Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-27-2001, 01:07 PM   #1
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

This is the official new member referrals thread for the Dallas-Mavs.com Jersey Contest. For every new member you get to sign up here at the Dallas-Mavs.com Forums, you will receive 15 points. On April 18th, the member with the most points will win either a replica Michael Finley road jersey or a Dallas Mavericks hockey jersey. Your choice, of course!

After you refer a new member to the board, just have him/her post a msg in THIS thread with your username. It's that simple! However, keep in mind that if no msg is posted, then you don't get the points.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2001, 07:55 AM   #2
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

uhhhh... Big Boy Laroux brought me to this site. I like it! He deserves 15 points... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 02-28-2001, 12:39 PM   #3
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Hehe ok Big Boy..I'll give everyone 15pts for referring themselves to the board [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 02-28-2001, 02:19 PM   #4
djb
Administrator

Wow no one knows any other Mav fans?
Old 02-28-2001, 02:27 PM   #5
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

I know some but I'm being careful about who I tell. You don't want another ESPN do ya [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] . I was there the other day(VGM board) and all they would talk about was how gay each other was. I sure don't want that kinda stuff here. That's why I came here(and fanhome) in the first place. To get away from that junk.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2001, 02:34 PM   #6
djb
Administrator

True..but don't forget the difference here is that me and dallmav can give those losers the boot if they start pissing people off! I'm totally in favor of posting links to this site on other boards, just so long as you don't step on any toes in doing so. I'm sure other Mav fans would appreciate a place where they don't have to deal with a million smack posts a day.
Old 03-05-2001, 08:27 AM   #7
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

Well, dallmav "A"gets my props for bringing me here, and "B" whatever points you guys give him. Anyways, I'm commin to town like Santa Claus. Go mavs!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2001, 08:42 AM   #8
Bobcat

Bobcat is on a distinguished road

I don't know if I count as a new member because I've been registered for a long time, I just haven't ever posted. I guess Laroux deserves the credit for getting me to finally post, since I found him talking about me and felt compelled to reply. (Rob's invited me over here too, but he's already so far ahead of everyone else I don't think he needs extra points for me.) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2001, 08:58 AM   #9
djb
Administrator

Welcome to the board [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2001, 03:27 PM   #10
djb
Administrator

I noticed there have been a couple new member sign-ups today, and just wanted to remind you all that if you were referred to this board by someone, please post a msg in this thread with his or her name! Thx
Old 03-05-2001, 04:30 PM   #11
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

FinCubanCigar from the NBATalk mav's forum referred me.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2001, 05:04 PM   #12
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Dallmavs' post on Sportstalk led me to check out this site...
Old 03-08-2001, 09:13 AM   #13
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

Referred by the Evilmav...
Old 03-12-2001, 12:31 PM   #14
Outlaw

Outlaw is on a distinguished road

Estoy aqui. $Rob$ola referred me.
Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2001, 01:06 PM   #15
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

That would be ROB W R for those who don't know I'm known as $ROB$ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Welcome aboard Outlaw [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Old 03-12-2001, 02:13 PM   #16
LAM0015
Banned

LAM0015 is on a distinguished road

ROB W R invited me here
LAM0015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2001, 10:21 PM   #17
Proximo_X

Proximo_X is on a distinguished road

Rob and dallmav will have to share the credit for me signing up.
Old 03-12-2001, 11:09 PM   #18
Strago

Strago is on a distinguished road

Et tu Proxy?

I think it was Dallmav's post @ ESPN.com that first introduced me to this board.
Old 03-12-2001, 11:17 PM   #19
djb
Administrator

Rob and dallmav have sure been busy this week [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Welcome to the board guys!
Old 03-13-2001, 11:49 PM   #20
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

Can I give my 15 points to Hales?

Prolly know why.
Old 03-14-2001, 01:15 PM   #21
djb
Administrator

Ok lemme get this straight..Proximo was referred to by Rob and dallmav. Rob wants to give his points to scooter. But scooter wants to give the points to Hales? So that means the referral goes to dallmav and Hales? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Old 03-14-2001, 02:58 PM   #22
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

yup yup

30 points(Proximo_x and Strago) this week for dallmav
15 points(my shared referral) this week for Hales
30 points(Outlaw and Lamoo15) this week for me

so far [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Old 03-14-2001, 03:00 PM   #23
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

quit braggin' rob. man, a thief and a braggart...

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-14-2001, 04:21 PM   #24
djb
Administrator

Ok gotcha!
Old 03-15-2001, 12:50 AM   #25
scooterj5
Golden Member

No I'll keep Rob's points if he gives them to me, Hales can have the 15 points for 'referring' me if that's possible because there's someone I don't want to win (no not you evilmav you're cool!)
Old 03-15-2001, 10:17 AM   #26
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

man, scooter really has it in for Rob. when did this board get so antagonistic?
Old 03-15-2001, 10:21 AM   #27
djb
Administrator

Scooter you can either keep the pts or give them to Hales. Just let me know which you wanna go with.
Old 03-15-2001, 02:41 PM   #28
manna4040

manna4040 is on a distinguished road

I found out about this through djbacklash.
manna4040 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2001, 02:44 PM   #29
djb
Administrator

Welcome to the board manna4040! Did you read my post from somewhere or something?
Old 03-16-2001, 12:40 AM   #30
scooterj5
Golden Member

Ok, I'll keep them dj, thanks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-16-2001, 12:42 AM   #31
scooterj5
Golden Member

This board hasn't gone antagonistic, we just don't like people like rob. He is proud of stealing comics and he posts every inane thought he ever has.
Old 03-23-2001, 09:27 AM   #32
LAM0015
Banned

LAM0015 is on a distinguished road

actually, rob appears to be one of the more intelligent posters on this board
LAM0015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2001, 03:23 AM   #33
scooterj5
Golden Member

If I wanted your opinion, I would ask for it, just to see if my dog has more skills in logic. I will then take a moment to read your arrogant Fin-bashing drivel, and then I'll go grab a sandwich.
Old 03-24-2001, 03:27 AM   #34
scooterj5
Golden Member

Stupid people often seem intelligent to other stupid people.

eg, idiot1, "If we printed more money we could all buy more cool stuff."
idiot2 (you), "Hey good idea. Let's start a violent protest!"
Old 03-26-2001, 07:02 AM   #35
manna4040

what is with all the arguing! i thought this was supposed to be something fun.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2001, 08:49 PM   #36
slcrocket

slcrocket is on a distinguished road

Backlash ALSO referred me here...read your post on cc.net.
Old 03-26-2001, 08:53 PM   #37
djb
Administrator

Welcome to the board slcrocket [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2001, 06:53 AM   #38
manna4040

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Go Mavs kick that Utah butt!!!!
Old 04-12-2001, 03:30 PM   #39
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

I read some one's signature at mavtalk. It said win a free jersey. I think it was djbacklash.