Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-20-2001, 11:43 AM   #1
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

You're so proud of this stats paper that you supposedly wrote, right? Well, to prove just how great you are, why don't you let me see a copy of it? That is, if you really wrote one. I'm beginning to think you are just an attention-wanting little kid...

And don't tell me that you didn't keep a copy of it. If it was really a "graduate level" class as you stated, you would have kept one for future reference. Yes, I'm calling you out...
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2001, 12:55 PM   #2
LAM0015
Banned

LAM0015 is on a distinguished road

there are alot of bitter people in this world. i think half of them post at this site. they just can't handle the fact that they are ....how can i put this nicely...less intelligent than someone else. i think that would be the best way to put it. some of you may need some help dealing with these issues. if you do, get the yellow pages and find a good shrink to go to. maybe you can get some government help when it comes to paying for these sessions. I just don't want you to struggle through your own insecurities and your own deficiencies in your life anymore. you can deal with it and you'll be a better person because of it. get help. it's never to late
LAM0015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2001, 12:56 PM   #3
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon guys there's no need for this. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions. That's what makes this an open discussion board.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2001, 12:56 PM   #4
LAM0015
Banned

and, yes, i will do that for you. it will take me awhile to get it back.. i don't have a copy with me at all times, ..i do apologize for that. I hope that you will grant me the opportunity to go to my parents home and get a copy of it. If you are willing to allow me this opportunity, i will get you the necessary statistics that you are wishing to see.

thank you,
have a pleasant day crippler
Old 03-20-2001, 01:07 PM   #5
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Of course, I will allow you time to get it. You can email it to me if you would like. I'll give you my address when you come across this "paper".

Anxiously awaiting its arrival,
The Crippler

PS...I will respond to your boasts to being smarter by only saying this...People that are confident of their ablilities do not feel the need to tell people how great they are. Seeing that this is the second time that you've told me that you are so much smarter than I leads me to believe that you really are not. Smoke on that, friend...
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
Old 03-20-2001, 01:09 PM   #6
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Damn, Your one tough little Mushroom [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2001, 01:11 PM   #7
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

He's ain't called The Crippler for nothing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-20-2001, 01:11 PM   #8
The Crippler
Diamond Member

the mushroom is symbolic...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Now, let's talk hoops!
Old 03-20-2001, 01:14 PM   #9
LAM0015
Banned

yes, the mushroom is symbolic. it's because you come from horse and cow sh*t
Old 03-20-2001, 01:20 PM   #10
The Crippler
Diamond Member

actually, that was a good one lameo...you see, people would see your "smarts" if you came back with witty comments such as that one. But instead, you decide to tell people to "get with it" or "I'm smarter than you".
Old 03-20-2001, 01:35 PM   #11
LAM0015
Banned

most of the time, i'm simply posting basketball facts. i very rarely say get with it unless someone needs a subtle push in the right direction.

and thank you, i'm glad you enjoyed my soft-nautred jibe as much as i did. i hope you have a splendid day
Old 03-20-2001, 02:47 PM   #12
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

So, lamo, I hear I'm smarter than you.
Old 03-20-2001, 02:56 PM   #13
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

lol

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2001, 03:39 PM   #14
LAM0015
Banned

trust me, you heard wrong
Old 03-20-2001, 05:19 PM   #15
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

LAM0015, aren't you enrolled in Paris Texas community college?
Old 03-20-2001, 05:20 PM   #16
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

"yeeeeehaaaw, im smarter nin yoou, just look at this here paper."
Old 03-20-2001, 06:34 PM   #17
Climbatize

Climbatize is on a distinguished road

"...less intelligent than someone else. "

Tell me Dr. LAMO015, what is your measure of intelligence? Obviously you have some sort of scale since you refer to intelligence as some quantifiable entity. Please share your thoughts with us.

BTW, Dr. is short for Doctor--as in teacher.
Climbatize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2001, 05:28 AM   #18
scooterj5
Golden Member

I think intelligence is either an ability to solve a problem or how creative you are. Anyone know what it is?
Old 03-21-2001, 05:30 AM   #19
scooterj5
Golden Member

And how could you possibly be sure that you are smarter than me lamo??? I would challange you to an online IQ test if it's possible for DJ or someone independent to monitor it somehow.
Old 03-21-2001, 08:07 AM   #20
LAM0015
Banned

would you like for me to forward you a copy of the results of an online IQ test?
Old 03-21-2001, 09:33 AM   #21
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

My penis is the bigger than anyone in this forum! Want me to forward you a picture?
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2001, 09:37 AM   #22
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Sorry for starting this thread although that was pretty funny ape...hey dj, it's gotten off topic, why don't you move it to the lounge?
Old 03-21-2001, 09:40 AM   #23
djb
Administrator

Moving now..
Old 03-21-2001, 04:56 PM   #24
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Man, have i missed some humor lately...

by the way, i really like the name "lameo." who came up with that? pretty simple, but i don't think i would have come up with it. dis her simpleton ain't smart like the one an only lameo.
Old 03-22-2001, 01:22 AM   #25
scooterj5
Golden Member

Lamo you obviously don't understand 'conditions.' You could cheat on another IQ test in by continually taking it with multiple email addresses. (this obviously is not a problem for you)
Old 03-22-2001, 06:09 AM   #26
scooterj5
Golden Member

LAMO you are a tool. Run along now.