Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 06-11-2011, 02:53 AM   #41
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

I'd like the idea of Nash coming off the bench as our backup point guard once his age is slowing him down too much. He'll be able to handle opposing teams' backup point guards defensively and we'll be great offensively. He could also help to develop a young guard such as Roddy. He could also play down the stretch with the starters, if the matchups are allowing it. I think he's getting too old and his defensive is too weak to be our starting pg in the future.
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2011, 12:57 PM   #42
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedays View Post
Ah Bernardos, how I've missed your hilarious and sexually ambiguous comments...
I think you're confusing me with sike! Haha, you disappeared after you moved to NYC, how have you been?
Old 06-21-2011, 08:54 AM   #43
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

I'd love for Nash to come back next season. Make it happen

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:05 AM   #44
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah View Post
I'd love for Nash to come back next season. Make it happen
If we can't get Deron Williams or Chris Paul AND we can't retain Barea AND Phoenix buys out the last year of Nash's contract AND he agrees to play for vet minimum, then yes, I'd LOVE to have Steve Nash back in a Mavs uniform...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:33 PM   #45
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
If we can't get Deron Williams or Chris Paul AND we can't retain Barea AND Phoenix buys out the last year of Nash's contract AND he agrees to play for vet minimum, then yes, I'd LOVE to have Steve Nash back in a Mavs uniform...
You must spread some Reputation around before you give it to Underdog again.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 02:00 PM   #46
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

Quote:
agreed on all accounts. Else I'm sorry but we don't need another guard that can't play defense.
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 11:05 PM   #47
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

ok which has the realistic possibility to happen?

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 01:08 AM   #48
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah View Post
ok which has the realistic possibility to happen?
He signs next season as a FA for the vet min.

And Suns wont buy him out. Never. Knicks asking for a Nash-Billups swap but my guess is that the Knicks have to add some young player/picks before the Suns consider this.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 04:28 PM   #49
klacc

klacc is on a distinguished road

Quote:
There is no way thats going to happen.
Old 10-19-2011, 05:27 PM   #50
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by klacc View Post
There is no way thats going to happen.
Yep, that was pretty much my point...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote