Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-15-2009, 11:50 PM   #281
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

I know, you all love Dirk Nowitzki as i do. So here is a little video. The content and the interviewer are crap and i apologize for that. But nevertheless here is the video i just pulled up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySUAlsL21pA

Last edited by GermanDunk; 02-15-2009 at 11:50 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2009, 04:58 AM   #282
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

thanks for the vid

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 10:35 AM   #283
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

WTF are they talking about?

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:11 PM   #284
GermanFan

GermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
I know, you all love Dirk Nowitzki as i do. So here is a little video. The content and the interviewer are crap and i apologize for that. But nevertheless here is the video i just pulled up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySUAlsL21pA
lol where he talkes about his appearence -- ring on his pinky *G
GermanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 04:50 PM   #285
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Nothing special. The same old stuff. The interviewer asked some questions from the Silke Nowitzki interview. That´s all.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:11 PM   #286
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Quote:
there's really not that much content in it, but i think there are some facts worthy to translate them:

1. Dirk hopes for four to six more good years in his legs.

2. He mentions the up-and-downs and some bad losses the mavericks recently had(without being more specific) and speaks of a difficult season overall. Probably it left a false impression, but it sounded quite pessimistic to me. Maybe he just wanted to avoid the championship-question this way.

3. It's hard to imagine, but he said he learns to play the piano and intends to buy one. Didn't looked like he was joking about that.

And Dirk looks very relaxed, which is always good to see.
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 07:31 PM   #287
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks.

Old 02-16-2009, 11:38 PM   #288
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

here are two more videos I'd like to share:

(they're on that German tv-channel-website again, I hope you all will be able to watch them. You might have to choose your preferred media-player and internet-speed before)

First is a very short recap of the all-star game, framed by an (german) Nowitzki-"Interview":

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/conte...6?inPopup=true

"I had no idea, but I 've been the last before Shaq to run in, so I could see him with a mask on his head and I knew something's going to happen"
(I think I never heard him with that kind of thrill in his voice before)

and

"For us, most important was to win, after we lost last year's game with bad luck at the end.
Of course, Shaq was great, he cleared under the boards, Kobe hit well from outside, so these two led us to the win tonight."

Second one is an appearance of Dirk and Shaq on a German TV-Show from 2001. For all the German fans here, this is really fun to watch.
For the rest of you, these days, I assume so as well.
(in order: they're talking positions, Dirk's perspective in the nba[shaq: Dirk will surpass Larry Bird!], salaries, a possible Dirk/Halliwell-affair, Shaq's LA-neighborhood, the size of Dirk's appartment and some other stuff in between)

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/conte...2?inPopup=true

[you're damn right, both of them are shaq-related!]

Last edited by mavErika; 02-16-2009 at 11:40 PM.
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 01:32 AM   #289
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

I can remember. That´s several years ago. I think, Shaq brought out a record and joined Ubermann for promo reasons.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:51 AM   #290
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Decent article about Dirk and his future as a Mav...

Quote:
After an easy night when he played only 26 minutes in a blowout victory over Sacramento, Dirk Nowitzki was the life of the locker room. A TV crew was attempting to interview Jason Kidd and Nowitzki began yelling at Kidd, giving him a hard time about a fancy shirt, which looked like a modern version of something King Henry VIII might wear.

Nowitzki was relentless, savaging the interview with nonstop commentary. Ultimately, he concluded that Kidd must have purchased the shirt in New York, presumably because it didn’t look like something that might be worn either at Billy Bob’s or the West End.

Nowitzki had a few barbs for other teammates, deftly blew off a radio reporter, began to make his way to the door and was clearly not only in his comfort zone, but also in complete command of the jovial locker room.

I trailed him closely with my tape recorder and when I told him I wanted to ask a question, he yelled loudly: "Oh no, not you."

Funny guy.

I assured him quickly, however, that the interview would be short and that I wanted to ask a serious question:

"Do you believe you will be a Maverick for life?"

"Mark knows I want to be," Nowitzki said of owner Mark Cuban. "That’s all we’ve talked about for the last couple of years. I’d love to stay here but I think we made it pretty clear that this franchise wants to win a championship. So at some point, if you can’t reach your goal, changes come with that. I understand the business.

"We’ve been trying for a lot of years now. If we lose in the first round again this year or next year, who knows what can happen? But I’d love to end my career here."

Nowitzki was subjected to rumors before the trade deadline after a story appeared on the Internet speculating that he might have to be like Kevin Garnett and leave Dallas if he wants to win a championship.

Nothing wrong with that, except several imitators couldn’t come up with original angles and suddenly, the Dirk-KG story had a bandwagon that rivaled teeny-boppers chasing the Jonas Brothers.

Cuban did his best to help idea-challenged writers, saying that it was legitimate to compare Nowitzki to a franchise player in Boston, but the player was Paul Pierce, not Garnett.

In the two seasons before acquiring Garnett, the Celtics were 57-107 and did not make the playoffs. Cuban admits he made several efforts to pry Pierce away from Boston, but the Celtics refused to begin a rebuilding process, kept their best player, made other moves and won a title.

The Mavericks may never win a championship, but regardless, I firmly believe that Nowitzki will play the rest of his career here.

And for those who place such a huge importance when predictions are stated or written, feel free to clip this and remind me of it in the future.

Cuban no doubt would love to have Dirk play 20 years for the Mavericks, but he obviously can’t make that commitment. He did say by e-mail, however, that his plan is to attract free agents with Dirk as the centerpiece."

"We think that Dirk will be a draw for stars to want to come to Dallas for years to come," Cuban said. "Players are playing at a high level for longer for a variety of reasons, so the window may not be as short as some think — particularly for a star like Dirk who takes his alley oops below the rim."

After all the smack Dirk talked to Kidd, he’ll appreciate a little of the same from the owner.

One positive for Nowitzki this season has been the coaching staff. When the Mavericks meet the Spurs in San Antonio on Tuesday night, it will be four days short of the one-year anniversary when former coach Avery Johnson removed Kidd from a game with the Mavericks trailing by two with 34.5 seconds left.

The Mavericks lost by three and Johnson lost Nowitzki’s backing.

When Rick Carlisle was hired to replace Johnson, one of the first things he did was try to bond with Nowitzki, who clearly respects the way Carlisle has handled the team.

"He’s tried to treat everybody the same," Nowitzki said. "He’s been great and I’ve really enjoyed playing for him. As soon as he was hired, he came to Germany
to meet my family and everyone else, and I always appreciated that. He’s been great to me."

By that time, the interview had run a little more than four minutes and so to end it appropriately, I pointed out that only 51 weeks are left until the next trading deadline.

"I know," Nowitzki said, laughing. "It should be fun."
http://www.star-telegram.com/nbainsi...y/1218637.html

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 12:04 PM   #291
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone have a link to the interview that jkiddo was trying to do that the dirkster ambushed?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 03:16 PM   #292
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One positive for Nowitzki this season has been the coaching staff. When the Mavericks meet the Spurs in San Antonio on Tuesday night, it will be four days short of the one-year anniversary when former coach Avery Johnson removed Kidd from a game with the Mavericks trailing by two with 34.5 seconds left.

AARRRHHHGHHHHH...

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 03:46 PM   #293
sp3nc3r13

sp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nice

I love this guy damn.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:34 PM   #294
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Career Point Leaders (NBA)

49. Mark Aguirre 18458
50. Dirk Nowitzki 18448

Climbin' on up!

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 03-02-2009 at 02:36 PM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 02:41 PM   #295
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

It's also important to note that Dirk hasn't cracked the top 250 in games played yet. Considering how he came in at 19 and hasn't missed many games, he has a good chance of moving really high in the career scoring list.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:41 PM   #296
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
It's also important to note that Dirk hasn't cracked the top 250 in games played yet. Considering how he came in at 19 and hasn't missed many games, he has a good chance of moving really high in the career scoring list.
If he continues until he's 35 or 36, yes, that's for sure. The longer we can watch him playing, the better. It's just great. Just for fun: It's only debateable what it means exactly... He'll turn 36 in June 2014. Announcement of retirement (or leaving the NBA) that summer or just before he turns 37...?

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 03:59 PM   #297
SMC0007
Guru

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/truehoop/...ootaround.html

The TrueHoop Network Shootaround

March 2, 2009 12:08 PM

Invisibility isn't necessarily a bad thing for Dirk Nowitzki. Norm Van Lier was anything but invisible in the pantheon of Chicago Bulls legends...but Josh Smith was in Atlanta's tough loss to the Cavs. Gain some visibility at The TrueHoop Network:

Rob Mahoney of The Two Man Game: "Dirk only had 24 points (8-19 FG), 10 rebounds, and 5 assists. Yawn. His typical brilliance was trumped only by his usual subtlety, 'invisibly' anchoring the Mavs' attack. (On another note: why is the word invisible always used as a pejorative when it comes to basketball? There's something wonderful about blunt domination, but I can see the advantages of killing an opponent without their knowing they're being killed.) Howard continues to boggle the mind. His 16 points tells you he did fine on the offensive end, which is true. But 0 steals and 0 blocks? Just another example of the deception of the box score. The team continues to excel whenever Howard hits the floor, and his somewhat empty stat line is balanced by a +15 for the game. Well done, chaps.

As someone who has watched Dirk's entire career, I feel obligated to comment on Andrea Bargnani. Dirk was the hopeful projection when Toronto drafted Bargs with the 1st overall pick, and it's kind of silly. It's not that Bargnani isn't talented, or that he doesn't have some of Dirk's skills. Their approaches to the game are just fundamentally different. Dirk's ungodly efficiency is a product of a natural high ground, a high release, and a sweet shooting stroke. What he lacks in athleticism and mobility he makes up for in footwork and precision. Bargnani doesn't share Dirk's dominant shooting touch, as much as he loves to shoot. But he does show a willingness and an ability to drive and finish, which is something in it's own right. He's 23 and has all the time in the world, but for those still hoping to see Dirk 2.0, keep this in mind: Nowitzki is the exception, not the rule. There has never been a player that combined Dirk's size and shooting touch, and it may not be so soon before we see another."

Old 03-02-2009, 04:08 PM   #298
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
http://myespn.go.com/blogs/truehoop/...ootaround.html

The TrueHoop Network Shootaround

March 2, 2009 12:08 PM

Invisibility isn't necessarily a bad thing for Dirk Nowitzki. Norm Van Lier was anything but invisible in the pantheon of Chicago Bulls legends...but Josh Smith was in Atlanta's tough loss to the Cavs. Gain some visibility at The TrueHoop Network:

Rob Mahoney of The Two Man Game: "Dirk only had 24 points (8-19 FG), 10 rebounds, and 5 assists. Yawn. His typical brilliance was trumped only by his usual subtlety, 'invisibly' anchoring the Mavs' attack. (On another note: why is the word invisible always used as a pejorative when it comes to basketball? There's something wonderful about blunt domination, but I can see the advantages of killing an opponent without their knowing they're being killed.) Howard continues to boggle the mind. His 16 points tells you he did fine on the offensive end, which is true. But 0 steals and 0 blocks? Just another example of the deception of the box score. The team continues to excel whenever Howard hits the floor, and his somewhat empty stat line is balanced by a +15 for the game. Well done, chaps.

As someone who has watched Dirk's entire career, I feel obligated to comment on Andrea Bargnani. Dirk was the hopeful projection when Toronto drafted Bargs with the 1st overall pick, and it's kind of silly. It's not that Bargnani isn't talented, or that he doesn't have some of Dirk's skills. Their approaches to the game are just fundamentally different. Dirk's ungodly efficiency is a product of a natural high ground, a high release, and a sweet shooting stroke. What he lacks in athleticism and mobility he makes up for in footwork and precision. Bargnani doesn't share Dirk's dominant shooting touch, as much as he loves to shoot. But he does show a willingness and an ability to drive and finish, which is something in it's own right. He's 23 and has all the time in the world, but for those still hoping to see Dirk 2.0, keep this in mind: Nowitzki is the exception, not the rule. There has never been a player that combined Dirk's size and shooting touch, and it may not be so soon before we see another."
So true...

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Old 03-21-2009, 11:54 AM   #299
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Career Point Leaders (NBA)

49. Mark Aguirre 18458
50. Dirk Nowitzki 18448

Climbin' on up!
dirk has been an absolutely dominant force in the 2000s. Hes going to end up second in the 2000s in scoring behind only kobe.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 04:46 PM   #300
lakers187

lakers187 can only hope to improve

Pau Gasol is better then Dirk
lakers187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 04:59 PM   #301
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers187 View Post
I'm not even gonna try to defend dirk on that.

Or wait maybe I will can gasoline do this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXqSjZiM9vw

or this stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UDK1qGfLek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVjwE...=related&fm=22

Last edited by MaVs 41 BaLler; 03-21-2009 at 05:00 PM.
MaVs 41 BaLler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 07:30 PM   #302
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i know youre just a troll but go check the footage from the mavs/memphis playoff series.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 07:42 PM   #303
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Quote:
You are better than the whole mavs board, dude.
Old 03-21-2009, 07:48 PM   #304
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Quote:
You suck, nothing more to say.

Old 03-21-2009, 08:16 PM   #305
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
I tried to find some youtube highlights of the memphis grizzlies 06 playoff run but there doesn't seem to be any.
Old 03-21-2009, 09:09 PM   #306
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I tried to find some youtube highlights of the memphis grizzlies 06 playoff run but there doesn't seem to be any.
Yeah, it was an impressive run.

http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/nba/...171_memdal.asx
http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/nba/...172_memdal.asx
http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/nba/...173_dalmem.asx
http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/nba/...174_dalmem.asx
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 09:35 PM   #307
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pau Gasol is better than Dirk at having sex with your mom. That's all.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 09:46 PM   #308
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
Pau Gasol is better than Dirk at having sex with your mom. That's all.
Are you sure he is able to understand what you mean?

Last edited by Sportstudi; 03-21-2009 at 09:46 PM.
Old 03-21-2009, 09:53 PM   #309
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Schwein !
Old 03-21-2009, 09:57 PM   #310
fluid.forty.one

I miss 'Quis.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:04 PM   #311
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh crap i'm tearing up.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 11:17 PM   #312
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

A healthy Stackhouse would be so huge for this current Mavs team.

Man.. that team was so ridiculously deep. The Quis trade was really the first domino to fall which split up the "MOB".
Old 03-21-2009, 11:41 PM   #313
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistaeffect2004 View Post
A healthy Stackhouse would be so huge for this current Mavs team.

Man.. that team was so ridiculously deep. The Quis trade was really the first domino to fall which split up the "MOB".
Losing Stackhouse really has hurt us. I know we always say that this team was put together poorly, and honestly we should have seen Stackhouse's downfall coming, but think about how different our record would look if Stackhouse and Howard were playing like they were two years ago.

We could easily get something that would equal the old Stackhouse production if we were to trade the current, expiring(in so many ways) Stackhouse. Trade Stack and Howard this off-season and we're right in the thick of things at least one more year.
Old 03-21-2009, 11:49 PM   #314
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-21-2009, 11:56 PM   #315
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Dirk needs to change his mouth guard. It makes him look like he has yellow teeth but he really has super white teeth.

Also he needs to stop picking his nose on the bench.
Old 03-21-2009, 11:58 PM   #316
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I just noticed something. Dirk's hair is back in time for playoffs.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:27 AM   #317
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVs 41 BaLler View Post
Also he needs to stop picking his nose on the bench.
Rep for constructive criticism.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 06:49 AM   #318
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
Are you sure he is able to understand what you mean?
I was wondering the same thing myself.
Old 03-22-2009, 09:43 AM   #319
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
Schwein !
Ich, wieso?

Old 03-22-2009, 12:29 PM   #320
tcat075
Diamond Member

Youtube time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN7y1pLEMm8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M09DS...9B2F8A&index=3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzD-S...B2F8A&index=14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApjmpxEx3EA

Tags
<clutch tagging>, 12-15 for 48 points, 3/25m - wow!, clutch nowitzki, clutchwitzki, dir30k, dirk, dirk = clutch...again, dirk goes to 11, dirk is my religion, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, dirk tea baggzz nba!!!!!, gay for dirk!!!, his clutchness, his hairness ?, playoff clutch, santa dirk, sir ghost face drillah, top-10 all time scorer, top-6 all time scorer