distinguished road

If I was a New Orleans fan, I would be disappointed in this:

http://www.nba.com/hornets/news/logo_uniform_2002.html

Old 08-22-2002, 10:10 AM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Kind of bland. The Hornets mascot needs to go. They need to change the name to something with more of a cajun or jazz theme.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 10:32 AM   #3
Nellie
Golden Member

And change the color scheme for cryin out loud...
Old 08-22-2002, 11:15 AM   #4
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

-the hornet should be getting boiled in a pot of gumbo. or the could spell it 'Hawnets'
and yeah, that blue is terrible. It's downright collegiate.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 11:58 AM   #5
Nellie
Golden Member

I actualy like that UL, "the Hawnets". Now that would definitely be original to the region.

I still think the Rajun Cajuns is one of the coolest mascots in sports.

Old 08-22-2002, 12:24 PM   #6
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

-heh, heh. The "Nawlin Hawnets". Their uniform could include some kind of straw hat.

Rajun Cajun is good. Brings to mind some of those scary looking swamp-rock bands you see down there.
Old 08-23-2002, 09:34 AM   #7
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

cajuns! hell yeah. my hometown college.

ULL, formerly USL. my dad went there, my brother went there. richard simmons went there. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

the BEST team name in my opinion.

is that who the hornets drafted? mr. ABCDEFG?
Old 08-23-2002, 10:23 AM   #8
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

*edit*

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2002, 11:14 AM   #9
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

dang. too slow
Old 08-23-2002, 12:21 PM   #10
Drbio
Banned

you guys claim Richard Simmons?

The Ragin' Cajuns used to play my old alma mater...SFA. Great mascot.
Old 08-23-2002, 12:34 PM   #11
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

<< dang. too slow >>

The sites screwed up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2002, 01:10 PM   #12
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

<< you guys claim Richard Simmons? >>

that would probably be the raging part.
Old 08-23-2002, 04:21 PM   #13
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

nah, we don't claim him, it's just interesting trivia. he's not from my hometown, but he was at USL when my dad was. everybody called him &quot;fat dickie simmons.&quot;
Old 08-23-2002, 04:49 PM   #14
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

its all nice and neat but we all know there is no such player as abcdef,what are they trying to pool?bastards
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2002, 05:57 PM   #15
Drbio
Banned

???????
Old 08-24-2002, 04:05 AM   #16
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

its a joke man,never mind.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote