Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2021, 12:15 AM   #11
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Luka puts up video game numbers and they still lose the series.

I think the Mavs really blew a great chance to advance this post season.
A lot of people are starting to wonder whether the Mavs lose the series BECAUSE Luka puts up video game numbers.

But Luka got his All-NBA fake-honor, and will get the super-max, which was his real goal all along.

Luka Doncic: Cornerstone or Cancer?
"Here's a guy that thinks that he can win every possession of every game. ... I think part of his maturity is again knowing how to balance all those kill shots with involving teammates at the right time....That's just part of the maturity process. I think as we move forward you'll see more of an inclusive effort overall on those fronts. I do know that their supposed rift, tiff, whatever you want to call it, is way overblown." - Donnie Nelson, ex-Mavs GM
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote