Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 05-24-2004, 06:04 PM   #1
bcrav4
Golden Member

bcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to all
Default Does the first round have anyone we need?

The Mavs only have late a second-round pick for the June 24 NBA Draft. Nelson expects the draft to be "deep, young and international." Though he won't know how deep until after the pre-draft camps, Nelson said the Mavs would move into the first round if the price were right. He did offer this warning: He doesn't think the Mavs could find ANYONE in the first round that would help the Mavs beat San Antonio or the Los Angeles Lakers.

That leads me to think is there ANYONE that we could trade for/draft who could lead us past LA or SA????

Article from Star-Telegram...see General Discussion Forum
"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.
bcrav4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2004, 07:02 PM   #2
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Does the first round have anyone we need?

We could trade for Phil Jackson or Pops
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2004, 10:24 PM   #3
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of
Default RE:Does the first round have anyone we need?

We could check out Cleiton Sebastio. He will probably go late first/early second. Pretty raw, but is supposed to be freakishly strong, and a good athlete for his size. Little to no offensive game, but good rebounder and shot blocker. Some scouts have said that he's stronger than Shaq. I believe he is 6'10''. Check out nbadraft.net for his profile, and ESPN Insider had a good article on him a few weeks ago.

Other names:

Peter John Ramos
Rafael Araujo
Ha Seung-Jin
Jaber Rouzbahani

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote