Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 08-23-2002, 06:45 PM   #1
LakerMania

LakerMania is on a distinguished road

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news/ap...ers-samake.html

Lakers sign center Samake

August 23, 2002

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- The Los Angeles Lakers signed free agent Soumaila Samake on Friday.

The 7-foot center averaged 3.8 points and 6.0 rebounds in 18.3 minutes on the Lakers' Summer Pro League team in Long Beach.

Samake was a second-round draft pick of the New Jersey Nets in 2000. He played in 34 games for the Nets in the 2000-01 season, averaging 1.4 points and 1.6 rebounds in 6.6 minutes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man I am sure Mitch has some kind of master plan by signing all these scrubs to our team, I just haven't figured it out yet. I saw this beanpole play in the SPL this year and he's not NBA material.

I am now officially transfering Walker's "Suckmaki" title over to Soumaila, except he will be called "Suckmake". He makes Walker look like KG

Shaq
LakerMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2002, 08:17 AM   #2
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

we've *gotta* sign Nipsy Russell now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
how can we possibly keep up with the laker improvement.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2002, 08:59 AM   #3
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

4 in a row is all but guaranteed now.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote